Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (72181 Views)

INEC Actually Declared Zero Votes For LP Here / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Not any the results collated there equal the total for all parties.

Why only focus on APC?
because APC seem to be the thief here....don't want to lost power
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Bizibi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I feel your pain bro, beside i don't belong to the rich class or live in lekki like pocohantas, so i am very much under the hardship APC intensified

Buh the differnce between me & other youths is that i don't let my emotion rob me of objective reasoning, Maybe APC & Buhari failed Nigeria but Tinubu is an entity you can blame him for policies he has no say or contribution upon, its very on unfair to crucify Taiye for kehinde how much more two seperate individuals.

In as much as power comes to south, things can't be as worst as under Buhari, and since we are not God that can tell whats inside OBi or Tinubu we just have to find a yardstick to determine the best candidate, in all fairness Track records is the only ideal option.

Tinubu is older if we don't try him now we might never know what we miss but ObI still stands a chance to re contest, even BAT now understands he as a replacement incase if he dares to fail, henceforth the odds are in favour of the people. las las we go dey alright wink

let me be honest with you this year will be very rough,the next administration will have no option than to take the austerity measure route. As you dey see me so I don dey plan already.....

It all depends on how they handle it between 2023 and 2024,I am not joking ooo e go rough wella.i am not partisan,I know some in APC and pdp I even know one that lost his senatorial bid in lp yesterday. I know how they play their games but Nigeria comes first and right now I am really concerned about Nigeria.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
When LAGOS State was LOST. . . APC went to work! grin

Where's your evidence? Or this is just another El Jubril of Sudan moment? What will you present in court if you even have the balls to go to court?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by emapeteum(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
I laugh. Nigeria is actually a jungle. People actually failed to realize early enough that the current government is a lawless government when Oshiomole sincerely told Nigerians that once you are in APC, your sins are forgiven!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
So because it’s manual that means it should not be accurate right?

Where is your evidence that its not accurate? What will you present in court? Or this is another one of your El Jubril from Sudan moment?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC and APC already exposed.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Ken4Christ: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:
Pls bring your calculator and calculate the circled figures.

INEC na fraud.

Maybe it was calculated in base 5. Wonders shall never end.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by petermichaels(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
LAS LAS, AS WE CHOOSE TO BE MUMU NA,SENSE GO REACH EVERY BODY THE HARD WAY FOR THIS UNFORTUNATE PLACE CALLED A COUNTRY.
NO MATTER HOW MUCH DEN PAY US..... MONEY WEY WE NO WORK FOR?!...
what a terrible people and nation. LAS LAS, AS WE CHOOSE TO BE MUMU NA,SENSE GO REACH EVERY BODY THE HARD WAY FOR THIS UNFORTUNATE PLACE CALLED A COUNTRY.
NO MATTER HOW MUCH DEN PAY US..... MONEY WEY WE NO WORK FOR?!...
what a terrible people and nation.
LAS LAS, AS WE CHOOSE TO BE MUMU NA,SENSE GO REACH EVERY BODY THE HARD WAY FOR THIS UNFORTUNATE PLACE CALLED A COUNTRY.
NO MATTER HOW MUCH DEN PAY US..... MONEY WEY WE NO WORK FOR?!..E GO FINISH!!.
What a terrible people and nation.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Ken4Christ: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
toyflare:
If you read the article you will know the OP cannot read and comprehend.

He explained that while the collation of results would “essentially” be done manually, where there was a dispute regarding a collated result or the result from any polling unit, the collation or returning officer would use the original of the disputed collated result, accreditation data from the BVAS device and the results transmitted directly from the polling unit to determine the correctness of the result.

Results can be collected manually but the BVAS data must be uploaded directly from the polling units and available to Nigerians to see in real time, meaning people can see the results on INECs portal immediately voting is completed. This is where they failed, results were not uploaded at the polling units but were taken to where ever they wanted and manipulated before being uploaded. Some are not yet uploaded even till now.

The electoral act states that such results be cancelled.

