Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48768 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by baralatie(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Since you both can’t live together. That’s the only option . I’m tired of this madness I see everyday about Ibo and Yoruba.

I’m surprised with what I see here online , some of the few yoruba friends I made don’t act like this, that’s why I love Yoruba’s. If I tell you I don’t have any single Ibo friend you won’t believe it…

I have been to other parts of yoruba states, the way they treat me is so sweet and welcoming... it’s like yoruba’s in lagos are different breed especially the one on NL. E be like say una dey get touch.

Did I not say you were looking for Biafran war
Me I want to knack suya and maltina
You can argue with the rest on
O d'aro
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Bluffly: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Davepal:
You guyz should leave Sonwolu out of your madness.
They are not mad. Everyone is exercising their constitutional right. No one is holding you from doing yours. Be civil

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by LexngtonSteele: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
sharone21:
Sharone1 to HIS useless homosexual father
If u like be blind, deaf and dumb to the truth.... Who go suffer am? It is usually the poorer urchins( lol)

Everybody is Igbo to them- very tribalistic

Don't be foolish. Answer the simple question instead of bleating like a goat.

Tinubu will be your next President. No matter your tears, Igbo man.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Ogaonos: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
I stand with you people on this one. I don't know the labor party candidate is but he has to win
From nothing to something.
Nigeria must obey
but mahmud go do other wise.na rigged election for sanwo olu make dem propose d election because most pple has lost confidence in inec chairman .until dey resolve d intl embarassment he cause nd his res8gnation with dt albaje pf a man forget dis governorship election
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Tony4000: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oga he is subject to Tinubu’s instructions,,
Let’s face the truth and say things the way they are. For how long will Tinubu sit on Lagos treasury?
Lamanii22:
Y’all stop doing things out of hate… sanwo olu isn’t a bad governor…

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by tyboy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwo olu Is winning this. We are voting him back base on performance, sorry LP our vote in Lagos is for sanwo olu ...

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
If this keep on and our Yoruba guys keep falling for all these Igbo propaganda, they will lose Lagos to Igbos in no distant time and Igbos will drive the mumus out of their land
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by davidl7: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

They already thinking of producing the next loser 😀🤣😂

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

Che your papa get sense pass Sanwo-olu wey don dey dialogue?

Ur papa wey no dey see decent meal chop unless they do party for ur street!

Na Labour party n igbo curse una with generational poverty?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Mercury12(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Sugbon ema se ogun si ara yin. E de ma envy ara yin gan.
How una dey think sef? Awon emeritus grin

Logic is out the window right?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by reddingtonblack: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
gassbee:
Am not a fan of apc but the truth is apc wil stil win in lagos.
Apc wil really strategies to win lagos

it is not just about APC will win Lagos, it is APC deserves to win Lagos becos the best performing governor in Nigeria comes Lagos.

When we say obedient are children of hate diguising under New Nigeria we don't mean to be tribalistic but it is just the plain truth

How can people just vote for representative they don't even know there names .... does that show they mean well for those constitutencies, is that not a vendetta mission
Jandor was on Arise Tv these morning for gud 40min these guy as nothing meaningful to say asides talking about agbero, same thing that guy GRV did when he was on star FM no agenda aside we will remove agbero,

When will Igbos nagging about agbero in lagos also challenge IPob and stop sitting at home on mondays, when will igbos start dictating to there leaders like they want to dictate lagos, Tinubu gave igbos so much chance in lagos cos of money and i am glad they are haunting him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by youngakodex: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbos are not up to 15% in lagos we the yorubas both christian and muslim will come out mercifully to vote sanwo olu in as our elected governor and other lagos assembly members including the chairman and councellor

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by RexTramadol1: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
KosiGee:

I think Sanwo Olu has done well as a governor but it’ll be difficult to separate him from Tinubu and the sham of an election....

Was he not the one that was promoting Tinubu to call Obi ‘importer and exporter’??

