Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77012 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Very jovial
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Dafresh: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:

na you trailer go crush, your parents will mourn you after and obi will contest again unfortunately you won't be there to celebrate his victory

I cursed you with psalm 109
Na you way first pray bad pray against us, we Igbos way trailer go crush into pieces dem no go see your hand, head, noise and laps
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by harjay1986: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
effort1:

But you kept abusing Igbos, accusing them of playing tribal card. Whereas you are the real tribal bigots. grin

Tribal bigots are morally daft people. You just agreed that you are morally daft. grin

Just like I said call any Names if you can't answer my last question ... how many party aside LP has more than 10 thousand vote from the East before you start calling other people names, nobody will ever abuse Igbo but what you people don't know is that emotion don't have place in politics . if Yoruba have to be Tribalistic as you said we will make sure that OBi will not have 1000 votes across the west .... the Tribalized region in Nigeria today still remain Southeast, Do you know that summing up all Obi in Southwest alone is much of good number compare to other contestant..... you people are campaign as if Nigeria is only for Christian am a Christian for your information but you have to take other people along with you if you want to win
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Heavensent01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

Na you way first pray bad pray against us, we Igbos way trailer go crush into pieces dem no go see your hand, head, noise and laps

igbo are politically inconsequential to me, so I hold no grudges but you can't hate my tribe and expect love

I never start to hate you m0rons, the cursed wey una cursed Buhari for 7yrs no be millions fold una dey get am?

obituaries of young people everywhere in East and you're still praying that trailer will pieces you over there

may it be to you as you wishes for you people in that your East, I bound it with psalm 109
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Enemyofpeace: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC Chairman Phone Numbers. Call Him I Have Called Him Too.

(Modify) (Quote)
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by tammie24: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.
2031 oga

When we nor be mumu😁
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by tammie24: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17
you don't have any authority to say that to another person

Even you don't know your tomorrow

You may even die before the end of this year

And who told you he is God's anointed

God does not make mistakes

He is not a man
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by UnabashedIPOB: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
This message is for all the Obidients: Your beloved savior and messiah, Peter Obi, has moved on. To him, he had accomplished the mission which the British government had set out for him...to show that Igbo-speaking Biafrans participated in your fraudulent election. All that hoopla surrounding his candidacy was nothing but a farce. We, the IPOB knew the game that Britain was playing and that Peter Obi was going nowhere as far as winning the election and he, Peter Obi knew that as well. That was the reason he did NOT invest his own personal funds in his campaign. The question now is: What are you guys going to do now that you had been rigged out? We had told you guys that Nigeria is NOT for you but like a proverbial ostrich buried your heads in the sand hoping and wishing the inevitable to go away. I am glad that all of you are experiencing the disappointment that you could have avoided and hopefully, this would serve as a lesson. Let me remind you again to NOT validate the fraud come March 11, 2023, for the governorship election.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Willie2015: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=madapcmod post=121336440]They don't know Obi.

This same scenario happend in Anambra when PDP rigged in Ngige against Obi of APGA that won the election.

He went to court with every tenable evidence and won.

Not relenting, the state assembly populated by PDP impeached him wrongly bc he was not sharing money, and swore in his deputy Dame Virgy Etiaba as Governor, he went to court and the impeachment was upturned

Again, when he was just one year in office, INEC coGn and Andy UBA was declared winner, Obi then went to court and court declared his tenure has not ended and he was returned.

Watch out for evidence packed court drama in the coming days. I trust Obi when it comes to presenting evidequote]. You know nothing .. Bros... Buhari went to court ...nothing came out of it. This is bigger than Obi....much more.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Willie2015: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jsucre:
Atiku spoil the show. Zone let's zone this to south e no gree
That's when South East was supposed to fight..
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Scarcity234: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished
You can do nothing fool
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by silverkings: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!

Your father
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Billmos: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
D shilloh anointed president who tinubu use as a pawn to win 2023 presidential election.he should have listen to gov soludo who understand politics better dan obi.he n kwakwaso were use to reduce pdp strength in d south n north now give apc to run d midfield in a free role hence d outcome.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by VenumX: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

That role is very insignificant. Ask Osinbanjo.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Juniorangel(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
it is how Peter Obi still enter local flight this morning carry him bag dey move like say fire no dey mountain
This man is so presidential, his calmness and composure should be studied in Havard
Zero emotional attachments a warrior who knows how to stay calm and to keep the enemy confused.
After seeing this post eeh I just drank one bottle of chilled coke, we've got this in the bag.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by ThatFairGuy1: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sour loser

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Jsucre(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Willie2015:
That's when South East was supposed to fight..
exactly
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Authenticbiz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
harjay1986:

