Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48760 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Olasty(f): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2023
kclee:
With all the development, infrastructure and achievement in lagos, do you think that a true lagosian will not vote for the party of the visionary master planner now @ the federal, to harness the full benefit of central govt.
What about the menace apc government has created empowering youth to be agbero
Almost 40% Yoruba youth are now agbero
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by IbileIfe: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2023
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.

We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.

As the highlighted sentences show.
You are obviously RE-TAR- DED.
Ode
Oponu.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by aremed(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Someone that is being controlled by an ancestor called tinubu
JOACHINpedro:
Sanwo-olu is a good man
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Krak:

PDP or APC is never and can never be my heritage. God forbid corruption to be my heritage.

You got me wrong. I expected you to get my drift from that very word considering the prevailing circumstances.
Remember, this is not a national election.
I've said enough for the wise which I'm sure you are.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Crvrider: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

These Obedients are big nuisance...a collection of very bitter people.

The only reason Sanwo Olu is still governor is because the governorship election was not held on the same day the presidential election was held
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Epinbiz(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Sango olu the good man
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by SugarGirl44(f): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, they don start another struggle

Another futile struggle you mean.
Bunch of bitter souls who want to change Lagos but home is in ruins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MosayA: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Go and kill yourself for politician, you hear.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by stacyadams: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
like seriously bro, this Ur last sentence make me laf out grin
..na the truth bro.people don loose interest already.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by babtoundey(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2023
sharone21:

Knowing English not just taking words out of context is best.

Our focus here is that at the NATIONAL LEVEL with the famous contenders they usually KNOW the best of all the candidates.

Did u not suffer from APC's misrule?

You're joking, aren't you? They know the best contenders at the national level but not at the state and regional levels. Among the best at the national level is Obasanjo, Jonathan.

Something stands out, you support a candidate the you believe can give you a sense of belonging not because you're certain of his credibility.

APC has failed
PDP has failed.
Obi is PDP, so he is part of the old system. We should all be tired of misrule and stop recycling old nonsense under new names and packages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Johnn78: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Interesting

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sharone21(f): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2023
babtoundey:

You're joking, aren't you? They know the best contenders at the national level but not at the state and regional levels. Among the best at the national level is Obasanjo, Jonathan.

Something stands out, you support a candidate the you believe can give you a sense of belonging not because you're certain of his credibility.

APC has failed
PDP has failed.
Obi is PDP, so he is part of the old system. We should all be tired of misrule and stop recycling old nonsense under new names and packages.

And you supporting your 'tribe's man' is it not also to give u a sense of belonging?..,.

Should all the children of a family ( Nigeria) not have a sense of belonging?

APC's failure is monumental!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sharone21(f): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnn78:
Interesting

This one you are always pasting like newspaper advert even makes non-tribal people like us accept him more.... Go check out his noble background, not toutish one like yours.

Young, detribalized, agile, enlightened....

It is just like someone from my tribe trying to insult me and being detribalized i insult him with a word that will make him get lost forever ( lol) because HE ( ME) doesn't see ourselves in the eyes of one tribe only.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Johnn78: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2023
sharone21:

This one you are always pasting like newspaper advert even makes non-tribal people like us accept him more.... Go check out his noble background, not toutish one like yours.

Young, detribalized, agile, enlightened....

It is just like someone from my tribe trying to insult me and being detribalized i insult him with a word that will make him get lost forever ( lol) because HE ( ME) doesn't see ourselves in the eyes of one tribe only.
Bitch Who asked you ? Ode Reach your own conclusion you mo ron and let others reach their conclusions. Now Fvck off my mention you slowpoke and go to hell. Idiat

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Another futile struggle you mean.
Bunch of bitter souls who want to change Lagos but home is in ruins.
Blame the "woke yorubas" among us o. Awon ako ti le ta.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Krak:

I live in the Southwest and have lived in Lagos for years. Nobody is pushing me and this ethnic angle you people are pushing will not end well for anybody. Remember Rwanda.
Na God go punish una and that Rwanda, bring it on na cool
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sharone21(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnn78:

Bitch Who asked you ? Ode Reach your own conclusion you mo ron and let others reach their conclusions. Now Fvck off my mention you slowpoke and go to hell. Idiat

Hahaha.... As e dey pain dem ooo, e dey sweet us...

