Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77064 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Miscreants like you are the reason why Seun osewa , as a matter of urgency, must transfer power to the Op or poster of a topic , power to delete toxic and divisive comments from beneath his post .

Nairaland mods and bots are slow and over worked .

The people or subscribers can help them sanitise this space
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Dicoomoba: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Latest and first post election images of peter are just beginning to emerge .

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.

At last your Principal later submitted and agreed
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Dicoomoba:

At last your Principal later submitted and agreed

Quickly check with my new post . Kindly comment
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by dorodee(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
O boy, the results from plateau state is funny..... Obi with 10 LGA has 400,000 plus ... While Tinubu with 3 LGA has 300,000 plus.... Na wa oo.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Jokerman(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17

Please bro. Don't do this. Please renounce this.

Don't allow these boys vituperation get to you. Jump and pass such posts.

They are just trolling...

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by overdrive(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:
They don't know Obi.

This same scenario happend in Anambra when PDP rigged in Ngige against Obi of APGA that won the election.

He went to court with every tenable evidence and won.

The state assembly populated by PDP impeached him wrongly bc he was not sharing money, and swore in his deputy Dame Virgy Etiaba as Governor, he went to court and the impeachment was upturned

When he was just one year in office, INEC conducted election and Andy UBA was declared winner, Obi then went to court and court declared his tenure has not ended the was returned.

Watch out for evidence packed court drama in the coming days. I trust Obi when it comes to presenting evidence

My fear is that the courts are manned by apc people. Will he get his deserved justice

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by DKM123: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Viva!
Viva!!
Viva!!!

MY PRESIDENT!!!!!

OBI, MY PRESIDENT!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by jelel6: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:
They don't know Obi.

This same scenario happend in Anambra when PDP rigged in Ngige against Obi of APGA that won the election.

He went to court with every tenable evidence and won.

The state assembly populated by PDP impeached him wrongly bc he was not sharing money, and swore in his deputy Dame Virgy Etiaba as Governor, he went to court and the impeachment was upturned

When he was just one year in office, INEC conducted election and Andy UBA was declared winner, Obi then went to court and court declared his tenure has not ended the was returned.

Watch out for evidence packed court drama in the coming days. I trust Obi when it comes to presenting evidence

Those elections where conducted during the period when PDP's machinations for electoral fraud where still in full force. Elections has sinced move forward from then. No governorship elections have been overturned on the basis of rigging in recent times. I simply don't see the court with the temerity to disrupt any recent presidential election conducted by INEC in Nigeria.

I believe there are pockets of rigging in these elections by ALL candidates in ALL regions. There are enough accusations to go around.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bede2u:
by 2031 he will be as old as Jagaban is today
😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂

My belle..lol.

But deep in your heart you know obi is way way better than bat
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by madapcmod: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
jelel6:

Those elections where conducted during the period when PDP's machinations for electoral fraud where still in full force. Elections has sinced move forward from then. No governorship elections have been overturned on the basis of rigging in recent times.

I believe there are pockets of rigging in these elections by ALL candidates in ALL regions. There are enough accusations to go around.

If you have rigging evidence against LP, bring it forth at the tribunal.

The evidence of rigging against APC in this election is massive.

Mind you, the BVAS and social media have made evidence presentation easier compared to the era of PDP where social media evidence was not rife.

Don't try to be smart by half. APC and INEC rigged this election massively for APC , the evidences are all over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

2027, when Tinubu controls the army, police, DSS, etc?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Kaiser20: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
The new landlord of Lagos state Nigeria.
Lagos doesn't belong to anybody, naa turn by turn

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Kaiser20: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
BuddhaPalm:

2027, when Tinubu controls the army, police, DSS, etc?
Buhari controlled the Army, police, DSS, NAVY Air force.... blah blah still Boko Haram day kill anyhow person no fit sleep
Fulanis herdsmen dey slaughter
Unknown GUNMEN dey kill.
Tinubu the sleeping push and start Druggie will be worst than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by mytime24(f): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Giving sensitive positions to Incompetent leaders

#inec chairman resign now

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by jelel6: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:

If you have rigging evidence against LP, bring it forth at the tribunal.

The evidence of rigging against APC in this election is massive.

Mind you, the BVAS and social media have made evidence presentation easier compared to the era of PDP where social media evidence was not rife.

Don't try to be smart by half. APC and INEC rigged this election massively for APC , the evidences are all over.

I don't gather evidences for presentation at a tribunal because I don't work for the APC. I only entertain such news to balance the narrative.

I still maintained that there are enough evidences of malpractices conducted by the popular parties in this election. The fact the APC seem to cry the least at the moment is because they believe they're winning. I've never seen a winning party contesting the election results in a court or worry about foul play.

I have said this before, there are some states I'm surprised about the performance of APC, Rivers in particular. But I'm also surprised by the performance of opposition parties in traditional APC states with powerful governors.

I have no horse in the race but I want the eventual winner to emerge from a largely free and fair election.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Bede2u(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂

My belle..lol.

But deep in your heart you know obi is way way better than bat
well I'm only saying he would be 70 in 2031 and can still contest
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Legal001: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
This man is so much loved by many
My president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by samwillyco1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
What a simple man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Ayodeoba: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
chizidgreat:
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The only credible man among them all
The anointed one who will retire the old thieves for us
No matter how they try, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Tinubu and Atiku will never rule Nigeria
alaba international president
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by UncommonLogic: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jetting out while the Zombidients wants to riot. Mumus grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Anifana: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Very calm and intelligent man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Helgreenluv(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Imortal001:
My president
For republica of Biafra ba?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Helgreenluv(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
riverbird:
GCFR
For republica of Biafra ba?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Levels2(f): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
This Obituary should be monitored closely to guide against him commiting suicide bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by UncommonLogic: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!

Just say Biafuro or death instead of the camouflage. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.