Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result (38322 Views)

NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Geenosko: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore the slammer.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by prof12(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Please tell that grand pa keep vocal cavity shut.
This administration has conducted one of the fairest election in Nigeria's history where a sitting president doesn't interfere with election results.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Blackman101: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2023
small boy, you will know that President Obasanjo is not your mate in any way.

serial looser, you and party cannot even when a state in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Bahamas95(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore is a bat.

You don't know if he's a bird or an animal. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by azpekuliar: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Seperate the message from the messenger
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Slogsmaniac(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Condemning the man for saying the obvious truth is like condemning a former drug addict that is trying to stop others from becoming a drug addict... if you even read the letter the man wrote at all you would understand better... We are supposed to be progressing on all things in this country not retrogressing... Abi becos OBJ rigged during him tenure, Buhari must also do him own... Wen dis kontri wan beta?

President Goodluck made a little bit of atonement with the election he conducted... Buhari should think about his legacy too...
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeepSight:

Do you acknowledge that in Nigeria where nothing works (power/ bank ttransactions/ internet/ petrol/ cash/ water/ security) it is possible and probable that genuine problems with BVAS and IREV can arise?

Look, if you want to support APC come out with your full chest and support.

Stop saying you don't have a candidate in this election.

Do you know that over 80% of Youth corpers that handled BVAS were obidients?

I was there live in my polling unit around 9pm when electorate wanted the results to be uploaded online, But the password given to them was wrong.

Was it not that same Saturday that pictures and videos were flying around on social media?

And you are here saying what if there was no service? The whole country nobody had service to upload even 1 single polling unit to INEC portal?

Ok, you win. I don't like your biasness that you are hiding under *trying to be politically correct*.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Princessdainty(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Useless Obasanjo. Sometimes you wonder why the wicked ones are still alive. Imagine turning operation feed the nation (A national project) onto his own personal property and lots of national projects turned family inheritance.
May the gods of the land make this neanderthal wipe the last days of his life.

The man really worry this country. You and your lots shall know no peace.

E koshi lol sir Respectfully!
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Laple0541(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

But condemning him for saying that something is bad is like condemning A man that was wayward in his youthful age not to correct his son for being wayward.

That you did something bad as a youth doesn't mean you can't tell your children not to do them. Because you have already seen that there is no gain in it.

How did you expect Obj that has a preferred candidate to determine if an election was rigged or not? So APC could not rig in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna which are their strongholds but it was in Rivers alone that they rigged?

I don't know why you people always like to shy away from the truth, were there no rigging in southeast where Obi won all the states? Any state won by Obi is free and fair but whichever he lost is rigged? Aba!

Tinubu won the election on the basis of the crisis in PDP, that is the simple fact. PDP votes were splited and this is very obvious.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Tochj(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
😂😂 APC lost Lagos state where the her presidential candidate come from, APC LOST where her national chairman came from, APC LOST 3 senatorial seat taraba BUT all the above was not considered rigged. Now I know that the problem of this country is our elites and desperate fellows.
Wetin inec Chairman tell us in the beginning?
Manual collation na scam
Wetin inec use 350 billion do?
No be about who wins or loss
The process na scam.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Tochj(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Them just lose lagos to confuse us
The process na scam
Manual collation na scam
No mata who wins or loses
The foundation of the election don spoil.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Kingspin(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC is the worst credibility
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by mukthar2000(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Really lack credibility as u said , imaging an old man like OBJ doesn't have forgiveness heart,that s fought kahamu till the was buried and still followed JAGABAN since the day of his governorship in Lagos till date that is become Nigerian president soon. Ogaoo
Just hate this old fool with part passion.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Tzar(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Very valid point!
OBJ is a lazy, wicked, opportunistic and selfish old man.
He dug the ditch where NIGERIA is now, yet he thinks idiots should listen to him on how to get out of the same ditch he dug?!

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by MeeLan: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

But condemning him for saying that something is bad is like condemning A man that was wayward in his youthful age not to correct his son for being wayward.

That you did something bad as a youth doesn't mean you can't tell your children not to do them. Because you have already seen that there is no gain in it.
he did it not as a youth
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by DeepSight(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Look, if you want to support APC come out with your full chest and support.

Stop saying you don't have a candidate in this election.

Do you know that over 80% of Youth corpers that handled BVAS were obidients?

