Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48772 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Mercury12:

Choose your words carefully next time then.

Mo ti gbo sir. Ema binu sir, o da ro
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Wetin ibo people really do una? Did they snatch your wives or what?
They are the reason we re in this contraption called Nigeria..ironsi caused it simply because he was in power and didn't want to relinquish it, he tot it would be like that for life but never knew power is transient.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Komu1048(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2023
udeh3:
Lagos will never be a cosmopolitan state it's meant to be if this current style of leadership isn't changed

Lagos aside housing the most Numbers of persons in Nigeria, the level of infrastructure is nothing to write home about

Stay with me... Lagos was Nigerians capital for over 70yrs, between 1914 and 1991. Major infrastructure are owned and developed by FG and private individuals owing to the fact that it was a Federal capital and also the financial capital city of the most populus black nation. But I know some will say, was Calabar not also the capital of NIGERIA at some point? Look, for educational and documentation purpose, Calabar was never the capital of NIGERIA. NIGERIA became a country in 1914. And since then, Lagos has been the capital upto 1991. Yet, over 100yrs of the touch of that city as one time Head of the southern region, it's still extremely beautiful and we'll planned. Abuja IGR is higher than most state in Nigeria, yet, it's not even a state. This is just capital of NIGERIA barely 33yrs ago

From the seaport, through the airports, ministries, agencies and embassies are all functions of the aforementioned reasons.

Lagos as a state, yet, owing over #1tr generates over #700b yearly. Lagos with over 15m population can not boast of 20 state owned general hospital, schools, road networks, yet the smallest state, even in landmass.

Lagos as a state can barely boast of two(2) stadiums, if not just one very below standard. A state that should be harvesting talents to the world of sport.

Lagos State has no local airport... They're just trying to build one now.
Then, I keep asking, Lagos State has been under a party system since 1999. Over 22yrs, what has really changed considering the proportion of money generated and money be owned by the states?

I Join others to call for a change of government. Change is constant. Once will change a party and they don't perform, we boot them out and elect another party till we have serious minded leaders.

Our leaders don't have us in mind...
The future is in our hands, let's make the best of it via our PVC come next week Saturday
Vote Gbedebo Rodds–Vivor of Labour Party, or Jandor of PDP
Vote for a new Lagos

We deserve better

Keep fooling yourself, do u think if Abuja ceases to be a capital today. In the next 20years what do u think will become it
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:03am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Who is he for me to be finding his instapage and be sending him msg??

Half brother?? Nope, who need half brother when we have a full brother on ground that is more competent and tested

Baba just calm down, you too carry tribe matter for head.. na you be the first Yoruba man for Nigeria?

If you see the way my father(kwale man) carried obasanjo matter for head those days, you’ll think they’re related.

Let’s learn to live in peace abeg. I have met different set of Yoruba pple and they are all cool. The once on NL is always acting like they’ve mental health issue.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by KosiGee(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Sannisege:
You Igbos want to finish yourselves finally in Lagos. Be careful o!!!!!!!

Go and rest kid. You are dealing with a group of people that are civil and peaceful, don’t you dare turn them into monsters. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Baba just calm down, you too carry tribe matter for head.. na you be the first Yoruba man for Nigeria?

If you see the way my father(kwale man) carried obasanjo matter for head those days, you’ll think they’re related.

Let’s learn to live in peace abeg. I have met different set of Yoruba pple and they are all cool. The once on NL is always acting like they’ve mental health issue.
Yes, just the way the OSU pigs has mental illness.

U tribe don't have mental illness and one OSU is creating a thread like this??

Even me myself, if u see how I carry soludo and umahi for head u go tink say na them born me, but that does not change the fact that majority of u guys are OSU pigs. Not all tho

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by economania(m): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Childish play, yeye! Keep on deceiving u na self. Labour Party would retire sanwolu in lagos ni eko tinwatinwa. Capital NO, the only icon that holds labour party had been defeated. The churches structure had collapsed. It sounds gibberish. They voted against Jagaban because of the M-M ticket, they have been vindicated. Just wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
They are the reason we re in this contraption called Nigeria..ironsi caused it simply because he was in power and didn't want to relinquish it, he tot it would be like that for life but never knew power is transient.

Are you an oldie? This guy you talking about died fifty something years ago… Jesus Christ , why are you guys so backward ? Abeg let’s move on and let the things of the past remain in the past. Let’s talk about things that’ll make our country move forward mbuk!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:

You're making mouth while the rest of APC is begging on Sanwo Olu's behalf. Shows you're an outsider to APC

Begging? 🤣😀😀😂🤣

Same way you hyped Peter, we both know where he belongs now!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Are you an oldie? This guy you talking about died fifty something years ago… Jesus Christ , why are you guys so backward ? Abeg let’s move on and let the things of the past remain in the past. Let’s talk about things that’ll make our country move forward mbuk!

