Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48757 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by coolplanet: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

I said most not all, some are forever senseless like yours. There’s nothing you can do about his victory, you will wail

I will not exchange word with you cos I know you can't be up to 40 years and this might be your first time voting. Wait till after the election. May God protect us.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Krak(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Komu1048:

And I am 1000 times sure you have never lived outside Lagos n SW. u think people pushing you have u at heart? U r one of the bastards igbos call afonja

I live in the Southwest and have lived in Lagos for years. Nobody is pushing me and this ethnic angle you people are pushing will not end well for anybody. Remember Rwanda.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2023
coolplanet:

I will not exchange word with you cos I know you can't be up to 40 years and this might be your first time voting. Wait till after the election. May God protect us.

If you are above 40 then you are a fool forever sir

You are not capable of leading a family because you are not capable of a sensible decision making process. How do u explain making irrational decisions based on emotions to vote a candidate who is a clear tribal bigot and an Omo ale that call his own people calling them afonja, or are u blind u haven’t been seeing his tweeets all over.
Apart from that, you want to hand over the 4th biggest economy in africa to someone to experiment with because u are angry. I repeat you are a fool forever…
If you are just clocking 17, I’d understand your brains are still developing , unfortunately old age is not equivalent to wisdom. Go and vote Chinedu Rhodes out of your irrational thinking process, you will labor in vain

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by boladale123: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

So u think lagos is an experimental ground for someone that has not had leadership experience to come and learn work?
So u want to hand over lagos to someone that has no record or anything ? To do what? For apprentice job..
Some of us have businesses and investments in Lagos and Lagos is no playing ground for us.
We wont allow irrational decision makers like you to decide for us. You and your fellow irrational people that want to vote based in hate are not enough...go and fetch more if your likes...you will all labor on Saturday in vain
You think this is last Saturday election...dem never born una well

But your bigoted mind can select a know nothing leaders to govern other state abi?
Pele mister business person,and who told you that we don't get fund generated from Lagos?
Those who come to equity must do so with clean hands.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sharone21(f): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
babtoundey:

How many of those best have ruled their (SE) states since independence. Ehat. You can't achieve at home, you want to achieve outside. Focus on personal and self development before thinking of extending the gesture to a stranger

Knowing English not just taking words out of context is best.

Our focus here is that at the NATIONAL LEVEL with the famous contenders they usually KNOW the best of all the candidates.

Did u not suffer from APC's misrule?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Krak(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Well, you have only one vote. Take a sit alaye

You too you have only one vote and take a back seat. Why are you demonizing a Yoruba man just because he is exercising his constitutional duty to contest in his fatherland?

This ethnic card you guys are playing will not end well for anyone.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
boladale123:

But your bigoted mind can select a know nothing leaders to govern other state abi?
Pele mister business person,and who told you that we don't get fund generated from Lagos?
Those who come to equity must do so with clean hands.

A tribal bigot Biafra secessionist will never rule lagos
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Danchibez:
Pls, has any foreign President congratulated Tinubu after he was announced winner of the Nigeria's 2023 General Election ?

The UK Prime Minister congratulated him yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by kcnwaigbo: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Komu1048:

If this is what will scatter the relationship between the Yorubas and Yeegbos patapata. I am in full support, reason Lagos have been prospering is the continuity in governance.

Now yeegbos want Lagos to be like anambra n guess who their agents is?
Lagosians, stupid n bastards Yorubas who haven’t step their foot outside Lagos to know the level of hatred n jealousy yeegbos have for them
Says a thug staying in the ghetto
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by coolplanet: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

If you are above 40 then you are a fool forever sir

You are not capable of leading a family because you are not capable of a sensible decision making process. How do u explain making irrational decisions based on emotions to vote a candidate who is a clear tribal bigot and an Omo ale that call his own people calling them afonja, or are u blind u haven’t been seeing his tweeets all over.
Apart from that, you want to hand over the 4th biggest economy in africa to someone to experiment with because u are angry. I repeat you are a fool forever…
If you are just clocking 17, I’d understand your brains are still developing , unfortunately old age is not equivalent to wisdom. Go and vote Chinedu Rhodes out of your irrational thinking process, you will labor in vain

I just discovered from your statement that you are still a kid and it will be stupid of me to drag words with you. Ire o
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Let them come
Sonnobax15:
grin grin
No need for many talk...Make sanwo olu just hire wike to come show dem small wickedness.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

These Obedients are big nuisance...a collection of very bitter people.
how
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Break the syndicate . You can love sanwo olu and still vote vivor
LegendHero:
Here comes the agenda.

They said they like voting competence, how exactly is GRV more competent than Sanwo-Olu?

This has clearly vindicated us that it is an Igbo agenda. Yoruba liberal are foulsss for falling for this scam.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Doesn't matter .. you that is writing , are you not a Yorba Fulani Muslim immigrants from Kwara .

