Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77058 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by joyd200: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
The unfortunately thing is that Peter Obi can't contest in any election again. He only successfully wasted the Igbo chance to presidency, if he had been patience enough to allow Atiku/Obi ticket.

Now the Igbo's needs to o start preparing for 16 years time by staying put in the two occultist party that have enslaved Nigeria through electoral fraud.
thebestprice:
Latest and first post election images of peter are just beginning to emerge .

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by boldtruthalways: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!
Your tears go sweet wela........you are jealous of the sound good health God has given him and the beautiful smile on his face. Emilokan no get joy even with all the fraud and holiganism around him. Get a life.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by 123yes(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

May you not live to witness it.
If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

2kings 7:2

Fulfillment 2kings 7:17
sure ! he will not be a life to witness it so far he never like good thing in his miserable life
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Rebuke: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The love for this man is too much

What a great man , I'm happy to campaign for him and I'm super happy that Labour Party performed excellently well in this election

National Hero cool

Despite all the fraud o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLavlwMZ0Gw
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Your tears go sweet wela........you are jealous of the sound good health God has given him and the beautiful smile on his face. Emilokan no get joy even with all the fraud and holiganism around him. Get a life.

I don't....and I can't stress this enough....give a leaping fukk.

All I know is, he's not president and never will be.

Now stand back while I holler....

LOSER!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
effort1:

I dare Tinubu to not rig the election; you would be wailing by now

Rig....no rig.

Obi ain't president.

Now watch me yell....

LOSER!!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by MiniImportation: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

If I be a man of God, you will see it happen but you won't enjoy it for speaking against the Lord's anointed.Then shall you know that the Lord, He is God.

Fulfilment 2kings 7:17
hahahaha preaching by day and fornicating at night God don't answers the prayer of your kinds.

So just seek forgiveness and start living a righteous life.

Shalom
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
chudez0147:

Omo ale

And the same to you, kind sir.

Now stand back, I'm gonna holler...

LOSER!!!!!

LOSERS, ALL OF YOU!!!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
riverbird:
GCFR
you should be ashamed, Obi is the Real man.

The idoit people said Obi can't win a polling unit, the last time I checked he is winning 4 -5 states
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by shizzle1: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

As you have submitted, so shall it be....AMEN!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Assassink:
Shut that gutter you call a mouth up

What, this mouth?

Watch what it can do when I bellow:

LOSER!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Riverofgold(f): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
See your life 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😏😏😏😏😏😏
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Authenticbiz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Be ready to die like a chicken. I guess you are tired of living? Don't worry N.A will end your miserable life.

Let them go and fight their mates in sambisa forest first, not ordinary innocent Nigerian.

So, in your mind, a military man without gun or uniform can truly beat a civilian who is gallant and healthy

Think again....that we respect our force men here doesn't mean they are truly strong

I have witnessed a takwaendo guy beat disarm 3 soldiers and beat them up in Enugu.

They ran to go and bring more men in the barracks. By the time they returned, the guy was gone. They just mounted roadblock and start harassing vehicles and innocent people.

N.A....my foot.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
16years is fine with me
joyd200:
The unfortunately thing is that Peter Obi can't contest in any election again. He only successfully wasted the Igbo chance to presidency, if he had been patience enough to allow Atiku/Obi ticket.

Now the Igbo's needs to o start preparing for 16 years time by staying put in the two occultist party that have enslaved Nigeria through electoral fraud.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Shantyken(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

This same words makes obi to fail this election
Whoever God anoint never fails unless get himself or herself stain with sin
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by alakrity(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
All I can see is a loser who is faking calmness , but right inside him , he is the most sorrowful person on earth at the moment ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by updatechange(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
riverbird:
GCFR

Of Aba grin
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by KPGGlobal: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

Nigeria would not have turned up the way they did
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Slurity(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
President of the social media.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:
Loser!!!

The idoit people said Obi can't win a polling unit, the last time I checked he is winning 4 -5 states

Your papa and his generation yet unborn can't achieve what Obi has accomplished
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by GreyLaw(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
zedegit:

Let the clown live to witness it.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bleeel002:
Big Fool, Slave like You, u are the big losser.

Nope.

Gringori and his merry band of obidiotic zombies are the biggest losers.

All that PVC this, PVC that, standing all day in the hot blazing sun, only to......lose.

Lose to a feeble, mumbling, old, bumbling druggie. Isn't that what Tinubu is to you lot?

Imagine spit-shining your darling Messiah only to watch him lose pathetically to a...druggie.

Oh, the pain! The horror!

I just can't imagine the unbearable shame the igboes have to bear, losing since 1960.

Loser!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by GreyLaw(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:

He was leading in 14 states. I don't know if the fats has changed.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Segzy19: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hahahahaha! Oga wan japa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:

You call losing an achievement?

Wow.

No wonder you all have flat heads. Your brains are all pancaked from birth defects.
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Authenticbiz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
lereinter:

Tar

Man of God that doesn't know that politics is a dirty hame

A anointed person doesn't do politics

So the anointed should fold hands and watch the wicked toil with their lives and destiny, and that of their children...??

How long will it go on....

You didn't read in the Bible where the anointed also became tired and fought back??

Daniel 11:32, GMT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.