Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result (38326 Views)

NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by factcheckmmm: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Tg
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by dapsoneh: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
R
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by crestedaguiyi: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
This fool again
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by DonTattaglia: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
This bastard that didn't even win a single vote. We will burn u to death if u sprew trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Tareq1105: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My thoughts exactly

Obasanjo, the advocate of do or die election democracy.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by seeker121(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2023
That means your patriotism ends with your candidate. You pple should just Bleep off and take the result in good faith.

If you aren't fine with the result then kindly japa and stop being delusional and disembark on recruiting pple to join you in ur act of unpatriotic.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Tflex01: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Inec failed
End inec
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc while the one won by Apc always have a huge difference
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes
And for Ekiti people
Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

Go and sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by harsysky(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
I don't think Sowore is crediting the election results. He is only criticizing OBJ who should be ashamed of himself. Someone who has the temerity to even propose third tenure.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Okoroawusa: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
I was telling my young daughter yesterday that the younger ones will be ashamed if they are shown videos of the kind of elections that Obasanjo conducted as a president.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by victorsola: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Inec failed
End inec
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc while the one won by Apc always have a huge difference
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes
And for Ekiti people
Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..
what of enugu, anambra .was it a close margin too . Abeg rest . Na hypocrisy dey worry una .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by zeyt: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
He doesn't even have a moral right to talk about election in Nigeria. Obasanjo will be remembered for organizing the most fraudulent election in Nigeria through the use of Moris Ewu.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by olarent: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo is my kinsmen,but a selfish and stupid human being is hatred for Tinubu is not today.law of equality should be say to Obasanjo ear.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My thoughts exactly

u have come back? Lol

Tareq1105:

Obasanjo, the advocate of do or die election democracy.

They want to use obasanjo and our teething democracy period as excuse to take our democracy back to the gutters and destroy it.

Godforbid!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by victorVIC1(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore should be more ashamed of himself as his party is not even visible in the current election results
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2023
This guy always gossiping like a woman. I thought his part of the presidential candidate. He should be concerned about his performance
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Damoon77(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Will shut up there bro sowore. U dis freaking loser
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by abobote: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore too wants to talk.

Mr SUG sir, did you win any polling unit?
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Menclothing: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
During obasanjo time his party pdp will win all seat and even remove any gov not on his side

He lacks credibility to talk about election

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Flame333: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My thoughts exactly

So because that's the status quo in the past, we should not complain of bad thing.. I thought Sowore is an activist who is suppose to stand on the side of truth.. With this his behavior, local government election will very difficult for him because some speak without considering what others think about them...
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Damoon77(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC think sey them smart.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by gloryman91: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
He must give account of the $16B electricity fund, library and farms .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by nothingspoil70: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Obj was pained because he lost even his polling unit to his enemy Tinubu, not because of anything else.

May we not outlive our usefulness

Aminnnn!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

But condemning him for saying that something is bad is like condemning A man that was wayward in his youthful age not to correct his son for being wayward.

That you did something bad as a youth doesn't mean you can't tell your children not to do them. Because you have already seen that there is no gain in it.
Obasanjo wasn't a youth when he said, " This election is a do or die affair ".

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by DARLYNBOI: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Tribal:
Pls, don't abuse Obasanjo. He is now old and now as gullible as some Youths that need to Learn History of Nigeria.
This Generation of River People and even the unborn Generations shall forever be Grateful to Wike for being their very Wise Strong Leader that is never to be pushed over like a lil' Bitch! Wike is a great Man for not allowing Igbos to Deceitfully Hijack the Political Authority over PortHarcourt from his Indigenous People as they did in Lagos. He really Saved his People from the demonic Manipulative Igbo Invaders that strive to Enslave them on their Father Land. For better understanding of what would have happened in Rivers:
https://www.nairaland.com/7586532/youths-asking-why-only-igbos

Exactly! Yet senseless LP says they Won Ekiti. If you know how Igbos very well, you will know how they tried hard to hide the fact that they massively Rigged Elections in Abuja, Lagos and many places they claim they Won. Igbos close to Buhari already revealed that he has Warned them that if their People don't quickly Congratulate Ashiwaju, those Places they Deceitfully won shall soon be Annulled because several Videos of their wicked massive Riggings is now coming out. People should Watch the Videos above and Also massively UPLOAD and Share all the ones that come your way. Igbos are the most Heartless Election Rigger in the World. You will cry for Indigenous People of the places they now claim to Win when you watch the Videos.

Just imagine your Dirty mouth spewing gutter content
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by adonisuwa(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Why is it that most Nigerians can't think at all
This isn't about who wins or not. Obasanjo means well for the nation at the moment irrespective of what he has or hasn't done in the past. It is very obvious INEC is not transparent with the process. Results were supposed to be transmitted electronically to INEC result portal. If INEC have nothing to hide then Nigerians should have access to the results on the Inec results portal.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by babaijebue(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
No man born of a woman can stop Jagaban from becoming the president of Nigeria. Jagaban is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Adetayo1978(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo should be arrested if his selfish and unreasonable intention is to disrupt the peace and progress of the country. Baba e lo joko so ile yin.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by azpekuliar: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My thoughts exactly

Doesn’t mean he lied. OBJ left office in 2007, we can’t stand still for 16 years.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Tom1960: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Don't mind Obasanjo. Only fools take him seriously. If the said rigging favored his candidate, would he have written the same letter?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by ennygr8: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=NwekeUG post=121328846]Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning 2023 Election Result

Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, has tackled former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo after he wrote an open letter to President Buhari, asking him to order the cancellation of any result that the credibility is in doubt and order a fresh election in places where elections were disrupted for next Saturday, March 4th 2023, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting to Obasanjo's letter, Sowore said he has no “credibility” to talk about fraudulent elections, alleging that the former president organised some of the most fraudulent elections during his 8 year tenure as president of Nigeria.

Sowore wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1630314387482312704?t=H_CZmlhN6GknAOync1iOuA&s=19

[/quote

Obasanjo rigged election to the point that the late good Yaradua confirmed that election that brought him in was not right.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by dataguyz: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Greetings!

I'm a Data Scientist. I help solve project works, entry level take home assessments, and graduate (Msc) assignments in Data Analysis, Data Science, SQL, Python, Tableau, Ms Excel etc.

WhatsApp: 081 49 42 84 90
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by casualobserver: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
sat70:
A totally irrelevant political gonner. He doesn't even have power in his own state. OBJ rest abeg

He has never won his polling booth except when AD decided to support him in 2023. He lost in 2018 when he supported Atiku, he lost again now when he backed Obi. He lost his polling booth and his state in 1999.

When we tell Ibos that Ibasanjo is an omo ale (bastard son) in Yoruba land and Afenifere has no relevance or influence politically they won’t listen, they feel they know us more than us because some they like the words coming out of their mouths.

All the Afenifere campaign that they were excited about in Ibadan, how many votes did Adebanjo get for Obi in Oyo state? They just helped a man who had been politically sidelined for decades to have one last moment In the limelight which he milked!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.