Ehenn, ok I hear u, but Ur tribe is the custodian of hypocrisy.

And one tin about Ur tribe that turn reasonable people off is that they are too proud, and always ready to ignite vawulence, but they always lose out. They don't tink before dey act.

Na so one of u go put fire for my girlfriend house just because she dump him for me, and no be say he did anything significant on her ooh...lol, thank God say the house no gree burn.

I really wanted to set him up and let boys beat him to stupor that day but he escaped, who knows weather he would have given up the ghost as a result of injuries he would have incurred during the beating.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Safyqueen: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2023
This 'obidient' movement is not found in the north but some fools still think they can win presidential election with it, how?

Anyway the way they helped Tinubu to reduced Atiku's votes is very encouraging for APC.

Any time any day in Nigeria, if the opposition are not well articulated bundled together in one party, it will always be hard to dislodge the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Yes, just the way the OSU pigs has mental illness.

U tribe don't have mental illness and one OSU is creating a thread like this??

Even me myself, if u see how I carry soludo and umahi for head u go tink say na them born me, but that does not change the fact that majority of u guys are OSU pigs. Not all tho

Egbami , which one is OSU big ? Bros abeg how old are you? You carry soludo and umahi matter for head ? Abeg no burst my belle. Umahi of all people. Don’t even let me talk…

FYI I’m from kwale we don’t get ourselves involve in politics like that. So all this Ibo pple you enlisted here I no send them. I have always supported Yoruba politicians(Except Tinubu) na them by my gee.

So stop calling me ibo. Damn!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Splendor27: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

What’s the meaning please? Let me the meaning before you add it.
nyamiri dodon doya is the name giving to igbos during the civil...a thirsty igbo that run and escaped to another region will ask for water like,I yem miri(give me water)...dodon doya is just to back it up.,....
But afonja is just a name of a warrior in yoruba...
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by nairamaniac: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2023
leokid866:
can you see how evil and selfish you are? Someone opened up his state to you, gave you a place to thrive far beyond what you will get from your own state but that m a de him your enemy.....lol.....for years people have been asking him to flush you guys out of Lagos because of all your antics but he refused.......if you like do anyhow on the 11th.......that thing that you say your eyes must see by force we will show it to you......

Out of curiosity I just did a background mental check on you.

Found out that you have been delisional, ilitrate and stupid since 2020. July 2020 to be precise.

https://www.nairaland.com/5928898/words-yoruba-buyyoruba#90715387

Becos you have been hearing of #buynigeria, you open your maaaat to coin it into #buyyoruba.

Meaning you never even understood the essence of the #buynigeria in the first place.

The essence of the #buynigeria is to give strength to our currency and economy.
As long as Yoruba uses niara and Igbos do, in what way would it aid the national growth of the country which you should care about a true citizen.

The Igbos are not your problems.

Your problem is in your daft hatefilled head.

Lots of Yorubas in that same Lagos are doing better than the Igbos. But it's the igbos that are progressing and possessing things I'm the open market that is giving you sleepless nights.

You are suffering from BRING-DOWN-SYNDROM.
You feel for you to shime bright, you need to dull another man's shining light.

You are truly an unhappy soul.

And there are several people like you in that same Lagos and outside Lagos.

You and all your likes are illiterates and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by nairamaniac: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2023
leokid866:
can you see how evil and selfish you are? Someone opened up his state to you, gave you a place to thrive far beyond what you will get from your own state but that m a de him your enemy.....lol.....for years people have been asking him to flush you guys out of Lagos because of all your antics but he refused.......if you like do anyhow on the 11th.......that thing that you say your eyes must see by force we will show it to you......

And you feel after flushing out the igbos, your inbuilt-folliwcome hate would end?

It would never end.

Cos even after they leave all only Yorubas in Lagos, you would still hate only the mire progressive-class and sub-division.

You would hate and hate untill everyone better than you is flushed out leaving you there alone.

You need help but dnt deserve the help.

Stay Sick and stupid, fooool.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by femisplash: 1:51am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

People wey dem kan born for Lagos, way dem get Evidence. So you want them to pack their loads and go back to their village?

So if you happen to have kids abroad, you’ll tell them to back their things they don’t belong in the white man’s land. They should return back to Nigeria.

You be confirm bushman.

But if you kpai today, na to carry your body go village.. shioor

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ehenn, ok I hear u, but Ur tribe is the custodian of hypocrisy.

And one tin about Ur tribe that turn reasonable people off is that they are too proud, and always ready to ignite vawulence, but they always lose out. They don't tink before dey act.

