Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (39588 Views)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Savotech: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
tinubu should open the 50Million youth police and army recuitment portal grin grin grin grin.
At least if he can solve security, employment issue, he would have fulfilled 50% of his promise
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by excel001(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Come to Abuja and see how everybody is moody, no joy at all even among our northern brothers! When Buhari won we know what we saw from most northerners here, there was jubilation everywhere okada riders were driving James bond but today Abuja is like a city bereaved, I know is the same all over Nigeria. Tinubu is not the people's choice and cannot enjoy the people's goodwill. His government will be full of criticism even if he has any good intention it will be wrongly interpreted. I doubt if this government can make any progress. He may be a president by force but in our heart we know our president. His few supporters can say anything they like

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Drealman20: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
TUTU147:
South East can never be the poorest region even without rulling the country

SE is the most godforsaken region in the Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Drealman20: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
excel001:
Come to Abuja and see how everybody is moody, no joy at all even among our northern brothers! When Buhari won we know what we saw from most northerners here, there was jubilation everywhere okada riders were driving James bond but today Abuja is like a city bereaved, I know is the same all over Nigeria. Tinubu is not the people's choice and cannot enjoy the people's goodwill. His government will be full of criticism even if he has any good intention it will be wrongly interpreted. I doubt if this government can make any progress. He may be a president by force but in our heart we know our president. His few supporters can say anything they like

People rejoice at first but felt sad in Buhari case

For Tinubu, people will be sober but will feel great and proud of him later

Don't worry.. We will make Peter obi president of Abuja.. The people will be happy again grin grin angry

9 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by olbod(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations once again His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Fidipotemole of Africa. Oti ja ewe Olubori na Olorun a fun yin se. Our GCFR.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by phemray(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=121375756] cool

He helped unseat a King

He helped install a King

He Became a King

The Kingmaker who made himself a King to serve his people

May Tinubu's terms be peaceful and prosperous for my family, friends and I

He helped sack the military
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Moh247: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
phemray:

NADECO struggle

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by greggng: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Like I said , I don't care who wins ...The only worry people have is the idea if there vote not counting cos of inec manipulations .

Right now labour party had got to finish what they started .. lagos leadership most change hand . TO PROVE a point to tinubu ...lagos is a cosmopolitan city with many educated people. Same way they spoke with one voice during the presidential election...same way they will do for the governorship candidate of the lp . Everyone of us knows that winning lagos is like wining 26states in one ...judging by the internally generated revenue of lagos . Lagosians can do it..again . No amount of thuggery or rigging will save that puppet at alausa .

At this point if you are a labour party followers kindly post the name of the labour party governorship candidate for lagos so that we can identify with him ..
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Epinbiz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmmm nice speech anyways
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Is04970: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
EDUECO:
Why accept a stolen mandate when you know it will be retrieved from you?

For those that will call me Igbo;I am an Edo guy.
But as stupid as IPOB.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by dannymoniq: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
You mean he said all these things without reading paper?
Tinubu clearly isn't dumb as obedients want us to believe
Are we sure he wrote it or his wife was the one who actually wrote it.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by emerged01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
Fraud

Obi is still coming even APC knows this
I am one of the people who never believed Obi could be this love. But one thing is sure considering 25% in all 24 states you yourself should know he didnt win. I agreed there were rigging but no party is holy.
There is a great lesson in all of these ,Obi should try and make allies with some individuals in the southwest and the north that can help build the party before next election.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by GodHimself: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
A great speech. Now back it up with action.

I pray we will look back at this moment in future and thank God.

leanonme82:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/for-the-record-tinubus-acceptance-speech-after-declaration-as-president-elect

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by spagettiluv: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
EDUECO:
Why accept a stolen mandate when you know it will be retrieved from you?

For those that will call me Igbo;I am an Edo guy.
best way you can rest

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by SlurUsername1: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
dannymoniq:

Are we sure he wrote it or his wife was the one who actually wrote it.

U don't have sense... He made the speech from his head. Flatheard!
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by stevnwigw1: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
This pattern of winning an election should be discouraged, if not Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by VIKTO83(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Now look at this.
The South-south played their politics well. They supported both APC, L.P., and PDP. Even Kwankwaso got votes from the South south.
But, my south -east people played a very bad politics except for Orji Kalu. My south easterners placed all their eggs in one basket.
Tomorrow dobu think the God of reward will be partial to reward u equal or more than d one who made more contribution?
We should learn with all these so as to play better politics next time.

