Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 (29042 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Jsucre(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Your number 2 is wrong. What is real structure? The structure that defeated Tinubu in Lagos, you call that fake structure? Labour party won in more than 10 states you call that fake structure? So until they have people that can be snatching ballot boxes and shooting guns before you accept Labour has structure.
read that number 2 thoroughly bro
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Benitoh: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi
It's better for me to do the right thing and loose honourably than to win fraudulently.

Peter obi you had your victory stolen in the broad daylight Because you're seen as an igbo man instead of what you stand for, in any case let's watch how events unfold.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Tektronics12: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are Deluded. Peter Obi is Working for Tinubu..
Ceenaija:
If it is Peter Obi the one i know , forget it.He will see to the end of this Broad day robbery.It has become a tradition to rig with impunity and it most be fought now to logical end.

Peter Obi means business, he is in to fight the corrupt system.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by costandi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi got everything right and INEC, everything wrong. Stop capping y'all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by genkins(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.

By 2027 tinubu would have been in full control of the organs of state like the mafia lord that he is.he will determine who the next president is even 40yrs after his death.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Goodlady(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

I have been noticing you. You’re APC and operate from their Whatsapp group. Nigerians are wiser than you, we are just cowards.

Stop acting wise.
So how should she act?
If you v violence to unleash, pls do so.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Echoban: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheOldGods:
it's not possible, everything is happening because it's already ordained

Here is a link to see it yourself https://www.facebook.com/100077884876022/posts/pfbid02gaGVcy6iSdP3bC4fkU3X3zZnUQpjWEdAwcSh2FhBZazp5fyMYscVksJkDVf74F6yl/

Obi can't help it, it's just his destiny

Ure dull. Something bthat was just edited some hours ago. Use ur head. grin
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by nkemjacob2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
What sort of rubbish Post is this.
Election was rigged, he want to seek redress u are saying he should forget. U are definitely concluding d judiciary is of waste of Time because of it's corrupt practices.

Nigeria is a failed State

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
After listening to Datti a few minutes ago, it is 10000% certain that LP will be heading to court. Please bury the idea of conceding. Evil thrive because people refuse to act.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
TUTU147:
Don't mind them,no sane person will be proud of our elections.

I'm only fighting for the truth I am not against tinubu or anybody. The truth in this elections and with the new electoral act is very clear.

If tinubu wants to build bridges that is good of him bt we have to also do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by stuffs2002: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Donkonyon:
Obi must to the end, the general opinion is that the election was rigged, so Obi need to challenge it to the end.

The general opinion in the south east abi?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Juju70(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dont mind the fools!!!! We reject druggie and his criminal elements

quote author=medtoks post=121375814]Lol
Pls don’t amuse me
Prepare himself for what exactly
A better rigger?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi will reclaim this stolen mandate.
0monnak0da:
Obi if he runs again should seek to build relationships with SW.

He should do the impossible just as Tinubu has done with Muslim Muslim ticket

he should run with a SE/SW ticket or SE/NC ticket from Kwara

NW will not support him and Datti did not bring votes

My opinion is he should go back to PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Amalekki: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sorry Obi did not win the election. It will take time to sink in but that's the reality.

"On Tuesday, the United Nations urged “all stakeholders to remain calm through the conclusion of the electoral process,” and to avoid misinformation or inciting violence."

Vyzz:

Almost a nice post.

You forgot that Obi won this election...

The will still use the same rigging methods next time

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.

They have started their long sermon. Would you have posted this if APCheat have lost?

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
engrpheleeks:

You must be a fool to think that Peter Obi will let things slide. You people should brace up. Obi is coming to recover his stolen mandate. Peaceful coexistence my foot.
Take your grievances to court, it’s that simple and please mind your language, I’m not your mate. I have your agemate as kids at home. Be guided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by NawaForThisLife(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheOldGods:

Here is a link to see it yourself https://www.facebook.com/100077884876022/posts/pfbid02gaGVcy6iSdP3bC4fkU3X3zZnUQpjWEdAwcSh2FhBZazp5fyMYscVksJkDVf74F6yl/

