Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (39599 Views)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Lacash: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Nasige(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Stolen mandate na we dey hear up and down, dem say make him no celebrate yet, Dem don 4get Buhari those days.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Angrymode: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
All I see is a the acceptance speech of a thief!
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Kaiser20: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
For our Pichin English speakers in SS Oga Bola Ahmed say, make Nigerians forgive them APC For 8 years them promised to build Nigeria with Change Agenda, but they ended up destroying the Country.
Oga Bola say to re-build and re- unit Nigeria go start next month , he will not wait for swearing in
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Father4all: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
djseanjohn77:

That failure will be for you and your household - every tongue that wishes the country success will excel, but for everyone that have looked unto a man, and fail to see God through their fellow man, in the next 4 years to come, that failure will follow you. As for me and my household, BAT will succeed, and Nigeria will succeed, his time shall favour me and my house and well-meaning Nigerians.
Continue to wail for the next 4-8 years.
how then can you describe a drug lord that stole other people's mandate
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by harmonyglobal: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killerbag36:

Nd ur mother failure u will die with ur useless bigotry
Back to sender, God shall give u back what u wish me. My life is not in your hands. God taketh and giveth I fear no evil grin grin grin. Dumb skull
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Buhari4sale: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
thebestprice:
were you the one I saw shirtless ,sweating heavily and smoking gbana under Oshodi bridge this afternoon?

Yes he is the one, putting on obidient white shirt
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Killerbag36: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:

Back to sender, God shall give u back what u wish me. My life is not in your hands. God taketh and giveth I fear no evil grin grin grin. Dumb skull

Dat y God has taken ur mother from u
Trust me u re gone ur dad will die this
Its will never ve well with ogun go kill ur generation
U will never prosper barstard ur daughter nd wife will die if u ve any ur sister will die slow nd painful death so mote be 4 ur generation barstard like fool slave
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by kukoyi17226: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Why accept a stolen mandate when you know it will be retrieved from you?For those that will call me Igbo;I am an Edo guy.Why accept a stolen mandate when you know it will be retrieved from you?For those that will call me Igbo;I am an Edo guy....
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by harmonyglobal: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killerbag36:

Dat y God has taken ur mother from u
Trust me u re gone ur dad will die this
Its will never ve well with ogun go kill ur generation
U will never prosper barstard ur daughter nd wife will die if u ve any ur sister will die slow nd painful death so mote be 4 ur generation barstard like fool slave
Back to sender grin grin grin frustrated human being. All your curses are returning to only u by God's grace, non of your innocent family will share from it. This already shows u have a compounded problem. Seek help
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Oyira(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
May God Help you keep to this words our Beloved President-Elect.

A New Nigeria is Possible
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by blabulu2000: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
thebestprice:
were you the one I saw shirtless ,sweating heavily and smoking gbana under Oshodi bridge this afternoon?

No be me...you saw your papa and all your sibling...don't worry police will soon come and delete all of them

RIP to your entire lineage in Advance
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Makapounse(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations incoming President
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by richboy7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:
Congratulations Mr president

I believe he will deliver the best administration ever, no doubt about that!!

Let’s embrace our obidients and atikulates, it is a victory for all.
Dear jagabans, we have won and it is time to leave behind the fights and work together. This is not time to insult others that didn’t vote for Tinubu or engage in heated arguments, it is not easy to lose so let’s understand they won’t be happy.
As for Obi, he is a winner too, he fought hard and won hard. He achieved the impossible
Atiku, the unrelenting fighter, he is a winner too

Without this people, there won’t have been democracy. They gave Tinubu a run for his money, they chased him till the last line. They made the game more competitive and interesting and we will miss the whole saga.

Thank you everyone

You speak well bro. Although I'm obedient.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by logizorla: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
The damage has been done, and nobody can do anything about it, he remains our President Elect and finally will be our President, Lets pray, that He do better than Buhari.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by UncutSk(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Earlystar698:
Thank you Mr president, whether stolen or merited, we will support you, in my street I'm only a batified person the rest is Obi even thh I'm Igbo. What matters now is for us to scale the hardship to prosperous life., thank you once again Mr president.
you're not igbo you clown
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Sitwalkstand: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
emerged01:

I am one of the people who never believed Obi could be this love. But one thing is sure considering 25% in all 24 states you yourself should know he didnt win. I agreed there were rigging but no party is holy.
There is a great lesson in all of these ,Obi should try and make allies with some individuals in the southwest and the north that can help build the party before next election.

