Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48825 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Christistruth00: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

They already thinking of producing the next loser 😀🤣😂

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

Gbadebo Rhodes is an Ipob scam

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by udeh3(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Komu1048:

Keep fooling yourself, do u think if Abuja ceases to be a capital today. In the next 20years what do u think will become it

Just try remove the seaport in Apapa, the airport, the corporate HQs, even the ministries... Then, you'll understand how business work with social infrastructure
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

Gbadebo Rhodes is an Ipob scam

I will open his chapter soon. I want him to get a bank loan for campaign so he will be at a point of no return.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by udeh3(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
funshint:

Yenyenyen...carry that anger and go and vote out your governor in Abia. Sanwolu is going no where!

You see how blindfolded and myopic you're in your thinking? There's no how you'll do well with this your tribal bigotry...

I'm not a south easterner neither I'm I from Abia State.

I came here with facts... You tell me why I should continue voting a government for the part 22yrs without tangible improvement

Slaves that loves their chains...
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by babajero(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Davepal:
You guyz should leave Sonwolu out of your madness.
Sonwolu is the worst governor that have ever been appointed in Lagos.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by DECLAN2015(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Davepal:
You guyz should leave Sonwolu out of your madness.

Don't mind them ...they are bitter and being moved by emotion
So we should sacrifice sanwolu ,,a agile governor,,,for unkmow person
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

You don carry relationship matter come again. Relationship have its ups and down. Some Yoruba ppl are very evil, can you imagine one Yoruba guy like that almost poisoned me and my Yoruba brother. Another Yoruba one again go do ogun for my bro and all these ppl are yorubas oh. Guy, humans are generally wicked, whether they are Yoruba, Efik, Fulani or Igbo

ok

But where u see Yoruba brother, how come Ibo woman/man get yoruba blood?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by pfadom: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
The dynamics have changed. Keep deceiving yourselves.

It will shock you!!!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Egbami , which one is OSU big ? Bros abeg how old are you? You carry soludo and umahi matter for head ? Abeg no burst my belle. Umahi of all people. Don’t even let me talk…

FYI I’m from kwale we don’t get ourselves involve in politics like that. So all this Ibo pple you enlisted here I no send them. I have always supported Yoruba politicians(Except Tinubu) na them by my gee.

So stop calling me ibo. Damn!
Okay u be delta??

Eehn kwale na delta Igbo na grin grin

ABI na u be the kwale woman wey sometimes leave for oshogbo and Offa??
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Okay u be delta??

grin Una no go kill person. Our language and accent dey different oh
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Okay u be delta??

grin Una no go kill person. Our language and accent dey different oh. Our women no too like money like Ibo women…
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

grin Una no go kill person. Our language and accent dey different oh. Our women no too like money like Ibo women…

Ibo women own self too much, just like their men

Na dem go hijack husband money
Na them go dey beat house help upandan
Na dem go dey maltreat house help
Some even kill.

Awon Iran oloriburuku

..btw, but u don live for oshogbo before??

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
ok

But where u see Yoruba brother, how come Ibo woman/man get yoruba blood?

Na my maternal half bro. We share the same mama, but different pops. So his Yoruba I’m not…. He’s one of most purest soul have ever seen in my life. Dude can die for me… So no matter what you guys say here. My love for yorubas will never change..
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by BeanX(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ibo mother
Ibo wife
Biafra apologist

He even refered to yoruba as afonja with tinubu cap on a ram...

Na Omo ale hin be
Any core Yoruba that vote against Sanwo-olu will be doomed for life, it's Sanwo or nothing.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ibo women own self too much, just like their men

Na dem go hijack husband money
Na them go dey beat house help upandan
Na dem go dey maltreat house help
Some even kill.

Awon Iran oloriburuku

..btw, but u don live for oshogbo before??

I lived 15mins drive away from oshogbo.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by babtoundey(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2023
KosiGee:

I think Sanwo Olu has done well as a governor but it’ll be difficult to separate him from Tinubu and the sham of an election....

Was he not the one that was prompting Tinubu to call Obi ‘importer and exporter’??

