Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (47845 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Sonn(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is it not better you advocate for separated country? if we are tired of each other' i think it's better we go out separate ways. the same thing with the North, anyone tired of the IGBOS should advocate for separation. Let us go our separate ways in peace 🙏
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by christistruth01: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emola12:
Is it only Igbo votes that make OBI won tinubu in Lagos I'm Yoruba rere I voted for OBI--DATTI because of their health they are physically fit no criminal record dey av the integrity dey av the capacity and intelligent to transform dis con3

I hope you will vote for Sanwo Olu this Lagos is no man's land insult has gone out of hand and full Tribal

I fully respect your right to vote who you want but the Obidients have filled out ears with insults since Yesterday and their leaders are not calling them to order
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
NwekeUG:
This man is threatening Igbos in Lagos @nigerianpoliceforce

''Pack Your Loads And Leave Lagos"- 'Prophet' Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpLozSOA9Dz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
if you get touch mind touch any Igbo, na from Abuja the killing go start reach Lagos
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by shepherd316: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
The few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within the Yorubas, really messed up. They are supposed to also get the same treatment if possible.

Useless ignorant bastards who don't know their histories allowed the greatest
Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot
Tribalistic lunatics we have in this country to brainwash them.
How ŌSŪ people did it is still a mystery to me.
You my brother, are under manipulation, if you don't repent, your life may be on the line, why has darkness overtaken yorubas, who cursed us. I speak as an enlightened son of Odua, not the bigots seeking arm and oppression against my eastern neighbors

But thank God cool
God has put all of them to shame cool cool cool
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hello boy! Yve been cold for days now. No more rumbling and unnecessary prediction! 🤣

I will tag you and post your screenshot once Tinubu is declared winner! 😛
we will frustrate him with national assembly. You will know who controls the govt
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Ganjafama(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
The few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within the Yorubas, really messed up. They are supposed to also get the same treatment if possible.

Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot

But thank God cool
Bigotry is beginning to make you talk and reason like an illiterate.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Young yorubas are acting naive, keep forming obidient, till this crook igbos take over Lagos from you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by effort1: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
The few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati

Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot

But thank God cool

You reason like a local fool. Even the Tinubu you are defending is an omo àlè. He is a bastard describing his father's house in iragbiji with left hand

Since you are defending a bastarrd, you are a bastarrd too.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
hopexter:

What do you mean treasonable offence? They voted and won Lagos yet Lagosians didn’t complain. Tinubu, Buhari, Adamu, Elrufai, ganduje and others lost their states but no complain but yet you zombidiots are still the one shouting rigging, did the APC rig the election to favour Atiku or Obi because I don’t understand.

Let them take their taxes to their own states which they ran from due to insecurity. I blame Tinubu who accommodated the useless sets in Lagos, Igbo who are known to be tribalistic will never accept that. They even burnt Joe igbokwe’s house in Anambra because he works for Tinubu and such effrontery is enough to get all igbos houses and shops burnt down in Lagos. Eyes are opened and tribalism just got started.

Make election finish, the hatred will be mutual and everyone one go hear am hot.

Babies only talk in baby language to the hearing of adults which sounds like noise the the ears........

You get mind?
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Midastorch(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
And if fight start now, you won't see his ass anywhere , stupid man

Princeofmadness aka pachukwudi.. You're a serial political failure.... I'm very sure you're a failure in all other aspects of life.... Shame no dey catch you Its high time you go to one dibia to wash your head for you..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Emola12(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
christistruth01:

I hope you will vote for Sanwo Olu this Lagos is no man's land insult has gone out of hand and full Tribal

I fully respect your right to vote who you want but the Obidients have filled out ears with insults since Yesterday and their leaders are not calling them to order
by God grace I'm going to vote Gbadebo of labour party or jandor of PDP GOD PUNISH SANWO OLU
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:
Young yorubas are acting naive, keep forming obidient, till this crook igbos take over Lagos from you.

Keep pushing that narratives.

I thought they said those in the south west are the most educated.....

Is this were your education has landed you all?

The reasoning, more like a zombie been controlled.

I go school but nothing follow me come outside is your case.

What a pity
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by christistruth01: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
bigcasava1:
if you get touch mind touch any Igbo, na from Abuja the killing go start reach Lagos

Keep your ipob Killings in your Region
If you don't like Election results go to court
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Hello prince how far
Jagaban will became your next President wo

How will you bear with that 4 years of his tenue before another election commence
lol
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Keep pushing that narratives.

I thought they said those in the south west are the most educated.....

Is this were your education has landed you all?

The reasoning, more like a zombie been controlled.

I go school but nothing follow me come outside is your case.

