Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (47818 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sincerely speaking,Igbo people are too comfortable in Yoruba land, especially in Lagos state. Something has to change going forward. You can't be seeking my downfall and I'll be so naive to continue accommodating you in my house !

As for you idiots,omoale jatijati akotileta alaini lakaye senseless woke forming Yoruba youths, just pray that what's going on now does not eventually turn violent. The same treatment that's reserved for those primitive savages from across the Niger river,who are hellbent on destroying Yoruba,will be meted out to you too; you won't escape it,traitors !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by misano(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So Obi wants to use the template he used to build Anambra to build Nigeria cheesy

There's no just how you people won't lose a lot during and after the guber election
You come to kano and live in fear, some of your girls even wear hijab here
But you are taking advantage of the benevolence of the Yorubas to misbehave in the west

Obi is not my problem. Your country that has nothing better than Benin Republic is the shame of the world . 60 years U still they stay for darkness they shout up NEPA. Believe you me, your grand children go shout up NEPA.😂😂😂
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Cajal(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
And if fight start now, you won't see his ass anywhere , stupid man
Prince of Lagos
How market
Tinubu must contest 🤪🤪
Tinubu must be disgraced🤪🤪
Tinubu will never be president 🤪🤪🤪
How far
Jagaban...thier father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
NwekeUG:
This man is threatening Igbos in Lagos @nigerianpoliceforce

''Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos"- 'Prophet' Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpLozSOA9Dz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nobody is going anywhere. Ori e ti daru
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
NwekeUG:

''Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos"- 'Prophet' Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (Photo)

Oga Pastor. They are Nigerians and the last time I checked Lagos is in the map of Nigeria.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by DrMuzungu(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
This g@y pastor should change his name to B@stardius El B@stardo and go fvck some more he-goats.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by NofiuFade(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stupid prophet, fool! Any reasonable prophet in Nigeria now can only foresee unending protest, as in’
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by bigpee11(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Can you people survive without Igbo in Lagos? lazy bunch of human being.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
very very stupid man
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by citadels(f): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Then your blood will flow. Igbos have seeing more than this in north so get ready to die in your Lagos and Yoruba land because if not why do ur idiots refusing Biafra since you hate igbos so much.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by iamsolasoul(f): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Papa sabinus
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
He need to sleep in insolation for some months
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Chykes4micheal: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hungry Prophet
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by citadels(f): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
You think igbos are afraid of cowards like you. Dirty backward retarted fellows. Smelling. I pity Igbo girls like chioma that is doing rubbish with yoruba men.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by hopexter(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
You can as well say you don't want Igbo to be paying taxes and levies to Lagos state government.
Threatening citizens to relocate to their states is a treasonable offence.They didn't break any law by not voting for APC.They exercise their civic responsibility

What do you mean treasonable offence? They voted and won Lagos yet Lagosians didn’t complain. Tinubu, Buhari, Adamu, Elrufai, ganduje and others lost their states but no complain but yet you zombidiots are still the one shouting rigging, did the APC rig the election to favour Atiku or Obi because I don’t understand.

Let them take their taxes to their own states which they ran from due to insecurity. I blame Tinubu who accommodated the useless sets in Lagos, Igbo who are known to be tribalistic will never accept that. They even burnt Joe igbokwe’s house in Anambra because he works for Tinubu and such effrontery is enough to get all igbos houses and shops burnt down in Lagos. Eyes are opened and tribalism just got started.

Make election finish, the hatred will be mutual and everyone one go hear am hot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alba3: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
am beginning to like Northerners. Governor El-rufai really favoured Peter Obi walahi. I advice my Igbo brothers to form alliance with the North.

As we can see, South South betrayed Peter Obi, but the North rescued Peter Obi.

South West is our enemy right from the formation of Nigeria. So, forget about South West, they hate Igbos with passion.

I urge my Igbo brothers to start Loving Northerners, as for me, I've decided to marry an Hausa lady.

God bless Hausa
God bless plateau State
God bless Governor El-rufai 💯
'South South betrayed you?' It's no longer Yorubas. Where's the written agreement? I really pity South South.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
hopexter:

What do you mean treasonable offence? They voted and won Lagos yet Lagosians didn’t complain. Tinubu, Buhari, Adamu, Elrufai, ganduje and others lost their states but no complain but yet you zombidiots are still the one shouting rigging, did the APC rig the election for Atiku or for Obi because I don’t understand.

Let them take their taxes to their own states which they ran from due to insecurity. I blame Tinubu who accommodated the useless sets in Lagos, Igbo who are known to be tribalistic will never accept that. They even burnt Joe igbokwe’s house in Anambra because he works for Tinubu and such effrontery is enough to get all igbos houses and shops burnt down in Lagos. Eyes are opened and tribalism just got started.

