Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77055 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by ponishah: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Latest and first post election images of peter are just beginning to emerge .

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.
Omo, see natural love, no be agbado love o
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Heavensent01(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:
since I deactivated my main account I don't want to abuse anyone but you deserve this
For mentioning Igbo trailer go crush you

na you trailer go crush, your parents will mourn you after and obi will contest again unfortunately you won't be there to celebrate his victory

I cursed you with psalm 109
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by basilo102: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished
So Igbos is now majority tribe in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Heavensent01(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Backpedal:

you dumbfvck

What is your obsession with Igbo people ?

they hate my tribe and my candidate, they will be hate. who want to be obsessed with those low IQ monkeys
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Aguiyimba(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Go look for your father, @ the same time buy sense.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Ilamina(f): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Our president
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by elinaxy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
dorodee:
O boy, the results from plateau state is funny..... Obi with 10 LGA has 400,000 plus ... While Tinubu with 3 LGA has 300,000 plus.... Na wa oo.
you can just imagine! That's too bad of a result.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by 27Pushing30: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The love for this man is too much

What a great man , I'm happy to campaign for him and I'm super happy that Labour Party performed excellently well in this election

National Hero cool

naxo una tag Ojukwu wey lead una to senseless war :great man"

Damn
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Heavensent01(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
basilo102:

So Igbos is now majority tribe in Lagos

No, the most destructive tribe in Lagos, if they can brainwashed some Yoruba youths to vote obi they cursed for 8yrs, they can instigate anarchy which we won't sit down and look

people that destroy their region to spite Buhari can't be defended from avoidable chaos
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Heavensent01(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:
Miscreants like you are the reason why Seun osewa , as a matter of urgency, must transfer power to the Op or poster of a topic , power to delete toxic and divisive comments from beneath his post .

Nairaland mods and bots are slow and over worked .

The people or subscribers can help them sanitise this space

every imbeciles with cheap redmi android phone have opinion lately

you're a celebrated iidiot
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by ejimatic: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.
Their president!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Heavensent01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:

Foolish statement, so it's only Igbos that are complaining of this rigging? Bigots are normally poor in thinking

I'm sure you are wretched thing begging for give away online. Let's see how Thieeeefnubu presidency will benefit a poor soul like you.

abeg go through my chats and see where I dey beg, online billionaire

I benefitted from Tinubu like other Nigerians across all tribes but you want to force a man you monkeys cursed for 8yrs on us

you must think everyone is dumb like you people that reward failure with reelection
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by drimzsmoke(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
ELO FOKAN BALE

Peter Obi Is Coming

When Nelson Rockefeller died,New York magazine said,"he thought he was coming but he was going!!!"
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
funshint:
Man grew grey hair quickly....he sharply went to shave. Now he'll respect Atiku. Campaigning for President dey different from Vice-president. He'll never say "we will not spend shishi" again. grin

Na Okowa teeth be this
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by riverbird: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
you should be ashamed, Obi is the Real man.

The idoit people said Obi can't win a polling unit, the last time I checked he is winning 4 -5 states

No, they started with"4 people tweeting from a room" and they progressed to "obi has no structure" then to "LP can't win a single seat and that is how Thier foolishness will continue till obi is elected president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Obi won't win a single place but obi took Thier Lagos wey Dem dey use beat chest 😆.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Berankis: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:

His time will come after Tinubu. We will all vote for him unopposed! He will still be President in this country. He appears simple and honest, I like him and respect him but I want to see what Bola Tinubu can do as a President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by effort1: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:

Rig....no rig.

Obi ain't president.

Now watch me yell....

LOSER!!

Lolz. You can't say since you rigged the election.

Imagine a youth or today rejoicing over election rigging because of tribalism. grin

You just confirmed that the Yoruba race is the most tribalistic in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by eroticecstasy: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

Greed!
Betrayal!
Lie!
Propaganda!

That's what killed his ambition!
Nigerian politics isn't for such people.

If you want to learn Nigerian politics go to the North they'll teach you.
Not social media noise, thuggery and bullying.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by harjay1986: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17

Prophet of doom you can only say your stupid words to your slowpoke following you, you forget that you are mare motal just because you are call pastor never make you deputy Jesus IDIOT old fool ... saying that some one will not live to witness a day .... who anointed who stupid fool
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Spanki(f): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
thebestprice:

Obi tried, but there is more to clitching the Presidencial ticket. Not a game of emotions, it is a game of numbers. Never underestimate the power of Numbers from the North West, North East, and South West. From there try and get at least 60%, In North Central pick just 25% of each state, leave the 75% for the other parties to divide among themselves. And never insult people online. That is a show of bad home training, it will escalate when you are given a chance to rule.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Tzar(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Loser!!! He couldn’t even beat Atiku talkless of Tinubu!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by harjay1986: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
effort1:

Imagine a youth or today rejoicing over election rigging because of tribalism. grin

Yes where are Tribalistic call us any name you think of but it only southwest and the North that vote for other party in numbers mention any states in Southeast that opposition to Labour party have up to 20k votes
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by willibounce1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felabrity:
ELO FOKAN BALE

Peter Obi Is Coming

He's Cumming in your an.us. spread it wide for him. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by effort1: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
harjay1986:

Yes where are Tribalistic call us any name you think of but it only southwest and the North that vote for other party in numbers mention any states in Southeast that opposition to Labour party have up to 20k votes

But you kept abusing Igbos, accusing them of playing tribal card. Whereas you are the real tribal bigots. grin

Tribal bigots are morally daft people. You just agreed that you are morally daft. grin
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by elprez7: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
The President Elect
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by perpeling22(f): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17
Amen to that prayer. you know, they like taking thing for granted. You don't speak against someone with GRACE and not face the consequences.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!

Nigerian youths are cowards & lazy youths.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Penisman: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!

Not as lose as your mother's smelly vagina.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penisman:

Not as lose as your mother's smelly vagina.

Lols.

You spent hours ruminating and that's the best you can do?

Try harder, loser.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
effort1:

Beep beep.

I'm not yoruba.

I'm your worst nightmare: fulani

tongue tongue tongue

Better any Yoruba than Gringori or any Nyamiri.

You igboes are irrelevant since Nigeria was founded.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Authenticbiz:

It's better to try and fail than not to try at all. How many times did buhari contest before he finally won?

How many times did Atiku contest and still contesting.

Even though I am not obedient, or atikulated or Jagabanistic, I believe he did unsettle APC and PDP, and has gotten himself a good structure by attempting this once, if it's declared in favour of Baba.

Whoever goes there and create policies that will favour the lot of average Nigerians, let God put him there.

That's my take. God is still in charge.

I don't give a hoot about any of the parties or the people in them.

I'm just glad the igboe and CAN agenda fell flat on its face.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Remano:
He is the true winner of the election Jagaban is the thief and the looser. He was humiliated in Lagos. He made the greatest mistake for rigging this election. Karma is coming.

Karma just came for you lot, thinking your noise and polls would matter.

You can have Lagos all you want, all we know is Gringori isn't, and won't ever be, president of Nigeria

Now, go back to selling your biafra flags

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.