Enough of this sectional politics. We should learn to know the direction of the wind and to sail accordingly and not yo always sail against d tide.

Finally, I apologise if in any way during the politicking I have thrown any jibe at u or behaved in a way that u felt was unacceptable. Just know it was our strategy. We are from the boudillion and we were trained to be bold and to make u tremble at our presence (though not by bullying like the obident).

God bless the new president...Jagaban.
God bless the Fed Rep of Nig.

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He helped unseat a King

He helped install a King

He Became a King

The Kingmaker who made himself a King to serve his people

May Tinubu's terms be peaceful and prosperous for my family, friends and I

Do you know what this photo means?

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by RaptorX: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Very soon Nigerians living abroad will be relocating back home and the japa syndrome will die a natural death. This country is sweet and blessed, we just need a pragmatic visionary leader like BAT to tweak some few things and trust me talking from experience most Nigerians abroad will come back home, because I repeat this country is better for a black person than UK, US or any other so called abroad.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Rebuke: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hope there will also be a returning of stolen mandate speech tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLavlwMZ0Gw
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by RaptorX: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Defense hq Marina. BAT accompanied Aboola to a meeting with Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Moh247: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

What
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by profmallor: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
May God guide you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Thegoodone13(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulation Jagaba .

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Ayk8: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/for-the-record-tinubus-acceptance-speech-after-declaration-as-president-elect

WOW!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF JAGABAN😍💯❤

THIS IS BEGINNING OF INTELLECTUALS TAKING OVER PRESIDENCY!!

QUOTE ME PLS.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by olbod(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
What an awesome speech. His victory is heaven ordained. One with God is more than any fucking majority anywhere. Indeed Gods' way is not our ways and his thoughts aren' t ours as well.
They called him Yekini Amoda From Osun, a druggie, a bed wetter and someone who uses pampers. Inspite of this stupidity in dispay by his political opponent loyalists he kept silence amd did not join in their foolishness. He focused on the prize ahead and he actually paid the price in full.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by iTommysco: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Scene 1: INEC contracted an Asian IT firm to supply BVAS and build a data aggregator website etc.

Scene 2: APC tracked the company to their country and hired them to create a similar website, Civichive.

Scene 3: APC strategically outlined the States it needs to win to secure victory.

Scene 4: The APC team was given a marching order with billions to compromise INEC Returning Officers of these States, including its governors.

Scene 5: On February 18, APC simulated the results of the elections based on the States it needs to win.

Scene 6: On February 20, APC uploaded the results on its secret website, Civichive and it went live on the 25th.

Scene 7: On the election day, INEC website was taken offline by the same firm INEC hired.

Scene 8: INEC contacted the IT firm to bring its website online, and they sat on it.

Scene 9: Even though, INEC's website was offline, Civichive started displaying election results in real-time.

Scene 10: The IT firm INEC hired brought the website back online having created API and integrated it with Civichive.

Scene 11: Every result accessed via INEC's website was supplied via a backdoor from Civichive.

Scene 12: It took time for the uncompromised INEC Officials to notice this and they switched ro manual collation.

~_3d_~
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by worksmart(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
*Fastening my seatbelt as we are about to enter autopilot mode lipsrsealed *

Votes do not determine winners of elections, the person counting the votes determines the winner. The candidate that can buy that person wins, it is that simple.

Personal Nigeria lost in the primaries which left us with 3 unimpressive candidates undecided

All I can say i... townhall different balbu bulaba... lipsrsealed
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by harmonyglobal: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killerbag36:
Apc Christians una go suffer mk una watch out for the muslim nd Muslim u help in bringing out now worry things will change from now.
After your failure, u still dey use religious divisions....Nigeria has gone past religious bigotry and divisions in politics. No developed nation uses religion as a base for governance. Be it Muslim Muslim be it Christian Christian we will support as long as they are capable
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Web2020: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
If he won this election declared, it shall be well with him. If he stole the mandate from another winner. Both the person who combine to help him wine will never live to enjoy the good of Nigeria. They we see food, but they cannot eat; they will see money, but they can not spend; they will plead to die, but death will not visit him. This is not a course. Let Tinubu say Amen
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Killerbag36: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
harmonyglobal:

After your failure, u still dey use religious divisions....Nigeria has gone past religious bigotry and divisions in politics. No developed nation uses religion as a base for governance. Be it Muslim Muslim be it Christian Christian we will support as long as they are capable

Nd ur mother failure u will die with ur useless bigotry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo) / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.