Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election (85857 Views)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by vislabraye(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike is a shame. Shame on you, Wike. You will remain irrelevant in Nigerian politics. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Subsea101: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
get ready, this is not business as usual angry angry angry

computer0810:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 thing I like about dis election....once d result is announced

U can only rant
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Jokay07(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
siraj1402:
Obi is a stage 4 Cancer who chopped off PDP liver, kidney and all essential part. (Fayose ex governor of Ekiti State)
I dey watch fayose now on tvc, that man is a certified clown πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by sukkot: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Luckysbab: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

Which 220 million people want to riot with you?

This one is just a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ajani1978(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

Count me and my family out of this. We are not part of demonstrate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Sleekfingers: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hopeba:
which military? Do you think the military are happy with all these.it the same military that would arrest tinubu.

For what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by biggie73(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
HOPER

You robbed people in this time of civilization are you are still hoping?

Maybe the military will kill everyone and leave APC supporters to build the Tinubu Nigeria

How about that
....they will harm just one, then the rest will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Blissfulness: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You aren't tired of spamming yet? Get ready to keep posting this for the next 8yrs in Tinubu's regime! 🀣

Losers! APC keep taking you wailers by surprise. Trolling, insulting all those who supported their Candidate and choice. Haah,we couldn't even get some decorum on the forum due to you guys chestbeating and lousy attitude. I waited for this day, so you guys can see how myopic you all were.

Princeoflagos, , owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeat, zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster. These were the most uncultured set of things I've seen in a while. Very intolerant and wild, abusing everyone like we don't have a choice.

Where's the noise now.? They are all hiding like criminals, especially princeoflagos, zonefree, and .
Una don mellow like rat! 🀣🀣
That Jonathan and Tinubu smile dey bust head. Lozz

Learn from Jagaban. Plan, plan again, take it slowly, execute and strike them where they won't expect. You guys were trolling online while Jagaban was making serious plans, now you guys are crying rigging! 🀣🀣

Since you support evil and rigging may it never depart from your days on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ElBenny(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

I hope the military are on standby...

Phool. Were dey on standby on the 25th February across all polling units?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Roon9(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Sweet Victory!

Wike na man you be!

Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

You see how hopeless una dey? Kai!
Curses are already following your generations. All of you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by nurusystem(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=PresidentAtiku post=121352095]HOPER

You robbed people in this time of civilization are you are still hoping?

Maybe the military will kill everyone and leave APC supporters to build the Tinubu Nigeria

How about that[/quote
R u ready to face Ak47
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by NLPoliceWoman: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Puremind1225:

You must be a son of a bitch.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Missy89(f): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
More Obidient tears

Rivers oni baje cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by OmegaAutos: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedest wike
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by shinealight(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

Keep praying for it my friend…you will be one of the first to be whipped with koboko to put some sense into your skull! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Masterito(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
This election is a huge o, it won't end with ranting only.
computer0810:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

U can only rant
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hopeba:
it insane for anybody to be happy tinubu would rule him..it insane

Well, at the end, that's democracy

Many Americans did not like Trump ruling them in 2016, but they saved their energy for the 2020 election.

In most democracies, many people don't like the ruling party in charge. (I have spent time online in US and UK political discussions online). But what can they do? A coup always ends badly, so they grit their teeth and continue.

Am not happy Tinubu is leading...but having lived under army rule, I don't want to go back there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

For what exactly?
when the time comes.. it will be on fp here on nairaland.. so don't ask me a question you know the answer and quote me today..tinubu won't rule this nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Badgers: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

The funniest occurrence in 2023

APC, Tinubu, INEC and Wike are all Stupid

Expect the mother of protests in PH

Leave the hate, let's Nigerian move on... Believe in the mandate of jagaban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by vislabraye(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
fabolouz1:
Asiwaju of the black race should be magnanimous in victory.
[b]Make P.O the minister of finance ,let him turn around the [/b]economy with all the statistics he churned out.

You're mistaken. What does a professor if law know about Finance ? That's why Nigeria is not moving.
Btw, who says Tinubu has won ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ogologoamu: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
computer0810:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

U can only rant

Enjoy the stole victory a day will come those you're laughing at now will be the ones to enjoy while you rant.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Backpedal: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
CilicMarin:

To shoot protesters abi?
You think this will be a repeat of the Lekki Toll Gate ?
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Roon9(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121353110:

You've Said it all.
Nothing to be added anymore.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

JAGABAN IS HERE.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS JAGABAN.

Everyone should be allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice.

Meanwhile......
To all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians....

As expected, this fool must be on the side of evil

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by DonroxyII: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sannisege:
Asiwaju is here.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu .... I'm so happy to have witnessed this Glory and his ascension to Asorock as President and Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria!

My One and Only God, Almighty Good-God of the Universes and Everything Therein shall Guide Asiwaju in Delivering "the Mandate" to Nigeria and Nigerians and Setting the Precedence for Future Generations like Me, Amen!
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Ruthless70: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
truthfully360:
The APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu won the rivers state Presidential Election

Igbos will say Asiwaju crowd ba hired crowd.

Obi crowd are genuine.

If Peter win is genuine

If APC win is rigged...

APC lost is strong Lagos to Obi, it was not rigged then

APC lost
Kastina
Kano
Kaduna
Osun
Etc they lost out there yet no one shout rigging...

The problem of Igbos is nothing but jealousy n strife, they love contending with the Yorubas,

Four people r in the race of Election they only dragged Tinubu n leave Atiku alone is that not Madness...

Igbo will tell U if Igbo did not have it let North retain it....
Nzobu Nzobu politics will not take U anywhere, if Atiku had win no one will talk...anyway let Obi wait after another 16yrs, after Jagaban Fulani Lokan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by NLPoliceWoman: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roon9:

As expected, this fool must be on the side of evil
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Slurity(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

The funniest occurrence in 2023

APC, Tinubu, INEC and Wike are all Stupid

Expect the mother of protests in PH
Bring along the grand father of the protest. We are waiting for your father here in PH.
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by ihedioramma: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
KimFlorence:

So 220,000,000 Nigerians, including old women and children and those sick or in hospitals will go and protest and cause trouble? Not everyone is foolish like you.
Every body, it's APC people and inec is foolish . if they are not foolish how can they say we vote them why we did not .
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Ilamina(f): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by MT: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
President in the waiting
Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by Mrpojj(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
computer0810:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

U can only rant
And you believe that thing you like about election is good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.