What a pity
Igbos are evil, they hate everyone else. You g Yoruba one day Igbo will be your governor in south west, labor party is an Igbo party, a ploy to seize Lagos from yorubas. Why did all igbos support Obi?

Because they are tribal bigots. If igbos are so good in leadership, why is their region backward?

Why can't Peter Obi go make south east a heaven?

Young obidient idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
christistruth01:

Keep your ipob Killings in your Region
If you don't like Election results go to court

Chestbeating all the time
Making the loudest noise all the time...

Na wetin dey weak me pass for wea una dey.
When will you people stop this cowardice and do what you want to do for Christ sake....

Make una put body Na...abeg
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Billygee2u: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Abeg who get better rough clipper?

We need to shave madness commot from this guy head.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Igbos are evil, they hate everyone else. You g Yoruba one day Igbo will be your governor in south west, labor party is an Igbo party, a ploy to seize Lagos from yorubas. Why did all igbos support Obi?

Because they are tribal bigots.

Well, there is no where it is written in the constitution that a tribe cannot contest election in another tribe......

Let me ask your sorry low life self....

The lady who won in Abuja that overthrew whatever her name is...... Is she not Yoruba?

Bloody afonja.

Why are you hurting yourself?
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by christistruth01: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emola12:
by God grace I'm going to vote Gbadebo of labour party or jandor of PDP GOD PUNISH SANWO OLU

Sanwo Olu is a good Governor

But Tribal hate has poisoned your mind

It will get you nowhere but will continue to backfire as it always had

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Because they are tribal bigots. If igbos are so good in leadership, why is their region backward?

Why can't Peter Obi go make south east a heaven?

Young obidient idiots.

I know if they leave you, you will still say that Igbos are the one protesting in Abuja because you have exchanged your Brains for sachet water.....
An adult with watery brains
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
HardBishop:

I love how Yoruba men are becoming aggressive. Imagine I become that aggressive to my wife in fucking her brains out!!!!
She will never leave me🤣🤣🤣🤣
Try anything and see. LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND

May Ogun kill you and your criminal father in
that your barren land of primitive savages of alaigbo if you don't come out NOW to protest against the on going presidential election results ! Mtchew,bunch of village dwellers from a tiny erosion ravaged land of criminals forming warriors on the internet. Obi will only become President of Nigeria ONLY inside of your flat heads ! It is a challenge to all Igbo living in Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land; come out and protest openly against the on going process and see what becomes of your worthless OSU lives ! Pls,accept the challenge if una no be cowards,werey gbogbo !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by MastaP12: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are just happy over victory you didn't work for. Stolen victory is what you are here jubilating. Your future and that of your 10th generation is in jeopardy
Wagwanbrethren:

Hello boy! Yve been cold for days now. No more rumbling and unnecessary prediction! 🤣

I will tag you and post your screenshot once Tinubu is declared winner! 😛
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alabaintprice:

I know if they leave you, you will still say that Igbos are the one protesting in Abuja because you have exchanged your Brains for sachet water.....
An adult with watery brains
Igbos are anarchists, if you allow igbos infiltrate southwest political landscape, you will loose the peace in South West, look at southeast, is there anything good there?

It's a land of bitterness, hate, strife and terrorism, only compared to North east. Continue following obidient ipob movement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Billygee2u: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
And if fight start now, you won't see his ass anywhere , stupid man
And police can't see him and arrest him now.
If it's an Igbo man that made this incitement and hate speech, the SSS or police would have arrested him since.
Nothing like one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Segzy19: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
That's ok!
So you can now rest....
We are not complaining

PrinceOfLagos:

We defeated Tinubu in Lagos and took federal seats

That is victory 💪

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by stevups(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
The few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati

Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot

But thank God cool

Yoruba Alaini ronu
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by jeanexx7(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please, could someone tell this damned Prophet, that he will LEAVE Lagos before the END of MARCH 2023.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Calling the Ibo people to leave Lagos because of their political beliefs is nothing but racial discrimination.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Alabaintprice(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Igbos are anarchists, if you allow igbos infiltrate southwest political landscape, you will loose the peace in South West, look at southeast, is there anything good there?

It's a land of bitterness, hate, strife and terrorism, only compared to North east. Continue following obidient ipob movement.

Rise above hate and keep your emotional and mental stability in check.

We only go to were we make money.
Out of a 100 Igbos less than 5 is interested in politics.

The sooner you begin to get your brains in check, the better for you.
Re: ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos by Johnjustice: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Rise above hate and keep your emotional and mental stability in check.

We only go to were we make money.
Out of a 100 Igbos less than 5 is interested in politics.

The sooner you begin to get your brains in check, the better for you.
Igbos are the bitter hateful bunch, they want to use their ipob movement on the guise of obidient to destroy Nigeria because Obi lost. Must he win?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.