I was innocently advising u so u don't shoot yourself in the leg( lol).

U are making us more sympathetic to his political cause... It means he won't be prejudiced when doing his job in Lagos State after all there are many Lagosians, other tribes, nationalized persons ( some Indians, Cypriots, Ghanaians have been living in Lagos even before the 1950s)in Lagos.

Bushman in 21st century, Bleep off from my mention forever. Ewu
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Johnn78: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2023
sharone21:

Hahaha.... As e dey pain dem ooo, e dey sweet us...

I was innocently advising u so u don't shoot yourself in the leg( lol).

U are making us more sympathetic to his political cause... It means he won't be prejudiced when doing his job in Lagos State after all there are many Lagosians, other tribes, nationalized persons ( some Indians, Cypriots, Ghanaians have been living in Lagos even before the 1950s)in Lagos.

Bushman in 21st century, Bleep off from my mention forever. Ewu
You moronic lowlife prostitute and wasted sperm , fvck off my mentions and Get Lost!. I have warned you degraded washed up brain for the last time to reach your own fvcking conclusion and let others reach their own conclusions and stop imposing your conclusions on others.

No part of the Nigerian Constitution forbids me as a civilian from posting whatever l want from Twitter of contesting polithiefcians,like Newspaper adverts all over my social media or living space or even tattoing their famous tweets on my body if l choose to. Ode Now fvck off my mentions .mugu. Beast of no training, lf e dey pepper you, come and arrest me for posting Tweets of polithiefcians contesting elections.Mumu

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Krak(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Na God go punish una and that Rwanda, bring it on na cool

Don't worry, just know that there is always cause and effect. Keep it going.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by greggng: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Willie2015:

I have lived in different regions..
U don't try this rubbish as a visitor...
in other regions...

Some people are naive about the status of lagos and Abuja ..In this cities you find diverse people with different levels of education... it will be counter productive if you wanna condition them to any unprogressive kind of behaviour ....that is the challenge of being a former capital of Nigeria..same happens in new York and Washington dc ......let's move forward instead of backward ...
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ok Ur mama is Yoruba why papa is kwale, so it's Ur mama dat made Ur brother for a different popsy..now I understand, sorry for insulting you. grin
Nope, our mum is uhrobo. My dad is kwale, his dad is Yoruba.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by luluman: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

It is high time the Alaba Market and other places where the IPOB miscreants are desecrating be converted to ShopRite or Health Center to cater for the welfare of people.

Thus the reason why the Fulani doesn't trust them because of their narrow ethnic mentality especially dis-OBIdients in Lagos.
Well, the point is Obidients votes in Lagos can unseat your Governor.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by shonepa(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bro, abeg which figures are u really talking about?

derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by shonepa(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
U omitted Calabar

greggng:

Some people are naive about the status of lagos and Abuja ..In this cities you find diverse people with different levels of education... it will be counter productive if you wanna condition them to any unprogressive kind of behaviour ....that is the challenge of being a former capital of Nigeria..same happens in new York and Washington dc ......let's move forward instead of backward ...
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by bjayx: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, they don start another struggle
APC will win Lagos by hook or by crook
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by shonepa(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Make u just know say anything that comes out of anger is definitely a ticking by bomb.

Wonderful619:
I stand with you people on this one. I don't know the labor party candidate is but he has to win
From nothing to something.
Nigeria must obey
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Realestatevixen: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

They already thinking of producing the next loser πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

Yes! Many are mad, only a few roam the street of nairaland

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

We will tell you who owns Lagos on Saturday.
the hoodlums own Lagos?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Curious345:
the hoodlums own Lagos?

Anything u like say it.....any goal is sha a goal. Wetin your eyes see, take am
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
bjayx:

APC will win Lagos by hook or by crook

By hook or crook or juju or anything, Chinedu will never become even a local government chairman in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Anything u like say it.....any goal is sha a goal. Wetin your eyes see, take am
oh so you come here and openly say touts robbers thieves killers slugs own Lagos and will kill on March 11th?

I will go through your profile now to get your phone number and I will track you before 11th
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

By hook or crook or juju or anything, Chinedu will never become even a local government chairman in Lagos

See this shirtless thug posting from Oshodi underbridge

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.