I don’t think they actually read it before signing it into law grin

This time, it won't be business as usual. They will all be disgraced and hide their heads in shame. Generation of leaders teaching the younger generation how to cheat. No wonder some of them forged their certificates.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Deepthoughts: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:
I don't know if some people can read and remember what they read

Inec was clear on this

https://www.nairaland.com/7291903/2023-election-results-collated-manually
my grouse with INEC in all this is that,if you are to solely depend on number of accredited voters you would be wasting your time as the figures are always altered after announcement of results at polling units but before getting to the ward collation centres in such a manner that the total doesn't change but very different from the results at the polling unit,thus INEC should have a data base of all polling units so that at the touch of a bottom the result of any unit can be viewed,what is happening in this election is just sheer deception n deciet, INEC are part of the grand rigging plan n they know exactly what they are doing,I just hope n pray it all end well eventually.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by flokii: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
asanausana91:
if they cancel South East results 100 times, tinubu will get zero 100 times.

As tribalists that you are.. tell us something we don't know.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by olisaokere(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WHY SPEND ALL THAT EXPLOSIVE BUDGET FOR BVAS?

They could have used THE USUAL MANUAL VOTING TECHNIQUE. . .

Pure rubbish!

You think Nigerians went to get PVCs to do MANUAL VOTING?

Ridiculous.

INEC officials that were busy TIPEXING collation sheets! cheesy

When LAGOS State was LOST. . . APC went to work! grin

No mind am.he is one of Tinubus urchins..
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Onyipk: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
What INEC says is not important BUT what the law says.

The law supersedes the sayings of anybody in the country - be they greedy or not. Thus, do not rub salt to injury!

BAT CANNOT AND WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON A BROAD DAY LIGHT STOLEN MANDATE!

PEACE.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by asanausana91: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:

As tribalists that you are.. tell us something we don't know.
Iam not an Igbo man. I only believe justice should be done.
INEC said results will be transmitted electronically from the polling units but that has never happened.
The entire election should be cancelled until INEC do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by CHANNELE: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please Sir/Ma, I voted in Port Harcourt and in the most populous LGA (Obio-Akpor). Almost every polling unit were cleared by LP up to at least 79%.

Oyigbo LGA was even worse because at least 80% of the total votes went to LP. So, if figures were changed you expect the people not to shout? Let's be sincere.
Polling units results were not transmitted as expected owing reasons ranging from wrong code to network failure. A few PU insisted and their results were transmitted before leaving but for the majority, the people were either coerced or cajoled into letting the officials leave without transmitting the results. Now we all know it's because the powers that be wanted to rig at all cost.

Please, we're not talking ethnic but national politics.

Than you.
flokii:
See how votes were distributed in SW with an Igbo winning a Yoruba state and compare with the nonsense they call results coming from SE where they rigged 95% of votes for Obi in their 5 SE States. They thought SS people will join their fo0lishness but got disappointed.

Walai if to say na me be INEC chairman.. I will cancel all the results from SE and order fresh polls under tight security. They will all raise up their hands at the polling units all through till e reach time to thumbprint and then leave. What rubbish.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ufotunang: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Y
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.
...the circled figure...I calculated it.....it around 170,000 but INEC gave APC there 482,000 ....nawaoooo
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by reddingtonblack: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bizibi:
let me be honest with you this year will be very rough,the next administration will have no option than to take the austerity measure route. As you dey see me so I don dey plan already.....

It all depends on how they handle it between 2023 and 2024,I am not joking ooo e go rough wella.i am not partisan,I know some in APC and pdp I even know one that lost his senatorial bid in lp yesterday. I know how they play their games but Nigeria comes first and right now I am really concerned about Nigeria.

If that is what you see for yourself no problem, but don't tell me these year will be rough if we don't vote PETER OBI because you are not god, all of us they gamble nii

With the economical situation of Nigeria, whoever win have to 1st resuscitate & revive the economy and for i think Tinubu is good for the job becos he is vast at selecting a good teams. One man or integrity can't revive Nigeria what we need is a Good ideas plus team work at the elms of affair and Tinubu has a edge over any candidate when it comes to team. There is hope bro
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by fuke(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
So because it’s manual that means it should not be accurate right?