So it’s about revenge not good governance.

Evil person.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by nairamaniac: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Davepal:

You dey crase.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sonofthunder: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lamanii22:

When the hungry mouths you feed comes back around to bite you.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by stevups(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
SANWO OLU IS MY GUY. HE MUST WIN

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Espelbengz(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
After losing the seat of President and being isolated all over social media, these clowns are now thinking about ousting the sitting governor? Lol. Omoluba won't be fooled twice! We go still laugh them for this app after NEXT BATURDAY😆😆😆

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by elyon001: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Who is this brainless child..
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Kayharry(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
APC supporters are thugs and most them don't have pvc they only use them to scatter election and use the rest to rig it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Alcoron: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
I stand with you people on this one. I don't know the labor party candidate is but he has to win
From nothing to something.
Nigeria must obey
He is Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Asour: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Davepal:

Like he left Ambode out of his madness too?

Or you don't know he's using what would have been another man's second term?

N.B. I'm not voting against him. Just pointing to you how the world turns.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by nairamaniac: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
RexTramadol1:

So it’s about revenge not good governance.

Evil person.

If the devil attacks you with his spear and whip.

If you can't get him, find a way to get hold of how weapons.

This is war. Political war. Sanwo Olu is just a stooge of Tinubu(our common enemy). He made us his enemy first, mind you.

We capture Lagos, we get hold of hidden files&data.
That's a leverage.

Let the elections be a test of how much the people really love him, appreciate him as much as he claims without the use of force/violence.

Bloody cowards
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Lincton: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
These Igbos in Lagos are becoming miscreants how could they be gathering forces to decide who becomes who in our land.
Why can't you go to your east and choose your politicians instead of labouring in vain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by funshint(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
udeh3:
Lagos will never be a cosmopolitan state it's meant to be if this current style of leadership isn't changed

Lagos aside housing the most Numbers of persons in Nigeria, the level of infrastructure is nothing to write home about

Stay with me... Lagos was Nigerians capital for over 70yrs, between 1914 and 1991. Major infrastructure are owned and developed by FG and private individuals owing to the fact that it was a Federal capital and also the financial capital city of the most populus black nation. But I know some will say, was Calabar not also the capital of NIGERIA at some point? Look, for educational and documentation purpose, Calabar was never the capital of NIGERIA. NIGERIA became a country in 1914. And since then, Lagos has been the capital upto 1991. Yet, over 100yrs of the touch of that city as one time Head of the southern region, it's still extremely beautiful and we'll planned. Abuja IGR is higher than most state in Nigeria, yet, it's not even a state. This is just capital of NIGERIA barely 33yrs ago

From the seaport, through the airports, ministries, agencies and embassies are all functions of the aforementioned reasons.

Lagos as a state, yet, owing over #1tr generates over #700b yearly. Lagos with over 15m population can not boast of 20 state owned general hospital, schools, road networks, yet the smallest state, even in landmass.

Lagos as a state can barely boast of two(2) stadiums, if not just one very below standard. A state that should be harvesting talents to the world of sport.

Lagos State has no local airport... They're just trying to build one now.
Then, I keep asking, Lagos State has been under a party system since 1999. Over 22yrs, what has really changed considering the proportion of money generated and money be owned by the states?

I Join others to call for a change of government. Change is constant. Once will change a party and they don't perform, we boot them out and elect another party till we have serious minded leaders.

Our leaders don't have us in mind...
The future is in our hands, let's make the best of it via our PVC come next week Saturday
Vote Gbedebo Rodds–Vivor of Labour Party, or Jandor of PDP
Vote for a new Lagos

We deserve better
Yenyenyen...carry that anger and go and vote out your governor in Abia. Sanwolu is going no where!

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by twilliamx(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.

We dey ready for una

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Asour: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

A hurricane shock awaits you.
Your rigging will be curtailed.
All those Yoruba that didn't vote will vote.
Christians that voted against Tinubu will vote for Sanwo-olu.
Your sorrow has only just started

So Yorubas who didn't vote are the reasons for Tinubus loss in Lagos?

Same Lagos that Igbos can't do more than 1 or 2 LGAs?

So Christians voted against Tinubu?

Same Christians who voted for 2 Muslim governors for straight 16 years in Lagos? 1999-2015?

Hahahaha.

You're cracking me up.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by sharone21(f): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Don't be foolish. Answer the simple question instead of bleating like a goat.

Tinubu will be your next President. No matter your tears, Igbo man.

Which foolish question?

Your type should be ashamed of yourselves in this 21st century.

Igbo man kill u there, ewu.... Everybody that speaks truth to them is Igbo man.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2023
baralatie:

Did I not say you were looking for Biafran war
Me I want to knack suya and maltina
You can argue with the rest on
O d'aro

You first uttered it indirectly, that’s why I used the phrase… na you gan gan I wan argue with.

Let me concentrate on my movie. Shalom
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by nairamaniac: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Lamanii22:

There is no hate here. It's Logic.
A total defeat of sanwo olu would give a clear picture of how much peter obi defeated tinubu in Lagos. Not that 10thousand difference bullshit they announced at the presidental election.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by thegrinch(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Zionschild:
He deserves it. Under his watch, voters were disenfranchised and attacked. Same thing happened at Lekki Toll Gate under his watch, people were murdered

Stop speaking through your nyash... obviously your parents wasted the money they used to send you to school.

All of these small small boys that will be forming activist without sense.

Knoweth thou not that a Governor hath no Authority of the Armed Forces of Nigeria?

Army say he wan go Lekki to shoot protesters, Governor say he wan stand in the way... Na die be dat now.

But instead of you all to face Buhari with your hate and bitterness, you declared him guiltless because he ordered the redesign of the naira of the naira, that you thought would favour your candidate.

Too many senseless contradictions... you young people behave and act irrationally like toddlers

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Greggdekor007: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Gradually you people are revealing your evil agenda.
I said it, so Obidient movement is now targeting Lagos State. All the underperforming, old, and corrupt SE and SS state Governors under PDP and APGA are saints abi?
They told you Tinubu was too old and is a drug lord, is the reason they are against him - but the truth is, they are filled with hatred and the plan is to take over Lagos to render it lawless like Aba and Onitsha. They stylishly support theirs and make you condemn yours.
Is Sanwo-Olu Old or Drug lord too? Whether you like him or hate him, Sanwo-Olu's performance cannot be matched by any SE state Governor and yet they are ganging up to remove him. Planning to install a puppet that they can control.
I pity some foolish Yoruba youth. In the nearest future, Your children will ask you how did you manage to let it happen under your watch.
Learn from Pleateu state - natives and Settlers
I hope you are able to see things before it is too late.
They are secretly decimating your homestead and you are dancing along.

Some foolish yeyebrities are being used to brainwash you guys.

Let me ask one question - Is being a musician, actor, comedian, etc., makes someone automatically a good leader, that we need to lick their asses?
Most of these yeyebrities cannot compete with some of you guys academically or in smartness, and yet they tweet and you act without thinking...shior.

RE-ELECT SANWO-OLU - FOR SECOND TERM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by coolplanet: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Sanwo olu will win the election flawlessly..

Tinubu battled many things including Muslim Muslim ticket.

Sanwo olu does not have much problem and most yorubas that voted Peter obi are for sanwo olu

We are Yorubas in my family and we plan to vote him out for being part of the rigging last Saturday. So majority are not behind him.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by broadman20: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

They already thinking of producing the next loser 😀🤣😂

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

Hahaha!

How I wish for once you can decide to live above the characters of your father the Devil by saying that Truth you are not known for.

Anyway, why im I expecting a lot from you?

Criminals will always support the criminals

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.