He didn't win in 24 states because your people ensure he was rigged out in states where he clearly won.

APC won but the celebration is so cold. till now most world leaders and African leaders are hesitant to congratulate him.

Even Tinubu knows he is at the edge
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by emerged01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sitwalkstand:

He didn't win in 24 states because your people ensure he was rigged out in states where he clearly won.

APC won but the celebration is so cold. till now most world leaders and African leaders are hesitant to congratulate him.

Even Tinubu knows he is at the edge
Rigged in SW? You expected him to win sw?

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Belleful: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
All I ask for, is arrest Emefiele and hand him over to us for mass beating

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Orinechi: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
dyera:
Tinubu has not been sworn in he has already scammed Nigerians.

He said if he wins they will continue to use their old notes.

But he did not even mention the old notes in his speech.

Since Tinubu got the position through criminal means, don't expect sincerity from him.
Small boy the issue of old note and new note is still in court. U have started with this nonsense of he said this he said that. Wish him well. He may be better than that ur demi-god
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Aldol: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
jackcanfield:
Whoever wrote this speech try ... Anyway Election is over , the rest lies in the Court of the Land ....

I have thought about it squarely they might be some good side to the election

Yoruba Muslim cannot be singing Marginalization

The Igbo cannot says Nigeria don't loves them

No one can say the North is not Loyal

I am not in Jagaban camp so I am not interested in Congratulating him, it is not out of disrespect but out of solidarity.

But I would Congratulate the incoming First Lady Senator Remi Tinubu and Small Oga Seyi Tinubu , you are going to be his closet adviser , make you na advice him well o.
I watched it live, he said it all offhand, he talked for about 45 minutes or thereabout. He was so confident,relaxed and was just flowing.I was filled with goosebumps. Tinubu is even more intelligent than I thought

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Earlystar698(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
UncutSk:
you're not igbo you clown

Your father should have used a condom, anu ofia
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Killerbag36: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:

Back to sender grin grin grin frustrated human being. All your curses are returning to only u by God's grace, non of your innocent family will share from it. This already shows u have a compounded problem. Seek help

Ur mama go die of frustration idiot
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by gladdensir(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
akinrin:

My brother,

Lok for#2,000, enter the nearest amala joint. Eat amala with gbegiri and ewedu. Let them put bush meat, ponmo and assorted me for you. You can them wash it down with a bottle of cold Pepsi.

It will help reset your brain.
Life is good.
Life is better if you celebrate others

Dear brother, when you finish eating dinner come back to check what you wrote. You will see you have reasoned like a cockroach.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by sleemomymy: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
First assignment:
1. EMEFELE SHOULD BE SACKED ANDG MADE TO UNDER GO THE HARDSHIP HE HAD PUT AS THROUGH.
2. REVERSE THE NAIRA POLICY, GIVE A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGN NAIRA NOTE AND STRATEGICALLY INTRODUCE A POLICY THAT WILL NOT KILL US DURING IMPLEMENTATION.
I will give you 100% for first 100days in office.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Ayomivic(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/for-the-record-tinubus-acceptance-speech-after-declaration-as-president-elect

Let the man who knows he way be our leader. Tinubu ! it is you we want.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by EDUECO(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121378285][/quote]
LP has massive support from all over the nation!
It's a false notion that only Igbos support Labour Party.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by harmonyglobal: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killerbag36:

Ur mama go die of frustration idiot
grin grin grin illiterate
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Unrated900(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban has spoken

The mother of south easterners
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Unrated900(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
This man too fine for suit abeg
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by lash123: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Killerbag36: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:

grin grin grin illiterate

You family na illiterate e no go better for u na frustration go kill ur generation its will never be well with u may u sleep nd die i wish u evil in ur life nd destiny u no go see better thing for this life barstard fool. So mote be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.