Make election finish, the hatred will be mutual and everyone one go hear am hot.
I hope you know it won't be possible to chase igbos out of Lagos because they have representatives in Lagos who are senators and house of representatives to stand behind them?
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by HardBishop: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Sincerely speaking,Igbo people are too comfortable in Yoruba land, especially in Lagos state. Something has to change going forward. You can't be seeking my downfall and I'll be so naive to continue accommodating you in my house !

As for you idiots,omoale jatijati akotileta alaini lakaye senseless woke forming Yoruba youths, just pray that what's going on now does not eventually turn violent. The same treatment that's reserved for those primitive savages from across the Niger river,who are hellbent on destroying Yoruba,will be meted out to you too; you won't escape it,traitors !
I love how Yoruba men are becoming aggressive. Imagine I become that aggressive to my wife in fucking her brains out!!!!
She will never leave me🤣🤣🤣🤣
Try anything and see. LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by HardBishop: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
I hope you know it won't be possible to chase igbos out of Lagos because they have representatives in Lagos who are senators and house of representatives to stand behind them?
Leave that mumuMMADU. North are still regretting it why they chase igbos out during the early 2000s. Go to their area, no meaningful development cos igbos have left there
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
nedu666:
Igbos in lagos are too many, way too many. Igbos need to leave lagos by fire or by force so that yoruba can breathe easily. Wat does lagos need over 7000 bank branches for, too many vehicles paying mot and insurance and vehicle license. Too many private schools, insurance coys, hospitals, eateries, businesses, estate etc. They have made land to expensive haba. Can't u see how lagos is quite in December
I'm not interested in all these topics but make I quote you. You're all dreaming if you think you can just drive away other tribes away from a place in a country still united by name. Unless the country breaks, but majority of yorubas and even igbos don't understand although igbos understand more than the Yorubas.

That is, yorubas must understand that this country called Nigeria is artificial and created by strangers who don't like we Africans and they know the kind of evil arrangement they've done here but it's a pity we still don't understand it.

This arrangement (Nigeria) must be undone and dismantled, then let we the dwellers segregated into different nations now lay down our own institution with our indigenous culture (language, oneness and sense of belonging) mixed with the modernity and education we have and forge ahead.

Asides this, we're all dreamers because the present system is laid down to cater for a minority few and elites backed up by powerful forces, nationally and internationally.

To make you understand, if you know what is meant by deliverance (from physical or spiritual context), that's what we need. We the masses can do it only if we understand the above and are united coupled with dignity to make sure that the white man's organization here is an insult to our intelligence as humans. Because accepting theirs and not creating ours reduces our worth as being humans, making us look like idiots and unintelligent in a developed world.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by snapshot: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
So with this silly statement now,you think Igbos will be scared?
Mumu man
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by hopexter(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Revolution2022:

Tinubu made it so didn’t he? Those senators already know what will happen to them. No more accommodation of ungrateful elements who are not even Nigerians undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by President2001(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
This one prophet or Oshodi beger
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Ihengwu: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
What a lazy fool ......
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Spain007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
NwekeUG:

Idiot.....una never plenty reach, how many owomida landlords dey in existence?,Igbo men don buy 75% of Lagos property....ewu
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Emola12(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is it only Igbo votes that make OBI won tinubu in Lagos I'm Yoruba rere I voted for OBI--DATTI because of their health they are physically fit no criminal record dey av the integrity dey av the capacity and intelligent to transform dis con3
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by christistruth01: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chasito:
Lagos is no man's land, we are not moving an inch.

Though we are not chasing anyone Lagos is not No man's Land

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
I'm still waiting for the day a young and vibrant Yoruba pig will stop me to tell me to go back to my state.....

First question. Is there anywhere it is written in the Nigerian constitution that I can't live in any part of the country as a Nigerian? No

Second question. Am I not a tax payer in the same Lagos? Yes

Afterwards correct blow go follow body...

The time you lazy fools decides to show how stupid some of you are, will be the time you regret making some decisions.

Those that will call me chestbeater should put body first make body confirm....
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by uche393: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
this reminds me of a family that sold about 20 acres of land for 1500 Naira those days they came back in 2020 to retrieve the land we laughed at the family Wella.... that's what is happening in Lagos now.

we aren't staying in Lagos for Free we paid our dues

unless you guys will create oduduwa country, as long as Nigeria exists we aren't moving an inch. do your worse, we will fight back.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by aimmoney9: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
nedu666:
Igbos in lagos are too many, way too many. Igbos need to leave lagos by fire or by force so that yoruba can breathe easily. Wat does lagos need over 7000 bank branches for, too many vehicles paying mot and insurance and vehicle license. Too many private schools, insurance coys, hospitals, eateries, businesses, estate etc. They have made land to expensive haba. Can't u see how lagos is quite in December
Sarcasm....... grin grin grin grin
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by ManirBK: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Hello prince how far
Jagaban will became your next President wo

How will you bear with that 4 years of his tenue before another election commence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.