Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. (2126 Views)

Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. / I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being β€˜Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Unyimekelvin: 1:43am On Mar 01, 2023
I can't have an election oh sorry erection because of INEC 😭😭😭😑
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Kasdat5:

Who says they have destroyed the country . There are untapped finincial gain in Nigeria . Just that the "leave Nigeria " mentality will not let you see it .

You are still asleep. Wake up
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Kasdat5(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2023
eDarlling:

You are still asleep. Wake up

Bros , na you dey sleep , you need to be awaken .
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by AndroidAI(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
eDarlling:
I think I am heading toward the feeling of depression. I want to flee the country. The Nigeria politicians has destroy this country

The only thing depressing me is the fact that it's been a while since I sucked a big gbola angry
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kasdat5:

Bros , na you dey sleep , you need to be awaken .

Is life all about making money?
Did i talks about making money or financial hardship on the above writeup.?
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
AndroidAI:

The only thing depressing me is the fact that it's been a while since I sucked a big gbola angry

You a female hidding under a male moniker?
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Tenrack: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
eDarlling:

You a female bidding under a male moniker?
na gaybastard be that

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tenrack:
na gaybastard be that

Ok
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Spare124: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Everywhere just choke,na grace of God just dey keep person.

Abeg make person lend me 2k,I Will pay back in a week time abeg.
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Omotayelolu(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
I lost interest in things I love doing. Never had a real relationship and am tired of everything πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by narit: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omotayelolu:
I lost interest in things I love doing. Never had a real relationship and am tired of everything πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Let fix number 2 for you. I am only Interested, provided; you want it no more.

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by kizzken(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
jawalis:
No job. I feel so bad doing nothing. I just want something to keep my mind busy. Even if the pay is just to cover transport. I just want to be busy and useful.

Am sorry you feel bad but trust me you don't want a job that covers just transportation and feeding, that like been stuck in purgatory. I know that feeling kus am in one and it fcuks your mind up.

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by NotChildofDoom: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Debt

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by jawalis(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
kizzken:

Am sorry you feel bad but trust me you don't want a job that covers just transportation and feeding, that like been stuck in purgatory. I know that feeling kus am in one and it fcuks your mind up.
You are right bro. But at least, I just want to wake up and go to somewhere for the day. Not just staying indoor and street. It’s exhausting
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Rossycee(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alot... I really need real friends.

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Omotayelolu(f): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rossycee:
Alot... I really need real friends.
Let's be friends πŸ‘­
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Rossycee(f): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omotayelolu:

Let's be friends πŸ‘­
It's okay.
Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Mermaid123: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Loneliness am really lonely and have no one to talk to and its making me feel deoressed

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Making You To Feel Depressed. by Sniper101(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Till now
I never fit collect one million dolls in one swoop

shit is depressing as fvck angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. / Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / Omo I Go Soon Do Ritual I Don Tire Aswear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.