Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result (38325 Views)

NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by bewla(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

But condemning him for saying that something is bad is like condemning A man that was wayward in his youthful age not to correct his son for being wayward.

That you did something bad as a youth doesn't mean you can't tell your children not to do them. Because you have already seen that there is no gain in it.
But he has a candidate this make it more like it's all for my candidate
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by aswani(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Obj was pained because he lost even his polling unit to his enemy Tinubu, not because of anything else.

May we not outlive our usefulness

Aminnnn!!!!!!!!

Even as president, he lost his polling unit so that's nothing new to him.

I am not defending him or his utterances, just saying that is not the reason he is "pained".
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Dwightventures(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
No surprises reading comments here. Even the Nigerians old enough to know have no brain, not to talk of the kids here for whom life started with PDP APC and all these latest political alphabets.

Without Obasanjo, you will probably not even be carrying shoulders up that you're voting for candidate. You don't even deserve the privilege because you're all empty heads, programmed to deliver a failed society.

Dummies everywhere.

FOR AFRICA TO DEVELOP, THEY NEED AN ENLIGHTENED DICTATORSHIP TO WHIP THEIR ASSES LIKE YOU WHIP A CHILD UNTIL THEY GROW UP.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by TrumpDonald2: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

But condemning him for saying that something is bad is like condemning A man that was wayward in his youthful age not to correct his son for being wayward.

That you did something bad as a youth doesn't mean you can't tell your children not to do them. Because you have already seen that there is no gain in it.

Oil dey your head. It surprises me that Urchins are celebrating this as a victory when they should hide their head in shame.

That the so called Thieffnubu built Lagos and he's coming to build Nigeria bla bla bla, people didn't buy it.
This is the structure HE Peter Obi talked about. The structure of criminality.
This has been the reason for voters apathy in Nigeria.

If this is left to stand believe me, in the next election, nobody will come out. They will ask INEC to just write the result.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
DeepSight:

Problem is, OBJ was a very experienced old man when he did all that.

It you didn't understand the essence of my right up, no dey quote me.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes I’ve completed my assignment as an iyaebe and it was a successful one.

ok goodluck. enemies of democracy want power byforce because Nigerians are fools.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Majesty7: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

What is bad? Was the announced figures bogus than what was recorded? Can you show any proof? Did your party agent presented another result? Obasanjo doesn't have the moral right to criticize an election that is far better than the legacy he kept
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2023
No Nigerian politician has credibility
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by samfrancis1(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

he should be condemn,, if he still had his way.. he’ll do way more than whatever is happening now.. even now they’re trying to take the country away from hun and his fellow friends call cabals.. they still control the military….
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2023
jaxxy:

ok goodluck. enemies of democracy want power byforce because Nigerians are fools.
The one you thought was a messiah was actually not the messiah, I see and know what you don’t know. I pray Nigerians smile at the end of the day
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by olaoye2008: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Let him (Obasanjo) tell us if his own polling unit defeat was rigged too.
Because they counted the results there before uploaded.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Abrahamgreat(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2023
NwekeUG:
Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning 2023 Election Result

Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, has tackled former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo after he wrote an open letter to President Buhari, asking him to order the cancellation of any result that the credibility is in doubt and order a fresh election in places where elections were disrupted for next Saturday, March 4th 2023, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting to Obasanjo's letter, Sowore said he has no “credibility” to talk about fraudulent elections, alleging that the former president organised some of the most fraudulent elections during his 8 year tenure as president of Nigeria.

Sowore wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1630314387482312704?t=H_CZmlhN6GknAOync1iOuA&s=19

Meanwhile you lack capacity and acceptability Sowore

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Bfly: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
lol. Obasanjo should just keep quite.

It is not as if he has changed that much for him to still meddle in our politics. He is only disguising seeing his fault in Buahri.

If our constitution changes today and permit third tenure, Obasanjo is someone who will still post posters despite.

So, He is irrelevant.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Royceey(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Wetin concern Wall Gecko where Crocodile dey fight!
Sowore, you better change your career bcuz you're irrelevant politically!
Secondary school Prefect is wey better than the office you're occupying!
Spit
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by broadman20: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
😂😂 APC lost Lagos state where the her presidential candidate come from, APC LOST where her national chairman came from, APC LOST 3 senatorial seat taraba BUT all the above was not considered rigged. Now I know that the problem of this country is our elites and desperate fellows.