Is this for real ?
I mean that picture below
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Remano: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oga l laugh you in pidgin. You don't understand nigeria,s politics. If Pdp, Lp, and Nnpp had formed alliance Apc would still have won them with planB. Inec would have ensured that no material got to the strong hold of the so called alliance then followed by some addition and subtraction of figures and it would still have been aApc. When the refree is against you in a football match, what can you do? Nigeria's politics is the more you look the less you see and Nigeria as a country is a mystery itself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Fut9ure: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by OneCandleAway(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
it’s a shame u igbos can’t groom your apga into a formidable force, it’s not even well known in d east but here is apc that came after apga

Apc started as ac n later acn then did something great to become what it is today

Shame no dey catch u

So in your small mind I'm igbo because I don't support Tinubu?

You think all Yoruba are bigots, just because you're from my tribe I should support you even when I know you're a thief, greedy. Lucky of character. Desperate, can kill for your ambition e.t.c

May God heal you .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Donkonyon: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi must fight to the end, the general opinion is that the election was rigged, so Obi need to challenge it to the end.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by ogwumgbe: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ikea81:
Obi will not run in 2027. Man is too busy to be fighting for youths that help old politicians to rig elections in a jaja country.

Youths helped no body, your vote didn't count brother, they gave LP the ones they got because according to their official result, LP won hands down, so no need for Obi to waste his time and resources contesting election in a very demonic and dubious country whose elections are conducted by corrupt institution filled with demons, zombies, apes, gorillas, monkeys, lunatics and psychopaths, his mission should be to seize the opportunity of his popularity and work hard for Biafraexit, that should be the plan B for now, this election proves igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, so no need of building the Nation with those that hate you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by egunna(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
KPGGlobal:

May God punish You

Obi should find out what happened in BENUE

RIVERS

IMO

LAGOS

AND OTHER PLACES

ADD THE VOTES

Then we continue from there

We can not shed innocent blood for nothing
listen to the voice of wisdom.no b everything be nzogbu nzogbu
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by PJtech: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please if you are making declaration and affirmation for yourself that you will suffer for the next 4-years please make it personal. Like I Lagbaja son of Tamado will suffer for the next
4-years under this new administration.
Please don't use "We". And don't ask me if i am not tired of suffering.
Make oriburuku no follow you o
Thank you.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Niceiroko: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
your father he hould prepRE HIMSELF FOR RIGING OR WHat

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by ogatboy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
No way. We will take our mandate. You cannot steal your way to power.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by madampresident(f): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thiefffnubu sponsored post. The stolen mandated must be returned to its rightful owner.

APC should plan again for 2027

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Mrpojj(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

This structure una dey always talk dey vex me

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Valto(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheOldGods:

bro it is fake, this was edited just yesterday

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Niceiroko: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Yes
Prepare himself thoroughly
He has a higher chance

your father
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by edungene7: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gibberish Obi won this election with a landslide he should seek redress in a tribunal with all the evidence how can obi win in APC strongholds and yet can't get 25 percent in PDP dominated territory that was how he was rigged out he can't chicken out without proving is case the enemy would also be planning for 2027 to rig him again this must be legally fought to a logical end APC never won this elections they lost 70 percent of their stronghold to Labour and PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Ogaonos: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

very stupid writeup.an election dt was eu/intl observers wrote off as below std.wetin dis op dey talk make e prepare for governorship election dt would be rigged if dey no settle dis presidential election result.
Dt he shuld prepare for 2027 with tinubu no more credile elections na rigging nd ballot snatching we going back to the dats of obj administration.u see another level of impunity because level don change for pol agberos(thugs) in nigeria.ONE THING HAVE OBSERVE IN EDUCATED PPLE IN DIS COUNTRY IS DURING ELECTION YOU KNW WHETHER THEY EDUCATION IS JUX ON SPOKEN ENGLISH ND GRAMMAR OR THEY SMART ND INTELLIGENT.IS DURING ELECRION U SEE A PLUMBER OR CONDUCTOR GO MAKE POLITICAL SENSE THAN MSC HOLDER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Amid Governorship Primaries / Nigerians Picking Face Masks From Dump Sites, PTF Cries Out / Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.