GRV wins
Zico5:
Every right thinking Yoruba knows their plan is to claim Lagos. We know that Igbo have no good plan for Yoruba right from the onset. They are just ungrateful people that we need to do away with. This election really affirm it and Yoruba are also very ready for them. Gbadebo is a mole and should not be allowed to rule Lagos. His mom is Igbo and his wife is also Igbo. Yoruba should think very well and try not to be used for these people to gain power in Lagos. The earlier we all come together and defend our heritage.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Don't mind them ..
Vivor that his lineage can be traced to the 7th generation .an awori man
Krak:

Speak for yourself. I am Yoruba and also a Christian but will vote against anything APC or PDP 100 times.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
I see jandor stepping down for vivor
leisuretym:
Obidents are spoilers , everybody is using them to win election..lol

All Yorubas that didn’t vote on Saturday should better come out to vote this time.

Sanwo Olu will win, PDP and Labour Party will divide obedient votes while Sanwo will just get his moderate vote and simply win
The good thing is we now have two candidates who are ANTI TINUBU unlike before that it was only PDP, so PDP and LP will now be sharing PDP votes like they did in they North Central
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
You can love sanwo olu and still vote vivor
Henryfortune:
Who off the mic.......pls allow him to talk

Bring your stupidity on ...
All the noise we will retire tinubu now you can't talk ..who are the we...
My friend " eti po to"
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

A tribal bigot Biafra secessionist will never rule lagos

The Igbos and other tribes and sane Yoruba will vote for him .

You hoodlums can vote sanwo olu .
.we are not disturbing you people
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Which dirty civil rights

Igbo Tiv igede Fulani Hausa urobo itsekiri Efik ikwerre ibibio Yoruba will vote Rhodes vivor ..

The hoodlums can vote sanwo olu.

We are neither dragging it with you
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omoawoke: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Curious345:

The Igbos and other tribes and sane Yoruba will vote for him .

You hoodlums can vote sanwo olu .
.we are not disturbing you people

We will tell you who owns Lagos on Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Krak:

You too you have only one vote and take a back seat. Why are you demonizing a Yoruba man just because he is exercising his constitutional duty to contest in his fatherland?

This ethnic card you guys are playing will not end well for anyone.
For you lots, yes. You igbos will learn a life lesson next week.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Harddiskng(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2023
I usually don’t bother myself with political matters but there is overwhelming evidence the LP governorship candidates for Lagos is a tribal bigot.

It is evident he is no Yoruba, It would be a big disservice to Lagosian for their governor to be chosen by people that are not even indigenes of the Lagos, this can’t happen in Anambra or any other eastern state.

Lagos has developed further than any other state this far cuz of continuity in Leadership.

If anybody else or LP candidate wins that election, I envisage trouble cuz Sanwolu has performed win thus far, deserve a second term and is obviously the choice of the indigenes of Lagos. When someone keeps you as a guest in his house, your actions must always be guided. You don’t do the one that would make your host chase you out of his/her home.

NB: the evidence of his private disdain for the people he wants to rule are still on twitter for those that would bother to verify. Remember, In abundance of the heart the mouth speakth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by oluwasegun007(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Lamanii22:
Y’all stop doing things out of hate… sanwo olu isn’t a bad governor…

Please I just relocated to Lagos,

Kindly list 4 achievements of sanwo olu so that I can vote him.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by funshint(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2023
udeh3:

You see how blindfolded and myopic you're in your thinking? There's no how you'll do well with this your tribal bigotry...

I'm not a south easterner neither I'm I from Abia State.

I came here with facts... You tell me why I should continue voting a government for the part 22yrs without tangible improvement

Slaves that loves their chains...
No tangible improvement in Lagos for the past 22yrs??😳. Na your eyes no wan see am. No vacancy in Alausa!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Krak(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
For you lots, yes. You igbos will learn a life lesson next week.

I am a full-blooded Yoruba guy from Osun State FYI. Your swiftness to condemn shows how intellectually dwarfism you are.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by gbengene1234(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2023
This one just dey play angry

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by udeh3(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
funshint:

No tangible improvement in Lagos for the past 22yrs??😳. Na your eyes no wan see am. No vacancy in Alausa!

Come with facts and dispute my claims. Or did I say Lagos had no project? Illiterate!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by udeh3(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
oluwasegun007:

Please I just relocated to Lagos,

Kindly list 4 achievements of sanwo olu so that I can vote him.

Please tell them... Infact, let me add, a 21sf century achievements
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by wealthcome111: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

These Obedients are big nuisance...a collection of very bitter people.

Obi supporters made me voted against Obi. Strangers in Lagos trying to cause confusion. You can never try such in their lands. Yoruba must never allow them to perpetrate their evil agenda in Lagos all in the name of "They want new Nigeria". Yoruba be wise. Governors in their various states cannot stand governor in Lagos.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by walezy14(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Wailers will get hypertension
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Allisgud: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Every obidient come with ur odeshi,any thug wey come we go gather deal with am,how can 4 people chase almost 80 people from polling units

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.