Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48751 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Curious345:
oh so you come here and openly say touts robbers thieves killers slugs own Lagos and will kill on March 11th?

I will go through your profile now to get your phone number and I will track you before 11th

🤣🤣 you know nothing Jon snow.
Prey wan track predator
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by babtoundey(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
sharone21:

And you supporting your 'tribe's man' is it not also to give u a sense of belonging?..,.

Should all the children of a family ( Nigeria) not have a sense of belonging?

APC's failure is monumental!

It's as simple as that. Stop criminalizing others for what you're guilty of. Whatever party or candidate you drum support for, you do so for tribal or religious attachments. Cease this narrative of we have eyes for the best contenders. What's best to you might not be the best to another person.
APC has failed. PDP hasn't succeeded either. Without the option of LP which is even an extension of PDP, you all will praise PDP to high heaven as if it is not the same party that drove us to the abyss of failure and retrogression
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sharone21(f): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
babtoundey:

It's simple as that. Stop criminalizing others for what you're guilty of. Whatever party or candidate you drum support for, you do so for tribal or religious reason. Cease this narrative we have eyes for the best contenders. What's best to you might not be the best to another person.
APC has failed. PDP hasn't succeeded either. Without the option of LP which is even an extension of PDP, you all will praise PDP to high heaven as if it is not the same party that drove us to the abyss of failure and retrogression

I was just following you urchins naw
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by babtoundey(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
sharone21:

I was just following you urchins naw

Anybody that doesn't support your nonsense is "you urchins".

What are you? An hypocritical bitter bigot!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by chibrolex(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Go out on saturday the 11th day of match 2023 and cast your votes for choice candidate .Please don't leave the polling units unless your votes are uploaded(BVAS) after counting.If any should tell you that the network is bad that the results can be uploaded after counting the vote,wait until the network is back or don't allow any one to move with the result to any where without getting it transmitted to the BVAS.From now hence forth,nothing like manual writing of results without uploading or no Election.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

🤣🤣 you know nothing Jon snow.
Prey wan track predator
prey ?

If e sure for you drop your location now now . I'll drive there .. Na gbagada I dey ..

Please don't waste time

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Curious345:
prey ?

If e sure for you drop your location now now . I'll drive there .. Na gbagada I dey ..

Please don't waste time

Ema binu sir
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ultraviolet27(f): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
CHAQUR:
Definitely with this hatred, it looks more like asking us to vote for PO wasn't about his competency but more about his tribe. Why do you disregard the support of the other tribes that gave PO the massive number he got in Lagos & Abuja....?
Na Today u Just dey Know them Shebi you were forming Woke GenZ? U think their hatred for Tinubu is bcs they Care about Nigeria??Their innate Reason was to take Over Lagos,They are domineering, Overbearing, Clannish and Ungrateful!! Something other Tribes Can't do in their Village.

What do you think Led to the Northern Massacre of 1966??this their Same Arrogant, Nuisance behavior.Yorubas are too Liberal Oloun!!! I Can't believe any sane Yoruba will Vote that Tribalistic, Sectional idiot Called GRV as Lagos Governor Calling those you want to rule Tribalistic names as Afonja Can't you see He is an Ipob Mole??

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Segzy19: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na here dem go hear am....

Awon oloshi
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Kayharry(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sanwolu is needed in aso rock as tinubu house boy.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Tobianojoel(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yoruba people must teach these people some sense. Their plan is to flex their muscles on Yoruba people, even those Yoruba who massively voted for LP. The Yoruba people in Lagos have to show them that they are minority by voting massively for Sanwoolu. Shame them, they think LP won in Lagos with Igbo people's votes alone and thus the bragging.
BlakKluKluxKlan:

A hurricane shock awaits you.
Your rigging will be curtailed.
All those Yoruba that didn't vote will vote.
Christians that voted against Tinubu will vote for Sanwo-olu.
Your sorrow has only just started
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Zico5(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Curious345:
Doesn't matter .. you that is writing , are you not a Yorba Fulani Muslim immigrants from Kwara .

GRV wins
We shall see. Yoruba will prove to u that Igbo can never decide for them. As well, I'm Yoruba Christian
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Zico5:

We shall see. Yoruba will prove to u that Igbo can never decide for them. As well, I'm Yoruba Christian
hnmmm is this your 2nd handle ?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Zico5:

is lie
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by nevana: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
nairamaniac:
you must be a bastard child of a bastard father.

I wonder why you fools always see Lagos as a place where You God, Tinubu opened up to other tribes.

What sort of illiterate Entitlement mentality is that?
U sound as if every other tribe in Lagos beside Yoruba that is currently living there only got there by Tinubu's direct handwork?

I am not Yoruba but my grandfather was a landlord in Lagos during shagari's regime.

My father became a landlord afterwards. Just as he became a landlord I'm other states beside Lagos.

Would you now look as me as a 3rd generation in Lagos and say *I am privileged to be in Lagos bexos of Tinubu or Sanwo Olu*?

Mind you, no governor of any sovereign country can give selective-conditions to Prospective-Lamdlords in his state.

The moment any Governor does that , you know what crime he has committed?

An ilitrate idiot like u from an ilitrate father and mother would never know the answer.

It's called APARTHEID.

Carry your dull head to check find out what APARTHIED means.

The last country in Africa that practiced Aparthied was South Africa. It was like the worst sin committed by the country ever.

For your information, both sides of the equation profit from the Transaction
It opens the states economy to productive external investors and the incoming tribe gets an opportunity to stay, work and do businesses in that state.

If Lagos state had said only Yorubas should buy properties I'm BANANA ISLAND and it's current rates, within a stipulated period of time, do you think Banana island would have been occupied as it is currently?

U don't even deserve to be educated.
Foolish slowpoke.

Honestly that guy was very annoying. I don't blame your anger and insults on him. But next time take it eazy
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MorataFC: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
Seun Osewa . ... Mynd44

Has Lalasticlala been recalled back to work after his sack?

He's the only one bigoted enough to allow such an incendiary and stupid thread

Seun.. shame on you. Don't step on toes of those that will deal with you legally oo
Sack ke? How?
What happens?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.