What does manual mean to you? That you can just put rubbish figures and call it a day?

Don’t worry, you will see the fight you’re looking for.

If you do anyhow, you get anyhow in dozens
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by dyera(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.

Look to the left where you see numbers 22 down, shows there are 11 numbers when you scroll above the spreadsheet.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ufotunang: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC severally told nigerians that results will be transmitted directly from the polling unit to the INEC server portal result......that they will be speediy transmission of results..no delay in release or announcement of results... due to the electronic transmission of results thiat is nw available
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by VIKTO83(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
ChristineC:
the people that will contest the election results are there with you in naija.

Ok.
After running u will still go home to join them.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Ikem11(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
DesChyko:

Makes sense.

What about the following numbers in the same column with the 22?

27..and so on?

Please try and read.

That's a question you should ask inec
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ufotunang: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
jlinkd78:
Good u brought this up but this further dents INEC. The last paragraph of d write-up clearly ratified how a dispute will be handled that if the collated results appear rigged that d figures transmitted directly from d polling unit to INEC server shall be called up to determine d correctness or otherwise of d collated results.
..ok that means figures or results from the polling unit have already been transmitted from the polling unit to the INEC server. Then why can't INEC bring out the result already in the INEC server for everyone and the party agents to see while collation of results is going on at the same time so that nigerians can know if the results they are collating or counting tallies with the results in the INEC server. What is INEC hidding
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Onliie(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

INEC na fraud.
you be mumu. You no see say it starts from no 22?
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kyase:

Actually, the country won't burn
And the winner will be declared and the highest that can happen is protest for two weeks most
And if it goes violent, their corpse will be taken to their parents in the village

The elections means a lot to everybody including people that voted for APC

You can't tell me only labour and pdp supporters are genuine lovers of the country, when that one start

Just two years ago, these same set of people were calling the country a zoo

Why do you erroneously assume that only Ipob supporters are angry right now?!!

You think Obi's influence is restricted?!!

This is beyond party or religion bro!

This is a slap on the face of democracy!... INEC is basically telling people that their votes don't count!

Transparency is not too much to ask... It's not rocket science for a nation practicing democracy for over 2 decades!
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why do you erroneously assume that only Ipob supporters are angry right now?!!

You think Obi's influence is restricted?!!

This is beyond party or religion bro!

This is a slap on the face of democracy!... INEC is basically telling people that their votes don't count!

Transparency is not too much to ask... It's not rocket science for a nation practicing democracy for over 2 decades!

Actually all the lamentation I have seen are coming from people that supported ipob before and people that never like APC from inception

You have your point, what I'm against is people threatening the peace of the country because they failed to win election
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ChristineC: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
VIKTO83:
Ok.
After running u will still go home to join them.
if it's required I'll be there again. apparently there's enough machinery to defeat evil men like you that can only thrive in a banana republic.
APC will leave, and it will through the same balloting or courts that ushered in their foolishness.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by Enemyofpeace: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC Chairman did not fail you. INEC as an institution failed you. Nigeria need strong institutions not strong men. What we have today are very weak institutions and very strong men. No electoral officer can manipulate results with a strong INEC.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ogologoamu: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Onliie:
you be mumu. You no see say it starts from no 22?

Na your father be MUMU.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by VIKTO83(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
ChristineC:
if it's required I'll be there again. apparently there's enough machinery to defeat evil men like you that can only thrive in a banana republic.
APC will leave, and it will through the same balloting or courts that ushered in their foolishness.

Then be prepared.
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by ChristineC: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
VIKTO83:

Then be prepared.
take your own advice
Re: INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually by KanwuliaExtra: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Where's your evidence? Or this is just another El Jubril of Sudan moment? What will you present in court if you even have the balls to go to court?

Which court?
AGorriolla Supreme MAFIA Court? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.