Define bitterness.
See the stupid reason this one wants to vote out a performing governor and replace hime with one stranger whose worth and credibility is unknown.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

grin Una no go kill person. Our language and accent dey different oh
Generally delta is a very good place to be, I love delta men and women, their men are not jealous, envious, tribalistic and they are not enviously concerned about Ur progress.. go to warri-, many yorubas are making living there, they are making it big, they have money, they invest in crude oil/oil and gas over there and they are doing fine. BUT U CAN NEVER FIND SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR IGBO LAND, THEY WOULD RATHER CHOKE U TILL U LEAVE THEIR VICINITY.

Igbos don't want others to be as successful as they are, they always feel threatening by others emergence., Nobody has good record about them, even the ijaws despise them so much.

As much as delta is very close to Ibo, u see how the delta chase than away when dey wanted to start the ipob sit at home madness, delta said they should koriburuku won soun.

I grew up with delta people, they are in my town doing fine, marrying and multiplying, I have many childhood friends that are married now, they are trustworthy, hardly will u see a deltans who are cunning, their yes is yes and no is no, they don't take what they don't like and are not afraid to voice out even in front of Goliath.

Same with their woman, they don't do rubbish in marriage, they will rather divorce you than to have concubines in marriage, so far u pay their brideprice. And they are hardworking as well. U know tell me u be delta woman since na, a fo don dey toast u ooh. I like Delta women asf..wao u made me remember that good beautiful lady loveth this morning, blessings to her wherever she find hersef this moment.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I lived 15mins drive away from oshogbo.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mogbe!!!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2023
BeanX:
Any core Yoruba that vote against Sanwo-olu will be doomed for life, it's Sanwo or nothing.
Amen
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ramdris(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool Make you na leave Oga Sanwo Baba, he is still agile, mentally fit and a performer ... moreover I like the partnership between him and his deputy.. I for talk say we would settle this Jagaban debacle in court but I don't even trust the court thisdays.

The Majority had spoken unfortunately the Majority did not collabo , let us hope for a better Nigeria, let us hope he would disappoint us by turning Nigeria to UAE standard.. but in the meantime the court of law is the only option whether we trust the system or not.
You spoke well. I love what I read. Thanks. Feels good knowing pple like u are in dis forum. Wishing BAT brings us the much anticipated progress in this Country.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Na my maternal half bro. We share the same mama, but different pops. So his Yoruba I’m not…. He’s one of most purest soul have ever seen in my life. Dude can die for me… So no matter what you guys say here. My love for yorubas will never change..
Eeyahh, shout out to your matured brother

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by leokid866: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

And you feel after flushing out the igbos, your inbuilt-folliwcome hate would end?

It would never end.

Cos even after they leave all only Yorubas in Lagos, you would still hate only the mire progressive-class and sub-division.

You would hate and hate untill everyone better than you is flushed out leaving you there alone.

You need help but dnt deserve the help.

Stay Sick and stupid, fooool.
go back to Anambra and stay there na only una everybody for Nigeria dey get problem with, SW no like una, SS NO LIKE UNA, NORTH no like una bit for your mind na because say we hate you, you better as people come together and learn to change your ways.....
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Ok Ur mama is Yoruba why papa is kwale, so it's Ur mama dat made Ur brother for a different popsy..now I understand, sorry for insulting you. grin
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by newnigerdelta00: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2023
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.

Owner dey mad, LP you can never win Lagos never,so far Tinubu won you all just wasting your strength and time
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by babtoundey(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023
sharone21:

This is a sane people's agenda ... Stop blaming Igbos as they want a working Nigeria.

How can Mr. T own both Nigeria and Lagos as his empires?

It is not possible......

That is y it is not good to rob in daylight.... Even the Bible says that any runner who doesn't run according to the rules stands disqualified.

Igbos usually know the best to rule even if their man doesn't enter .... This is democracy let everyone exercise his vote after all Nigeria na ALL of us own.

How many of those best have ruled their (SE) states since independence. Ehat. You can't achieve at home, you want to achieve outside. Focus on personal and self development before thinking of extending the gesture to a stranger

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by newnigerdelta00: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Curious345:

Hello.. we all love Sanwolu , but we must be allowed to exercise our civic rights to vote freely for any candidate of our choice

Which dirty civil rights
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by leokid866: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

Out of curiosity I just did a background mental check on you.