Just like I said call any Names if you can't answer my last question ... how many party aside LP has more than 10 thousand vote from the East before you start calling other people names, nobody will ever abuse Igbo but what you people don't know is that emotion don't have place in politics . if Yoruba have to be Tribalistic as you said we will make sure that OBi will not have 1000 votes across the west .... the Tribalized region in Nigeria today still remain Southeast, Do you know that summing up all Obi in Southwest alone is much of good number compare to other contestant..... you people are campaign as if Nigeria is only for Christian am a Christian for your information but you have to take other people along with you if you want to win

Oga, the so-called southwest is not filled with only Yoruba people. Every state or region in Nigeria is filled with many people from all walks of life, whether Southeast, or northeast, north central, northwest, northanything...southanything....

Those state names were given for political, economic and social reasons and for national development and planning.

It's just like creating a new state by land demarcation of the parent states, and then naming the states.

Soon the divided states will begin seeing themselves as different forgetting that they were once one and together.

Humans...dividing humans using land boundaries physically and using words psychologically to cause divisions, strive and contention among the once united people.

This is why , even though I am a Christian, I love all religion and tribes...I have a different mentality. Never insulted Igbos,or Hausas,or yorubas or any other tribe, whether minor or major because I believe all humans are brothers.

So, let's stop all this state, region,tribal and religious word-war.... it's causing more division

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Migg: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!
I can't believe that (you) a human being can wake up to start cajoling a solution seeker when you are literally one of the problems to be solved #think
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Desusi: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Karlman:
Obi is a miracle worker!
No matter what apc does with the election results, you sir have impacted a lot of changes already!
You are a source of joy and hope!
THE OBI OF LAGOS!
The man that beat city boy.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by TheCongo2: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
harjay1986:

When you put all the Igbo people into the same basket, that is an indication that you are tribalistic.
By the way, I am not Nigerian but I hate your type.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Helgreenluv(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Authenticbiz:

Let them go and fight their mates in sambisa forest first, not ordinary innocent Nigerian.

So, in your mind, a military man without gun or uniform can truly beat a civilian who is gallant and healthy

Think again....that we respect our force men here doesn't mean they are truly strong

I have witnessed a takwaendo guy beat disarm 3 soldiers and beat them up in Enugu.

They ran to go and bring more men in the barracks. By the time they returned, the guy was gone. They just mounted roadblock and start harassing vehicles and innocent people.

N.A....my foot.
Please for the love of your life and the love of your family do not embark on any futile protest. No amount of protest will make them cancel this election. Think again before you embark on any form of protest
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by MeeLan: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
It is thi social media razzmatazz dat distracted obi from Strategising to win.
Four years time, another Easterner will join him in the race, he go begin see reality
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by MeeLan: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
I can bet that most if those snapping there didn't vote at all. They were busy screenshoting status posts and reposting on election day
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by sencekompis: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
IGBO TI LULE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by TheCongo2: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
This message is for all the Obidients: Your beloved savior and messiah, Peter Obi, has moved on. To him, he had accomplished the mission which the British government had set out for him...to show that Igbo-speaking Biafrans participated in your fraudulent election. All that hoopla surrounding his candidacy was nothing but a farce. We, the IPOB knew the game that Britain was playing and that Peter Obi was going nowhere as far as winning the election and he, Peter Obi knew that as well. That was the reason he did NOT invest his own personal funds in his campaign. The question now is: What are you guys going to do now that you had been rigged out? We had told you guys that Nigeria is NOT for you but like a proverbial ostrich buried your heads in the sand hoping and wishing the inevitable to go away. I am glad that all of you are experiencing the disappointment that you could have avoided and hopefully, this would serve as a lesson. Let me remind you again to NOT validate the fraud come March 11, 2023, for the governorship election.

Which respect the bolded, who does Nigeria belong to ?
Stop playing with fire
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Zenithphil8368: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished
oga don't talk as if you are from 19th century. Talk because you have passion and love for your country and stop forming James Bond because if e start maybe na you go first collect...
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Funflipper: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Imortal001:
My president

A nice way to begin the healing process. He really put up a good fight. If only Asiwaju the political gladiator didn't run... shocked
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Migg:
I can't believe that (you) a human being can wake up to start cajoling a solution seeker when you are literally one of the problems to be solved #think

Solution seeker my ass.

Yeah like he did wonders in Anambra, or in any of the years since.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
silverkings:

Your father

....screwed your mother
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
If Nigeria had failed make we restart our biafra and go home one and for all.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by UnabashedIPOB: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheCongo2:

Which respect the bolded, who does Nigeria belong to ?
Stop playing with fire

Mister go and vent your frustration somewhere else!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.