Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (72177 Views)

INEC Actually Declared Zero Votes For LP Here / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Famous606: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:

well scripted write up
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:
I don't know if some people can read and remember what they read

Inec was clear on this

https://www.nairaland.com/7291903/2023-election-results-collated-manually
....then what was the need for BVAS ?

You didn't show us when he retracted his statement and said it will be done electronically
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Drbarmes(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WHY SPEND ALL THAT EXPLOSIVE BUDGET FOR BVAS?

They could have used THE USUAL MANUAL VOTING TECHNIQUE. . .

Pure rubbish!

You think Nigerians went to get PVCs to do MANUAL VOTING?

Ridiculous.

INEC officials that were busy TIPEXING collation sheets! cheesy

When LAGOS State was LOST. . . APC went to work! grin
BVAS is for accreditation n transmission of polling unit results.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by guychidile: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Toast urself..,but mind you,there is God o!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Benjamin4388(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Electorate:

Do you want it to be glaring he rigged the election by winning all 36 states plus Cameroon before you agree the election is rigged?....grin grin grin grin
lol man itz so disheartning..i guess why it sad is that they really deceive us that it was going to free and fair and we believed...it just the way it is in country nigeria
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by guychidile: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Toast yourself
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Winters23: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:
Pls bring your calculator and calculate the circled figures.

INEC na fraud.

Which state is this?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Bizibi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Lemme ask, did you people meet with jesus/God one on one and he specifcally told you guyz Peter OBi will turn Nigeria to US or Uk in 4yrs cos i don't understand these madness anymore ... we understand why people think MKO abiola will change Nigeria in 93, but outside Anambra what did Peter ObI ever do for Nigerians that warrant 100% trust, once he get there all Nigeria will just start cashing out or what

Even tho i support Tinubu despite is performance and achievements i am still skeptical becos he is human, but i feel a tested
ok product is worth the buy.

Is all these madness about Peter Obi really about National interest ? or ego bruise from some Nigerians like vendetta
I am not even talking about Peter obi,atiku or any other person I am specifically concerned about apc and the same sets of elements. If you guys know the extent of the damage under this rubbish administration,you will tighten your seatbelts this year and next year.

My only concerned is the next administration repeating the rubbish of buhari administration and you know people aren't happy with apc lead government. This administration is dumping problems on the new one maybe you guys will get a clearer picture later this year.....

The next government must not be worse than the present one even you writing all this will go against it.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Mitsurugi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
See how votes were distributed in SW with an Igbo winning a Yoruba state and compare with the nonsense they call results coming from SE where they rigged 95% of votes for Obi in their 5 SE States. They thought SS people will join their fo0lishness but got disappointed.

Walai if to say na me be INEC chairman.. I will cancel all the results from SE and order fresh polls under tight security. They will all raise up their hands at the polling units all through till e reach time to thumbprint and then leave. What rubbish.

Did Peter Obi win Ebonyi?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Odegbami1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Keep quiet. People like you are the one misleading the gullible citizens to crisis. The number you are telling them to calculate from was from 22. What happened to the unseen 1 - 22 that didnt show.

Mr. Ode

ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by steeltrust: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even if Jesus Christ come from for Nigeria sake it can not be redeemed

Nigeria is in the hands of the dogs and it will be difficult to change it
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by kayjay69(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Exactly.
KanwuliaExtra:
After uploading, . . . Not before! grin
When uploading comes last, all na “cookery”!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Emir8: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
There's a difference between transmission of results from polling unit and collation of results at collation center.

We are talking about transmission, not collation
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Penguin2: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
barbstee:

Only the snapped result sheets were posted per polling unit

Which was done for this too though it may not be all

Including posting of Jigawa result for Imo?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Benjamin4388(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Lemme ask, did you people meet with jesus/God one on one and he specifcally told you guyz Peter OBi will turn Nigeria to US or Uk in 4yrs cos i don't understand these madness anymore ... we understand why people think MKO abiola will change Nigeria in 93, but outside Anambra what did Peter ObI ever do for Nigerians that warrant 100% trust, once he get there all Nigeria will just start cashing out or what

Even tho i support Tinubu despite is performance and achievements i am still skeptical becos he is human, but i feel a tested

Is all these madness about Peter Obi really about National interest ? or ego bruise from some Nigerians like vendetta
mehn u cant even come up with an original writeup..how u go fit toast woman..bet the woman in ur life dey collect outside cuz u are devoid of original ideas...i just dey pity dos underprivilaged who need good governance in naija...oga tender d**k get lost
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by TrumpDonald2: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:

Well, inec said it and nobody should come here to lament about not posting polling unit results on irev

Transmission to Irev is different from collation

I hope you understand the English...

