Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (72180 Views)

INEC Actually Declared Zero Votes For LP Here / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by nuclearboy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:
Pls bring your calculator and calculate the circled figures.

INEC na fraud.

NOT supporting anyone but these are just some and not all items .... 2nd column from left lists as 21 to 34... where's 1 to 20

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by achimendy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.

I just calculated it o, it's 174542 and they wrote four hundred thousand plus figures for them. This is pure daylight robbery.

Inec should get ready for the consequences that awaits them.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by socialmediaman: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:
I don't know if some people can read and remember what they read

Inec was clear on this

https://www.nairaland.com/7291903/2023-election-results-collated-manually

It doesn't matter if the results are collated manually if the numbers are the same with the numbers at the polling units. Anything other than that is FRAUD. It's very simple. We're not educated for nothing
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Iselogunise: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
That is why there is Election Tribunal. Can we allow INEC declare what they have, then we move to the next phase of the process.

Enyin, eni duro

SenecaTheYonger:
So because it’s manual that means it should not be accurate right?

What does manual mean to you? That you can just put rubbish figures and call it a day?

Don’t worry, you will see the fight you’re looking for.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by KanwuliaExtra: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Drbarmes:

BVAS is for accreditation n transmission of polling unit results.

After accreditation. . . what next? grin
Manipulating the voters cards and alteration of the collation sheets.
There was no need to BVAS then.
Even illiterates cannot be deceived.

Imagine INEC officials thumb-printing voting sheets? WHICH BVAS EQUIPMENT WAS USED TO ACCREDIT THOSE FRAUDULENT PRINTS?
The reason many polling areas were selectively compromised.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ogubolokento(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
The commission chairman told Nigerians in national TV that it will be uploaded from the pulling unit lie lie man
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ChristianMuslim: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
After all this ginger , na still ibo people unknown gunmen go still kill.. who come still dey lose.. may God help your tribe
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Donstel: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
We are aware of manual collation,what they also said is that it will be transmitted electronically and collated manually.
Kyase:

Inec was clear on this

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by IamNat: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.

Are you so blinded by the defeat of you lord and master so much so you could not reason appropriately again? Did you not see that this page is the continuation of a previous page? Go to column C and you would see that it started at number 22, which means there are other data from 1 to 21 on another page.

You only summed the values the APC got ignorantly since you can't sleep without looking for unnecessary loop holes, you forgot to sum up the votes of other parties beside it to confirm.

APC as won, there's nothing you can do, we told you but you won't listen, he won't get the ticket, he can't defeat gej, he defeated him, he can't get APC ticket, he got it, he won't win the election, he's already winning, aren't you people tired of being so hateful? Your hate will consume you all.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by wirinet(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Benbellamor:
Transmission to Irev is different from collation

I hope you understand the English...

Transmission using bvas was the Cruz of the new electoral amendment...while manual Collation can be done when uploaded data is established to have been transmitted...

My broda, e shock me o.
People are talking about transmission of result and accreditation, this one is talking about collation. What the similarity. Did INEC promise us digital or electronic collation?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Josephkabila12: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

What does manual mean to you? That you can just put rubbish figures and call it a day?

all nah noise u dey make
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Gboom: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.
Your eyes dey pain you, can't you see what you are calculated started from 22 instead of 1
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ChristineC: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
VIKTO83:
Inability to accept defeat is bad sickness.
It must not go ur own way.
Know this and know peace.
But u said no. That u go just dey play
don't get me wrong. I'm not standing in the way of your hobby, which is accepting defeat. the sickness fits your personality perfectly, but keep it to yourself.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by jogojogo: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.
You Are mischievous
The total is not a combination of what's directly on the screen for APC and any other party. So why did you circled only APC
Secondly what made up the total figure is a series of numbers that ran from the top. But you circled just the portion captured on the screen to give a false impression...if I am to go by the false evidence you presented, how will I trust any other information or data you Re presenting
Let it be known that Asiwaju is your incoming president. The earlier you admit this reality the healthier for you. If you have concrete evidences, kindly present them at the tribunal

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ShaqFu: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigerians no Dez ever listen. Chai!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by DesChyko: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ikem11:

You talk nonsense. That 22 is actually a result from C candidate. What is wrong with you people?

Please try and read

Makes sense.

What about the following numbers in the same column with the 22?

27..and so on?

Please try and read.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by umarfantami(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

How will you prove to them that it's the genuine result
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ChristineC: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iselogunise:
That is why there is Election Tribunal. Can we allow INEC declare what they have, then we move to the next phase of the process.

Enyin, eni duro
that why it should be on the iRev so people can compare with their various copies.
what's the next phase when you can't verify if the first phase was accurate or not?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Ogaonos: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
toyflare:
If you read the article you will know the OP cannot read and comprehend.

He explained that while the collation of results would “essentially” be done manually, where there was a dispute regarding a collated result or the result from any polling unit, the collation or returning officer would use the original of the disputed collated result, accreditation data from the BVAS device and the results transmitted directly from the polling unit to determine the correctness of the result.

Results can be collected manually but the BVAS data must be uploaded directly from the polling units and available to Nigerians to see in real time, meaning people can see the results on INECs portal immediately voting is completed. This is where they failed, results were not uploaded at the polling units but were taken to where ever they wanted and manipulated before being uploaded. Some are not yet uploaded even till now.

The electoral act states that such results be cancelled.

I don’t think they actually read it before signing it into law grin
my own be say in d future when they are counting d votes in polling unit each party agents nd maybe voters go video d process like they do in d primaries.if is necessary shuld be streamed online make every see each polling unit in ur state.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by reddingtonblack: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bizibi:
I am not even talking about Peter obi,atiku or any other person I am specifically concerned about apc and the same sets of elements. If you guys know the extent of the damage under this rubbish administration,you will tighten your seatbelts this year and next year.

My only concerned is the next administration repeating the rubbish of buhari administration and you know people aren't happy with apc lead government. This administration is dumping problems on the new one maybe you guys will get a clearer picture later this year.....

The next government must not be worse than the present one even you writing all this will go against it.

I feel your pain bro, beside i don't belong to the rich class or live in lekki like pocohantas, so i am very much under the hardship APC intensified

Buh the differnce between me & other youths is that i don't let my emotion rob me of objective reasoning, Maybe APC & Buhari failed Nigeria but Tinubu is an entity you can blame him for policies he has no say or contribution upon, its very on unfair to crucify Taiye for kehinde how much more two seperate individuals.

In as much as power comes to south, things can't be as worst as under Buhari, and since we are not God that can tell whats inside OBi or Tinubu we just have to find a yardstick to determine the best candidate, in all fairness Track records is the only ideal option.

Tinubu is older if we don't try him now we might never know what we miss but ObI still stands a chance to re contest, even BAT now understands he as a replacement incase if he dares to fail, henceforth the odds are in favour of the people. las las we go dey alright wink

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by RALPHOW(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:

Inec was clear on this

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
After spending billions of Naira to buy BVAS.
Please use your common sense now!!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by VIKTO83(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
ChristineC:
don't get me wrong. I'm not standing in the way of your hobby, which is accepting defeat. the sickness fits your personality perfectly, but keep it to yourself.

Go and start a protest if u are so pained.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by asanausana91: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
See how votes were distributed in SW with an Igbo winning a Yoruba state and compare with the nonsense they call results coming from SE where they rigged 95% of votes for Obi in their 5 SE States. They thought SS people will join their fo0lishness but got disappointed.

Walai if to say na me be INEC chairman.. I will cancel all the results from SE and order fresh polls under tight security. They will all raise up their hands at the polling units all through till e reach time to thumbprint and then leave. What rubbish.
if they cancel South East results 100 times, tinubu will get zero 100 times.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by walexsho(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Lagos being lost was part of the game. Twas a sacrifice to show the election was free and fair.
If APC wanted to win Lagos, nothing on Earth would have stopped it.
A proof of what I'm saying is true is that in the Governorship election, APC will win Lagos with over 100k votes.

Screenshot this comment.
You think the Yoruba that voted against APC will do that again after seeing the result coming from Southeast?
most of them are regretting it.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ud4u: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Quite unfortunate, rigging of the highest order
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ChristineC: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
VIKTO83:

Go and start a protest if u are so pained.
the people that will contest the election results are there with you in naija.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Ofunaofu: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
joey150:

Collation would always be manual.

Even after being uploaded to the IREV, someone would still have to sit and collate and verify the data.

So, yes, collation would always be manual.

We don't have electronic collation; a case where the numbers are added up electronically.

No body is talking collation

We are talking about polling units results uploaded real time at the polling units on election day
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by asanausana91: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Seeeker:

Go and die
your moda will go and die. Bastard!!!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by gozy121: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
walexsho:

You think the Yoruba that voted against APC will do that again after seeing the result coming from Southeast?
most of them are regretting it.
They voted against bad government and a bad political party not because of how South East will vote. Watch the tsunami going to happen in the govern-ship election.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Maobichek: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mindlog:

That INEC "said" it, does not mean it would not come up during litigation at the Supreme court

I understood vividly your standpoint but i must tell you the truth, going to the court will be a waste of time. You remember the comment attributed to the current chief justice of the federation on G5 governors?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.