Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (39602 Views)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Babastrong(m): 5:51am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=EDUECO post=121389999]
LP has massive support from all over the nation!
It's a false notion that only Igbos support Labour Party.[ That is your delusional. The social media noise gives you false hope.]
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2023
leanonme82:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/for-the-record-tinubus-acceptance-speech-after-declaration-as-president-elect

If you can keep up with this dressing and behavior, then you will have the OBIdient supports
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
Congratulations Mr president

I believe he will deliver the best administration ever, no doubt about that!!

Let’s embrace our obidients and atikulates, it is a victory for all.
Dear jagabans, we have won and it is time to leave behind the fights and work together. This is not time to insult others that didn’t vote for Tinubu or engage in heated arguments, it is not easy to lose so let’s understand they won’t be happy.
As for Obi, he is a winner too, he fought hard and won hard. He achieved the impossible
Atiku, the unrelenting fighter, he is a winner too

Without this people, there won’t have been democracy. They gave Tinubu a run for his money, they chased him till the last line. They made the game more competitive and interesting and we will miss the whole saga.

Thank you everyone

You will succeed dearie

A true Nigerian
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by harmonyglobal: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Killerbag36:

You family na illiterate e no go better for u na frustration go kill ur generation its will never be well with u may u sleep nd die i wish u evil in ur life nd destiny u no go see better thing for this life barstard fool. So mote be
All the curses u are sending are going back to u, u are only adding to your already misfortune life. Seek forgiveness. I wish u well. I seek refuge from shaytan
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Killerbag36: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2023
harmonyglobal:

All the curses u are sending are going back to u, u are only adding to your already misfortune life. Seek forgiveness. I wish u well. I seek refuge from shaytan

Ur mama its will never be well with nd ur generation u go die slowly barstard better thing will go far from ur life fool
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by UncutSk(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Earlystar698:

Your father should have used a condom, anu ofia
ekwensu kpogi oku osu udele
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Sitwalkstand: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
emerged01:

Rigged in SW? You expected him to win sw?

NO, But i expect him to get 25 percent in some states in Southwest
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Favor99(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
RaptorX:
Very soon Nigerians living abroad will be relocating back home and the japa syndrome will die a natural death. This country is sweet and blessed, we just need a pragmatic visionary leader like BAT to tweak some few things and trust me talking from experience most Nigerians abroad will come back home, because I repeat this country is better for a black person than UK, US or any other so called abroad.
What about for Nigerians that grew up in the US? In terms of relocating back to Nigeria and Nigeria being a better place etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" / Seyi Makinde 1st Post on Social Media As Governor Of Oyo State. Photos / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.