I was there live in my polling unit around 9pm when electorate wanted the results to be uploaded online, But the password given to them was wrong.

Was it not that same Saturday that pictures and videos were flying around on social media?

And you are here saying what if there was no service? The whole country nobody had service to upload even 1 single polling unit to INEC portal?

Ok, you win. I don't like your biasness that you are hiding under *trying to be politically correct*.

Ol boy I don't know you and have no need to pretend to you. I despise Bola and APC.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nyne: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

You mean Obasanjo was a youth in his presidency days ?
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by buzorcharles(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore the rabid dog. Bite anything that acts
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by TimmyTen(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
Sowore is confused & lost. Very stupid boy.

Presidential aspirants are talking SUG President is talking
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is true. These men act like they're saint once they leave power.

Imagine Obasanjo, those days of Obasanjo's election na just PDP carry Go

Now he's a statesman, so funny!
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nyne:

You mean Obasanjo was a youth in his presidency days ?

Go and collect your school fees, ode!
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeepSight:

Ol boy I don't know you and have no need to pretend to you. I despise Bola and APC.

Fine, you shouldn't argue against the truth just to sound intelligent or liberal.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by thegrinch(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I have no business with Tinubu's past, as I can't give account of it. If he was a former drug lord, fine. His past is forgiven.

But I can't allow him mess up the present, he should be doing things right like OBJ is currently doing.

So, OBJ is right because he supports Obi, But Tinubu is messing up the present because he is winning against Obi?... I love the Logic
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by DeepSight(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Fine, you shouldn't argue against the truth just to sound intelligent or liberal.

I am not trying to sound any particular way. I am just being practical here. You cant reasonably ask for a cancellation of -

1. The entire election - because irregularities certainly were not everywhere

2. The election based on non-perfection of BVAS implementation - because the law does not say so.

Gather the evidence of malpractices (and there is abundant evidence) - and seek a review or contest the results at the tribunal.
This is what is practical.

Anything else is a recipe for anarchy.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by DeepSight(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Also -

Has it occurred to you that this is the first time we are seeing Governors who contest for the Senate losing elections - about five so far have lost! This is telling - it shows that the new system has worked to an extent, even if not fully and not properly, and even if rigged in many places. We should therefore not through out the baby with the bath water and should be balanced and fair in our assessment.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Bryan88(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

tell them senseless urchins.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeepSight:

Also -

Has it occurred to you that this is the first time we are seeing Governors who contest for the Senate losing elections - about five so far have lost! This is telling - it shows that the new system has worked to an extent, even if not fully and not properly, and even if rigged in many places. We should therefore not through out the baby with the bath water and should be balanced and fair in our assessment.

Ok let me tell you.

INEC actually shut down their server, I mean they logged off the Portal from real time network.
It's just like when you off your data, no WhatsApp message can come in, but you can still be able to type messages that wont send untill you on your data again.

That's what Inec is doing, they are manually inputting figures, after it must have tallied with what they are announcing, they will now switch on their portal and ask people to log in an see it.

This is scripted , they allowed Obi to win some states, so that it would look real.

Obi actually got 980k votes in Lagos, but INEC said it's 500k.

Relax.. things will unfold.

The election is broad daylight robbery, and calling for it's cancellation is legit.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeepSight:

I am not trying to sound any particular way. I am just being practical here. You cant reasonably ask for a cancellation of -

1. The entire election - because irregularities certainly were not everywhere

2. The election based on non-perfection of BVAS implementation - because the law does not say so.

Gather the evidence of malpractices (and there is abundant evidence) - and seek a review or contest the results at the tribunal.
This is what is practical.

Anything else is a recipe for anarchy.

It's in the Electoral Law, and as agreed by every party that election results must be uploaded to the portal directly from Polling units.

If some states or LGA wasn't able to upload theirs, we would agree that the state or LGA should have a rerun...

But in a Situation where the portal is not yet open Nationwide as I'm typing to you, what do you call that? And candidates are being declared winner of states?

Isn't that a call for national unrest?
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
thegrinch:

So, OBJ is right because he supports Obi, But Tinubu is messing up the present because he is winning against Obi?... I love the Logic

Tinubu is not winning against anybody, he's simply undermining our democracy in broad daylight for colluding and bribing INEC.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nyne: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Go and collect your school fees, ode!

Your mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun