Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48776 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by baralatie(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
socialmediaman:

What are you really afraid of? That he will carry Lagos money and run to his village? Or that Lagos will collapse in his 4 years in office?
Lagos will just collapse.lagos will run into economic shock and after shocks

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

No, he's an ibo agent

Wetin ibo people really do una? Did they snatch your wives or what?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ufotunang: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Be careful of tinubu thugs
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by juman(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
These are those that voted bad governors in their states and then ran away to another region.
Then claiming marginalization.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by baralatie(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Igbo started Biafran war undecided

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Luvties(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Sanwo olu will win the election flawlessly..

Tinubu battled many things including Muslim Muslim ticket.

Sanwo olu does not have much problem and most yorubas that voted Peter obi are for sanwo olu

Forget that narration, LP will take over Lagos comes 11 march 2023.

It's not about Igbo, I am not Igbo but me and my family are obidients and our votes is for Labour Party.

We are tired of agberos impunity.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Tareq1105: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
I stand with you people on this one. I don't know the labor party candidate is but he has to win
From nothing to something.
Nigeria must obey

You guys are overrating yourselves. Remember some christians in Lagos voted against Tinubu bcoz of Muslim Muslim issue but this time of governorship, it's a different ball game. Sanwo Olu is a Christian with a Muslim deputy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Shantyken(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Danchibez:
Pls, has any foreign President congratulated Tinubu after he was announced winner of the Nigeria's 2023 General Election ?

I know of UK PM

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Olowosaudi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmm. Have never come across a group of people that are so naive and politically illiterate like the many supporters of Peter Obi. No wonder they were described as been Zombies on account of their inability to think strategically and politically. I don't blame them because majority of their men are Illiterate traders who dropped out of school to go make money but forget that it would take education to help them manage their investment and grow them. Lagos is a no go area for non Yoruba affiliated political parties. Find out what happened in 1983 when Akin Omoboriowo tried it with the NPN and the consequences. Sorry, I just remember that the Zombies Obedients don't read their books or even have one because they are blocked heads.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by funshint(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Na Abia or Enugu una suppose go dey shout; not Lagos. Nobody changes a winning team. Sanwolu will remain governor.
Seun why will you allow this type of provocative post on your front page? Your moderators need to be called to order.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by olawonder(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
!

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Winneepye: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
IBOS should better remember that the new president is a yoruba man o. They don't want to see the power of the commander in chief of armed forces. Operations crocodile dance.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Tareq1105: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Can you compare Sanwo Olu with Ikpeazu?

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Yoruba boy that referred to Yorubas as Afonja.

We are waiting for March 11. Those bastard economic refugees who stay in Lagos and wish Yorubas evil will never forget in their lives.

Enlighten me further about being an Afonja. Afonja that I know is a Yoruba name… and it’s like Lagos state really intoxicates you ppl badly…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by correctguy101(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Trouble Maker... Shior
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tareq1105:

Can you compare Sanwo Olu with Ikpeazu?

I really don’t know who ikpeazu is
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Goalgetter23(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=BlakKluKluxKlan post=121370695]

A hurricane shock awaits you.
Your rigging will be curtailed.
All those Yoruba that didn't vote will vote.
Christians that voted against Tinubu will vote for Sanwo-olu.
Your sorrow has only just started.

God wey bless you with too much sense no go leave you. Free dz children of hate, their sorrow is an eternal one.... Sanwo-Olu is winning.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

They already thinking of producing the next loser 😀🤣😂

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

Tinubu wont even bother putting efforts to pocket Lagos or rig the election because of Sanwo Olu since he has pocketed Nigeria. Las Las na Minister Sanwo-Olu go see and that’s if PO doesn’t reclaim his mandate lmfao
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by boladale123: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Sanwo olu will win the election flawlessly..

Tinubu battled many things including Muslim Muslim ticket.

Sanwo olu does not have much problem and most yorubas that voted Peter obi are for sanwo olu

Sheebi una dey call the yoruba that voted obi omoale before,don't wory it's a health competition let's play this last match.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by LexngtonSteele: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
sharone21:

This is a sane people's agenda ... Stop blaming Igbos as they want a working Nigeria.