Found out that you have been delisional, ilitrate and stupid since 2020. July 2020 to be precise.

https://www.nairaland.com/5928898/words-yoruba-buyyoruba#90715387

Becos you have been hearing of #buynigeria, you open your maaaat to coin it into #buyyoruba.

Meaning you never even understood the essence of the #buynigeria in the first place.

The essence of the #buynigeria is to give strength to our currency and economy.
As long as Yoruba uses niara and Igbos do, in what way would it aid the national growth of the country which you should care about a true citizen.

The Igbos are not your problems.

Your problem is in your daft hatefilled head.

Lots of Yorubas in that same Lagos are doing better than the Igbos. But it's the igbos that are progressing and possessing things I'm the open market that is giving you sleepless nights.

You are suffering from BRING-DOWN-SYNDROM.
You feel for you to shime bright, you need to dull another man's shining light.

You are truly an unhappy soul.

And there are several people like you in that same Lagos and outside Lagos.

You and all your likes are illiterates and stupid.
Oga keep quite, did I say others should not thrive? If an igbo man lacks something he will ask at least six of his brothers before looking others, me asking Yorubas to support Yoruba owned business now means I don't want igbos to thrive? Because na only una get shop for market? Oga you are daft a d have no one to tell you....
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by leokid866: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

Idiot. No government can flush out another tribal investor in his state for the fun of it. Stop trying to flatter your Demigod.

Voting out sanwo olu is not violence.
He is a short hand of Tinubu.
All the people in Lagos did was to vote against Tinubu in Lagos then he took it personally, and u don't expect voters to react against such personal-oppression?

Tinubu should have flushed out Abacha naa when Abacha was in that same Lagos as president of Nigeria.

U him and your father are bloody cowards.

U should have told him to flush out Babangida naaa when babangida was in Dodan barracks. Then we would have known how brave and strong he really is.

Becos we no hold gun like those military presidents you are telling your stupid head that he "should flush us out".

U are definity enslaved in inferiority complex.

You are walking freely with your legs. But your brain is imprisoned.

Bastarrrd
your father na the bastard and if we check am well you are too.....when the north asked you people to stay in your place why una no challenge them......the way we will deport you back to your state even Ghana self go laugh una.....
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by leokid866: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2023
nairamaniac:
you must be a bastard child of a bastard father.

I wonder why you fools always see Lagos as a place where You God, Tinubu opened up to other tribes.

What sort of illiterate Entitlement mentality is that?
U sound as if every other tribe in Lagos beside Yoruba that is currently living there only got there by Tinubu's direct handwork?

I am not Yoruba but my grandfather was a landlord in Lagos during shagari's regime.

My father became a landlord afterwards. Just as he became a landlord I'm other states beside Lagos.

Would you now look as me as a 3rd generation in Lagos and say *I am privileged to be in Lagos bexos of Tinubu or Sanwo Olu*?

Mind you, no governor of any sovereign country can give selective-conditions to Prospective-Lamdlords in his state.

The moment any Governor does that , you know what crime he has committed?

An ilitrate idiot like u from an ilitrate father and mother would never know the answer.

It's called APARTHEID.

Carry your dull head to check find out what APARTHIED means.

The last country in Africa that practiced Aparthied was South Africa. It was like the worst sin committed by the country ever.

For your information, both sides of the equation profit from the Transaction
It opens the states economy to productive external investors and the incoming tribe gets an opportunity to stay, work and do businesses in that state.

If Lagos state had said only Yorubas should buy properties I'm BANANA ISLAND and it's current rates, within a stipulated period of time, do you think Banana island would have been occupied as it is currently?

U don't even deserve to be educated.
Foolish slowpoke.
continue barking you that your father wished your mum had swallowed.......🐕
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Enemyofpeace: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Fear go don dey catch sanwo olu now

Happy post rumours birthday dad. I miss you always.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Krak(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Vote away your heritage, okay ?

PDP or APC is never and can never be my heritage. God forbid corruption to be my heritage.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ConfidentialDoc: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Nigeria isn't ready or ripe for Demola to rule IMO state. Likewise chinedu in Lagos State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.