Transmission using bvas was the Cruz of the new electoral amendment...while manual Collation can be done when uploaded data is established to have been transmitted ...
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Luckysbab: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WHY SPEND ALL THAT EXPLOSIVE BUDGET FOR BVAS?

They could have used THE USUAL MANUAL VOTING TECHNIQUE. . .

Pure rubbish!

You think Nigerians went to get PVCs to do MANUAL VOTING?

Ridiculous.

INEC officials that were busy TIPEXING collation sheets! cheesy

When LAGOS State was LOST. . . APC went to work! grin

They went to work, yet Labour party kept winning Benin, Abuja, etc?

I don't understand
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Samunique(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Benbellamor:
Transmission to Irev is different from collation

I hope you understand the English...

Transmission using bvas was the Cruz of the new electoral amendment...while manual Collation can be done when uploaded data is established to have been transmitted...
The question now is that, was the transmission of the done directly to the irev before the manual collation ?

This where inec shoot itself at the foot ?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Mftivi: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
See how votes were distributed in SW with an Igbo winning a Yoruba state and compare with the nonsense they call results coming from SE where they rigged 95% of votes for Obi in their 5 SE States. They thought SS people will join their fo0lishness but got disappointed.

Walai if to say na me be INEC chairman.. I will cancel all the results from SE and order fresh polls under tight security. They will all raise up their hands at the polling units all through till e reach time to thumbprint and then leave. What rubbish.
when human beings dey talk you need to close your mouth until you grow any semblance of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Benjamin4388(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
steeltrust:
Even if Jesus Christ come from for Nigeria sake it can not be redeemed

Nigeria is in the hands of the dogs and it will be difficult to change it
like this na better revolution fit amend all this rubbish..and honestly maybe thats gonna happen in the next 200 yearz
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Luckysbab: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I tell you
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Ifyz0001: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
It is a lie....I have a video when Mahmood himself said the result from the polling units will be transmitted electronically. But this never happened.

https://twitter.com/JRoyce00/status/1630484972921298944?t=e4ycJFaonBpwwqj8M4pMJw&s=19

https://www.nairaland.com/7291903/2023-election-results-collated-manually[/quote]
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Crvrider: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:
Bro, no be quarrel... If you see other party own CALL IT OUT as a true Nigerian that you are..
Haba!

What you're seeing is not the full screen. There's an explanation to this. Probably there's a freeze on a section of the excel sheet.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by reddingtonblack: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Benjamin4388:
mehn u cant even come up with an original writeup..how u go fit toast woman..bet the woman in ur life dey collect outside cuz u are devoid of original ideas...i just dey pity dos underprivilaged who need good governance in naija...oga tender d**k get lost

What as my R/ship life gat to do with whatever we are saying here ... original writeup was my comment lifted or stolen cheesy from who ?

who give this boy weed blou undecided pele
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Johnn78: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
300billion elections grin
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by MIMOSAXY(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:
Bro, no be quarrel... If you see other party own CALL IT OUT as a true Nigerian that you are..
Haba!

Your image only shows 13 locations of 20

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Odegbami1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
The mugu only shows figure from 22 downward. Check the table well and compare to other political parties. I dont belong to any party but whosoever emerge should be guided by God to lead us and NOT all this misleading attentions.

Winters23:

Which state is this?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by fitinwell: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:
I don't know if some people can read and remember what they read

Inec was clear on this

https://www.nairaland.com/7291903/2023-election-results-collated-manually

Sir... I would have insulted you
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by PerfectMan24: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.
O'boy forget that one. That is excel in a computer screen. If u scroll up, u will see other ones that is not shown in the screen. Then the ones u re seeing down there will hide
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Humorme2(f): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
After spending 300billion naira. This country is gone
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by crackhouse(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Talk about what the new law said and not what Inec said.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by KanwuliaExtra: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

They went to work, yet Labour party kept winning Benin, Abuja, etc?

I don't understand

Heck yeah!

Labour party won ALL OVER!
APC and INEC stunted targeted certain areas against OTHER PARTIES to make it look like the elections were free and fair.
LIES! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.