How can Mr. T own both Nigeria and Lagos as his empires?

It is not possible......

That is y it is not good to rob in daylight.... Even the Bible says that any runner who doesn't run according to the rules stands disqualified.

Igbos usually know the best to rule even if their man doesn't enter .... This is democracy let everyone exercise his vote after all Nigeria na ALL of us own.

Igbos generally know the best to rule...yet the place is a huge pit latrine since 1999.

They know but Abaribe and Ekweremandu have over 40 houses each while their states are dung heaps.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Mboi: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Winneepye:
IBOS should better remember that the new president is a yoruba man o. They don't want to see the power of the commander in chief of armed forces. Operations crocodile dance.
Yoruba man is the President and you're still living in that dirty face me I slap you at Iyana ipaja...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Wickedfacts: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
sharone21:

Igbos usually know the best to rule even if their man doesn't enter .... This is democracy let everyone exercise his vote after all Nigeria na ALL of us own.

God will punish your entire lineage for this nonsense you posted, you this barren pig.

Which Igbos know the best to rule?
If you know the best to rule, why are your parents drinking kerosene and hiding under the ground on Mondays?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Elliotwaveforec: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zico5:
Every right thinking Yoruba knows their plan is to claim Lagos. We know that Igbo have no good plan for Yoruba right from the onset. They are just ungrateful people that we need to do away with. This election really affirm it and Yoruba are also very ready for them. Gbadebo is a mole and should not be allowed to rule Lagos. His mom is Igbo and his wife is also Igbo. Yoruba should think very well and try not to be used for these people to gain power in Lagos. The earlier we all come together and defend our heritage.
I blame the gullible Yoruba Christians supporting them. Their eye go clear when den become slaves for their land.

12 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Zincfingers: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Enlighten me further about being an Afonja. Afonja that I know is a Yoruba name… and it’s like Lagos states really intoxicates you ppl badly…
Hypocrite!
Enlighten you indeed

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Wickedfacts: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Enlighten me further about being an Afonja. Afonja that I know is a Yoruba name… and it’s like Lagos states really intoxicates you ppl badly…

Just like Nyamiri dodon doya is an Igbo name.

We are waiting for you Igbo bastards in Lagos on March 11. Those of you who survive it never forget that day in your lives.

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

They abused their privileges
Even when nysc post them to places like jigawa and kano, they quickly redeploy out of fear
And the ones in the north are always careful and modest.

But they've turned themselves to barbarians in Lagos cos of the carefree nature of the Yorubas, it as even reach the extent of wanting to start claiming the state as theirs

15 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by funshint(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Pls I'll like to add Nyamiri to your name. How does it sound in your head?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Wickedfacts: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zincfingers:

Hypocrite!
Enlighten you indeed

Don't mind that ugly fool.
We are waiting for Igbos in Lagos on the 11th of March.
We have a surprise package for them.

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
baralatie:

Igbo started Biafran war undecided

So na that one still dey pain una? Are you an oldie like that? Folks who fought that war are almost dead…. If to fight war dey hungry una make una start na.

The three things dragging you guys and Indian backwards. Is culture, population and religion…
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
LP supporters are mostly educated illiterates, ENGAGE THEM IN SENSIBLE DISCUSSION AND CONFIRM THIS
deeptechcool:

So you believe all the Xtian votes that went against Tinubu will still go against Sanwo Olu? You all don't understand that emotions don't win politics.

The most ignorant voters in this election are LP supporters blindly voting anything that sounds LP ignoring the competency of other hor and senate aspirants.

The wailing has already started and soon, your ignorance will be brought to full glare.

Banky W is saying 👋.

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Iamzik: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

A hurricane shock awaits you.
Your rigging will be curtailed.
All those Yoruba that didn't vote will vote.
Christians that voted against Tinubu will vote for Sanwo-olu.
Your sorrow has only just started

Dream on!
Mobilize all your thugs and tell them to say goodbye to their families before coming to disrupt elections.

Lagosians will speak with one voice and woe betide InEc if they attempt to rig the Lagos governorship election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.