Please stop sounding partisan.

Nigerians and others who came to observe this election are not interested on who won or lost the election.

Nigerians are interested on the process of the election.

We have believed that if INEC was really interested on the progress of this nation, they should have cancel any place where voters were beaten or votes were manipulated.

Most of you are not so intelligent to understand that whenever the system is manipulated, the citizens loses and the fraudulent politicians gains.

You may not understand this except in 4 years time. If you doubt me go to Jonathan's Bayelsa state and Buhari's Katsina after 8 years and inquiry from his people how happy they are afterwards.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by jaxxy(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The one you thought was a messiah was actually not the messiah, I see and know what you don’t know. I pray Nigerians smile at the end of the day

I see what u also don't know. A New Nigeria is Coming.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by seunjungle1(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2023
He was even 'lu lee' in his polling unit.
Alainojuti eda to n pe ara eni obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2023
The fear of Obasanjo is Tinubu or any other Yoruba ruling Nigeria in his lifetime. He is a megalomanic narcissist that thinks everything must revolve around him. This was the same reason he was against Abiola's mandate. Just read through Iyabo's open letter to him. We from his constituency have always known him for what he is.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
Continue insulting him.he is a foolish old man

I'm very sure if he had endorsed Jagaban, he would have been a wise old man!

Rest abeg! grin
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2023
jaxxy:

I see what u also don't know. A New Nigeria is Coming.
You see nothing sir, I know so. Let’s all embrace peace and shun violence
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by loswhite(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Johnoyem:
Sowore don accept fate........ Well, him na regular customer
He is irrelevant.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Osolanrewaju: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Tell him d true,he is d founder of what will re passing through
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by tooth4tooth: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
Continue insulting him.he is a foolish old man
Please don't insult the old man just disagree with him. That's all.

He has no right to lecture us about credible election though.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You see nothing sir, I know so. Let’s all embrace peace and shun violence

Justice is Coming.

The Truth is coming out.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by kennethesan(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2023
O boy go and rest...couldn't even win a PU....for insulting people mostly elders, you would have emerged winner with no competitor
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Topmaike007(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore think Nigeria election na SUG election I don't even think he won a single polling unit in this election
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by GreyLaw(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2023
MorataFC:
Mr. Man, election is not a do-or-die affair.

Neither is ruling Nigeria a do or die affair. Nigerians have rejected Tinubu and he will not force his way to be president.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by GreyLaw(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Topmaike007:
Sowore think Nigeria election na SUG election I don't even think he won a single polling unit in this election

Sowore is a fool. The guy lacks sense. He prefers Atiku or Tinubu to lead Nigeria. Why he keeps contesting is what nobody knows.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Ezechimaobim(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore Na like this you wan take make Nigeria better?
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Enyimbamercedes: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore who lacks credibility says another lacks credibility.

Put his credibility aside, is what he wrote fact or fiction? Why have you with credibility not said anything? Perhaps you are pained that the over million votes you thought would come to you went to a new "3rd force"? Because you have realised that the people want a departure from the old faces but you arent the new face they want?

Sowore, face it...you are the new Chris Okotie and the people see through your hypocrisy
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by DeepSight(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It you didn't understand the essence of my right up, no dey quote me.

I presume you meant "write-up". . .

Listen, I get you. You simply mean the fact that one has been wrong or even evil in the past does not mean one cannot speak the truth today. Also we probably should listen to the message and not the messenger, I get all that.

What I am trying to point out to you is that the hypocrisy of someone like OBJ is so great that it is wise to receive his words with deep caution because his motives are very suspect. All of the callous things he did as president were done with his eyes wide open and with acute knowledge of exactly what he was doing. They were not mistakes - they were very intentional and that man has not changed a bit. He is who he is.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2023
jaxxy:

Justice is Coming.

The Truth is coming out.
Nigeria isn’t ready yet, that’s what I’ll just let you know. Obi wasn’t even in the race. I said it here long ago. My third eyes saw Atiku but an underground work was done and it changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.