Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (39605 Views)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by SlurUsername1: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Formation10:
you b Mumu even if dey tell u u go you go carry you emty skull believe Sha baba fit write with his hand shaking or read with looking paper Mumu of 2023

Kill yasef

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by rickleye: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:
Tinubu na man you be.

Short but sweet ! Well written and direct all the directorate.
I await his plans for his first 100 days in office.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Babastrong(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=EDUECO post=121375788]Why accept a stolen mandate when you know it will be retrieved from you?

For those that will call me Igbo;I am an Edo guy. [ What is so different between monkey and donkey?]

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by pikechukwu6(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Till then undecided
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shantigo

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Babastrong(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations sir. the jinx breaker.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Gagare1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
God knows, this man just disarmed me. I was expecting the Buharious kind of speech, 5% and all, but then I saw a wisdom filled address to a tense country.

Arms lowered, hope rekindled, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I wish you well and hope that your own words hold you accountable.

Congratulations HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu, President- Elect, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I remain OBIDIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Bhol28: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Grace matters in anything we strive to achieve in this life.Obi and Atiku cancelled each other out for BAT to emerge.That is Grace.Congrats to BAT.Its now over to him to deliver all his manifesto and leave a legacy of achievement behind.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Tayorshd2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
At last the victory is all yours ☺️

Go ahead and perform magic for Nigerians bro
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by naturefellow(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
You mean he said all these things without reading paper?
Tinubu clearly isn't dumb as obedients want us to believe

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Moorfy: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu can be smart and logical after all we know we Yoruba can be tricky... But Shettima is my problem that man has history with borno
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by blazepascal(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm obedient but since tinubu have won the election I have no say to this election again.I hope he delivers because our country is in shambles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by absoluteSuccess: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Earlystar698:
Thank you Mr president, weather stolen or merited, we will support you, in my street I'm only a batified person the rest is Obi even thh I'm Igbo. What matters now is for us to scale the hardship to prosperous life., thank you once again Mr president.

God bless you dear brother, I had thought Obi will win at last, but to God be the glory.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu will never enter that seat of power! God is on the throne
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by emmaskyblue(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hahaha hahaha, no address, no title, no date. Congratulations JAGABAN.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by gamac2003: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Did you say unity,justice, peace and tolerance? Okay where was the unity, when your area boys were busy chasing us away from the polling units,when they denied so many of us the right to exercise our franchise? Where was peace,when people were running helter skelter on Saturday as regards the election, where was that justice when they were beating us on that election day?where was peace when the police man attached to my polling unit was there watching ,while your boys (agberos) were beating me up on that day, simply because I came out to vote,and he did not even confront them,?okay, you talk about tolerance, well that one has been accepted by me, as long as i didn't go for a revenge.but what do you have to tell us about the unity, justice and peace?are you going to ask us to wave it off our memory, simply because it is your turn?(Emi'lokan)
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Okhuadams(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killerbag36:
Apc Christians una go suffer mk una watch out for the muslim nd Muslim u help in bringing out now worry things will change from now.
But his wife didn't suffer as a Christian,
He only used as a strategy for victory, if he has chosen a Christian from the north, he would have laboured in vain.
I myself didn't support him, but if you tried to stop a man and he keeps on winning, it's better to leave him,
Many things and people worked against him becoming president including buhari and his policies but he wins.
One thing is certain about BAT, he is not a tribalised person, he works with capable hands outside his domain.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by PhemmyTinny(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
dyera:
Tinubu has not been sworn in he has already scammed Nigerians.

He said if he wins they will continue to use their old notes.

But he did not even mention the old notes in his speech.

Since Tinubu got the position through criminal means, don't expect sincerity from him.

He hasn't been sworn in...take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Jyraff(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
My own take is that may Almighty enter their heart and have the masses at heart.. and favour us
Amin
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Levels2(f): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/for-the-record-tinubus-acceptance-speech-after-declaration-as-president-elect

This Man is a blessing indeed to us all lover of prosperity and good fortune.

Nigerians are privilege to have you as a father, son, brother and a president.

May you lead us to the promise Land Amen.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by RexTramadol1: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
dyera:
Tinubu has not been sworn in he has already scammed Nigerians.

He said if he wins they will continue to use their old notes.

But he did not even mention the old notes in his speech.

Since Tinubu got the position through criminal means, don't expect sincerity from him.

We still have a President
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by UncommonLogic: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
The u remember to also include “ the let out gorilla “ part

That one sweet me

Let Dino now come to bourdillon I want to tell him something

grin grin grin
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by dyera(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
PhemmyTinny:

He hasn't been sworn in...take a chill pill

If Nigerians will not be able to use their old notes till June by which time it will have expired, why did he lie to Nigerians that if he won their old notes will not expire?
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Femich18(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
excel001:
Come to Abuja and see how everybody is moody, no joy at all even among our northern brothers! When Buhari won we know what we saw from most northerners here, there was jubilation everywhere okada riders were driving James bond but today Abuja is like a city bereaved, I know is the same all over Nigeria. Tinubu is not the people's choice and cannot enjoy the people's goodwill. His government will be full of criticism even if he has any good intention it will be wrongly interpreted. I doubt if this government can make any progress. He may be a president by force but in our heart we know our president. His few supporters can say anything they like
Bros you don't need all this. You said when Buhari won jubilation was everywhere but at the end what happened?
Give this man a chance. All he need is our support. Personally his Government will favour us all but if anyone is thinking otherwise then he and his house only will not be favoured. Let us drop and sentiment and believe in him. Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:

What

I will explain after Tinubu sworn in
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by phemmyfour: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Earlystar698:
Thank you Mr president, weather stolen or merited, we will support you, in my street I'm only a batified person the rest is Obi even thh I'm Igbo. What matters now is for us to scale the hardship to prosperous life., thank you once again Mr president.
"Whether" is different from "Weather"
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
RaptorX:
Defense hq Marina. BAT accompanied Aboola to a meeting with Abacha.

Do you know the man on the right side of Tinubu?
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Redman44(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Don't forget about March 11 2023. We can change history in Lagos State on that day. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is the man to vote as the Lagos State Governor. We must come out and vote him and send clear signals to the powers that be that we are not done with them yet. Join us and help us make Lagos truly great. Labour won the Presidential election and can also win the Gubernatorial election. Gbadebo will change the destiny of Lagos for good. Let us vote him in. PDP faithfuls should join the Labour Obidient Movement to deliver for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. Thanks.

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is time for Obasanjo to sit down and learn how it is done.

Obasanjo never wanted another Yoruba man to govern Nigeria because he knows his incompetence would be exposed by the masterclass leadership of Awolowo and Tinubu.

He worked against Awolowo, worked against MKO, and tried to work against Tinubu.

Now, to Tinubu. I believe in your capacity as a reformer. You reformed the tax system, and proved yourself a astute leader in Lagos. Now, replicate it in Nigeria. Refocus wastage into profit. Tap into hidden resources and refocus the country.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Donedeal1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Asiwaju,unstoppable

Jagaban keep moving,

The National leader

Please lead on.

A big congratulations

To the new president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.