Na so one of u go put fire for my girlfriend house just because she dump him for me, and no be say he did anything significant on her ooh...lol, thank God say the house no gree burn.

I really wanted to set him up and let boys beat him to stupor that day but he escaped, who knows weather he would have given up the ghost as a result of injuries he would have incurred during the beating.

You don carry relationship matter come again. Relationship have its ups and down. Some Yoruba ppl are very evil, can you imagine one Yoruba guy like that almost poisoned me and my Yoruba brother. Another Yoruba one again go do ogun for my bro and all these ppl are yorubas oh. Guy, humans are generally wicked, whether they are Yoruba, Efik, Fulani or Igbo
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MasterTeeUSA: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Jandor would go down easily...they might just split PDP votes again and with no Peter Obi, APC might be able to keep power. Also all those that didnt come out for APC in Presidential ...with Asiwaju in Power now...they would mobilize better

derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Brushstrokes20: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2023
I never voted for bat for personal reasons ,
But I'm surely voting for sanwolu!
Dude ain't bad, he's performing.... Enough of nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by countryman13: 1:58am On Mar 02, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Sanwo-olu is a good man
If Sanwo Olu is a good man then it simply means Obidient's candidate will not only b better but d BEST 4 no 1 seat in Lagos.
Am obidiently obeying!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Splendor27:
nyamiri dodon doya is the name giving to igbos during the civil...a thirsty igbo that run and escaped to another region will ask for water like,I yem miri(give me water)...dodon doya is just to back it up.,....
But afonja is just a name of a warrior in yoruba...

I even prefer the Afonja sef. I’m a warrior. So why are they upset of been called Afonja? Like it’s a disgusting name.

These ppl matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:02am On Mar 02, 2023
femisplash:

But if you kpai today, na to carry your body go village.. shioor

It’s like you don’t have a place to report tomorrow morning. Sleep tight Afonja the warrior
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by friendl: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Abeg leave the great man alone
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Nicolo360: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2023
accordadoga:
Na dem go start dey shout RIGGING again..

They keep constituting nuisance home and abroad…

I don’t blame them, I blame the NORTH.

The NORTH should have wiped their entire generation out in 1968…

Nuisance for no dey Nigeria again..

Dem don dey claim Lagos, it is obvious if y.e.e.b.o becomes President, dem go hijack Naija

Awon omo ale Naija

I still blame Gowon till this day.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by femisplash: 2:19am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

It’s like you don’t have a place to report tomorrow morning. Sleep tight Afonja the warrior
werey, do you know if I'm at work?. and why are you still awake if your mother still no dey feed you. werey omo wey dey form familiarity with Yoruba couple of minutes ago, is now throwing around the word, afonja 😂
No matter how you try hiding your igbotic odour, una go still smell sha ni.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:28am On Mar 02, 2023
femisplash:

werey, do you know if I'm at work?. and why are you still awake if your mother still no dey feed you. werey omo wey dey form familiarity with Yoruba couple of minutes ago, is now throwing around the word, afonja 😂

Femi go sleep. Talk no dey tire you.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by drmuri(m): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2023
sharone21:

This is a sane people's agenda ... Stop blaming Igbos as they want a working Nigeria.

How can Mr. T own both Nigeria and Lagos as his empires?

It is not possible......

That is y it is not good to rob in daylight.... Even the Bible says that any runner who doesn't run according to the rules stands disqualified.

Igbos usually know the best to rule even if their man doesn't enter .... This is democracy let everyone exercise his vote after all Nigeria na ALL of us own.
Igbos know the best to rule!?
No wonder they have
Ikpeazu
Ugwuayi
Kalu
And other hosts of highly incompetent governors.
Name one Igbo governor that is un the league of Fashola, Sanwo Olu?
Even your overated Peter Obi was not a known high performer while in office.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by gare(f): 2:34am On Mar 02, 2023
deeptechcool:

So you believe all the Xtian votes that went against Tinubu will still go against Sanwo Olu? You all don't understand that emotions don't win politics.

The most ignorant voters in this election are LP supporters blindly voting anything that sounds LP ignoring the competency of other hor and senate aspirants.

The wailing has already started and soon, your ignorance will be brought to full glare.

Banky W is saying 👋.

So APC voters are wise

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by femisplash: 2:39am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Femi go sleep. Talk no dey tire you.
I can spend my time anyhow I like it. o ti gbo?
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:41am On Mar 02, 2023
femisplash:

Bitter leaf soup don finally go sleep… werey
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:42am On Mar 02, 2023
femisplash:

I can spend my time anyhow I like it. o ti gbo?

You don wake again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.