Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (72175 Views)

INEC Actually Declared Zero Votes For LP Here / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Bizibi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

If that is what you see for yourself no problem, but don't tell me these year will be rough if we don't vote PETER OBI because you are not god, all of us they gamble nii

With the economical situation of Nigeria, whoever win have to 1st resuscitate & revive the economy and for i think Tinubu is good for the job becos he is vast at selecting a good teams. One man or integrity can't revive Nigeria what we need is a Good ideas plus team work at the elms of affair and Tinubu has a edge over any candidate when it comes to team. There is hope bro
okay
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Which court?AGorriolla Supreme MAFIA Court? cheesy

Then shut your mouth and stop wasting people's time. Obi LOST FAIR AND SQUARE. And that's the end of the matter.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by walexsho(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
gozy121:

They voted against bad government and a bad political party not because of how South East will vote. Watch the tsunami going to happen in the govern-ship election.
That would be in your dream
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Ibman: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by KanwuliaExtra: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Then shut your mouth and stop wasting people's time. Obi LOST FAIR AND SQUARE. And that's the end of the matter.

I cannot shut my mouth o. . . Why is it bothering you? grin
Go and deal with the 'aftershock'.

WE WILL NOT BE SILENT and PLAY DEAD.

The games has just begun. . . .BRACE YOURSELF SUGAR. cheesy
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Onliie(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

Na your father be MUMU.
olodo. You just proved your mumuness
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Perfectbeing(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
walexsho:

You think the Yoruba that voted against APC will do that again after seeing the result coming from Southeast?
most of them are regretting it.
I hope they have sense sha.
I'm from Edo. I'm a Christian and I voted APC. But from what I saw in Lagos and Osun and from what happened in the East, the Yorubas fall my hand..
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Perfectbeing(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Whatever that means, but absolutely.

Never the president, though. grin
You still don't want to wake up to reality? 😂
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by salam8528: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WHY SPEND ALL THAT EXPLOSIVE BUDGET FOR BVAS?

They could have used THE USUAL MANUAL VOTING TECHNIQUE. . .

Pure rubbish!

You think Nigerians went to get PVCs to do MANUAL VOTING?

Ridiculous.

INEC officials that were busy TIPEXING collation sheets! cheesy

When LAGOS State was LOST. . . APC went to work! grin
If not for same BIVAS APC won't have lost LAGOS.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:
Pls bring your calculator and calculate the circled figures.

INEC na fraud.
exactly what I noticed too today. The circled figures don't always match to tally with the total votes for the parties. I just had to feel probably there's other way they sum the figures up. Hence, I backed of!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ogologoamu: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Onliie:
olodo. You just proved your mumuness

Just like your parents proved theirs.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Whatever that means, but absolutely.
Never the president, though. grin
So, in a country of about 200,000,000 people, only about 30,000,000 voted? Nigerians have a very long way to go if good governance is indeed what is desired. undecided
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Magnoliaa(f): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, in a country of about 200,000,000 people, only about 30,000,000 voted? Nigerians have a very long way to go if good governance is indeed what is desired. undecided

Fr? That's total number of voters in this election?

I don't know...
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Fr? That's total number of voters in this election?
I don't know...
You can take a look for yourself to see maybe if I am wrong. Take a look at Lagos for example. undecided
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), has won the presidential election in Lagos state. He defeated Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) standard bearer, after the votes were calculated from all the 20 LGAs in the state.Tinubu is a former Lagos governor and the state is historically his stronghold.
APC: 572, 606
LP: 582, 354
NNPP: 8442
PDP: 75 750
SDP: 772

Accredited voters: 1,347152
Total Valid votes: 1271451
Rejected votes: 64278
Total votes cast: 1,335729
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp
Accounting to the counts in the Lagos state for example, less than 1,400,000 voted during in the presidential election, and we are talking here of a state with a metro area population of about 15,946,000. Less than 10% of the population voted. undecided
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by KanwuliaExtra: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
salam8528:
If not for same BIVAS APC won't have lost LAGOS.

And then BVAS WAS TURNED ON “FLIGHT MODE” after Lagos was lost. grin

Then the “glitches” started!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Jadeng: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Let the collation tally with what was done in each PU in the eyes of party agents, security and the people...
That's all...
Let's not forget that it was the people who voted and not INEC.... people also waited and votes counted before everyone!

Kyase:
I don't know if some people can read and remember what they read

Inec was clear on this

https://www.nairaland.com/7291903/2023-election-results-collated-manually
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Arutan: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WHY SPEND ALL THAT EXPLOSIVE BUDGET FOR BVAS?

They could have used THE USUAL MANUAL VOTING TECHNIQUE. . .

Pure rubbish!

You think Nigerians went to get PVCs to do MANUAL VOTING?

Ridiculous.

INEC officials that were busy TIPEXING collation sheets! cheesy

When LAGOS State was LOST. . . APC went to work! grin

I find it difficult to understand why you guys accept victory but cannot take defeat. Look at the ridiculous figures coming from Anambra , Ebonyi etc yet heavens did fall. Learn to be tolerant of others. Tinubu has suffered the highest of losses ever in his political career in this election. You may not have chosen him but take it or leave it God has chosen him at this time to lead the country. Only God knows the hidden purpose. This election in my own view remain the best so far organized inspite of all challenges. We are not America but we can only keep improving at every stage. Stop hatred, stop insults and become tolerant of others. Life goes on after this.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by KanwuliaExtra: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Arutan:

I find it difficult to understand why you guys accept victory but cannot take defeat. Look at the ridiculous figures coming from Anambra , Ebonyi etc yet heavens did fall. Learn to be tolerant of others. Tinubu has suffered the highest of losses ever in his political career in this election. You may not have chosen him but take it or leave it God has chosen him at this time to lead the country. Only God knows the hidden purpose. This election in my own view remain the best so far organized inspite of all challenges. We are not America but we can only keep improving at every stage. Stop hatred, stop insults and become tolerant of others. Life goes on after this.

Accept which defeat? We do not want 'half-victory' please.
DID YOU GET 25% IN FCT?
Only in Nigeria GOD WILL CHOOSE DRUG-BARON as president.
Game ova. . . INEC played a fast one on you. grin
They forgot to RIG Abuja for your ILLITERATE, DRUG-BARON.

God don cash una. . . YOU CANNOT BE PRONOUNCED PRESIDENT. . . IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 25% IN FCT!!!!

SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

How is your BP. . . Mine is just fine! cheesy
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Scamburster(m): 2:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Kyase:

Actually, if 2023 elections was ever rigged, you can't prove it

Shey you dey whine me😂😂
Everything has been done perfectly
Now I know the kind of animals I'm sharing this contraption with.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by YaksonFCA(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
“The implication of this is that the collation process of results is still essentially manual, but the collation officer must collate subject to his verification and confirmation that the number of accredited voters stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units.”

No recourse to result transmitted from the BVAS in this declaration. Dissatisfied parties have right to challenge it in court as INEC violated their own electoral act and guidelines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.