Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like (8963 Views)

When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by akwesenana: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Infolenka:
This is what a beautiful black woman should look like.
They don clear your doubt abi?
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by ahnie: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
even siofra and jennyclay's cunt?
This dirty boy with boil and pimples gracing his face like bubbles,hat has wasted his life wearing yellow socks n slipper trekking in the hot sun gunning from one bet shop to the other with earpiece dangling from his bleached earlobes

Pikin wey dem pray for never better na the one wey dem gather naked swear for naim go come better?

On behalf of mother's....it shall never be well with you,your parents would never benefit from you.

I think I still have the stupid picture you posted last year,lemmi upload it.
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by EmiDon11: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
ahnie:

This dirty boy with boil and pimples gracing his face like bubbles,hat has wasted his life wearing yellow socks n slipper trekking in the hot sun gunning from one bet shop to the other with earpiece dangling from his bleached earlobes

Pikin wey dem pray for never better na the one wey dem gather naked swear for naim go come better?

On behalf of mother's....it shall never be well with you,your parents would never benefit from you.

I think I still have the stupid picture you posted last year,lemmi upload it.
i don offend u too?

Haba!

First na leoniine, now you.
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by illicit(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
siofra:
I fit become lesbian for this girl😍

I will like to lick her cunt

shocked
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
siofra:

You be lesbian already nah, we all know
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by Goodlady(f): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
illicit:
But beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder o

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by Goodlady(f): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
siofra:
You are sighted o
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by Sandazblack: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
JohnnA1:
@ Infolenka: Who is this gal? What's her Instagram/Twitter?

No need, she’s not for broke niggas, stick to Siofra and candidlady plus other low budget Nairaland feminists
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by JohnnA1: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sandazblack:

No need, she’s not for broke niggas, stick to Siofra and candidlady plus other low budget Nairaland feminists
NO! I'M NOT BROKE. FAR FROM IT.
The damsel is not really my type, BUT I like her figure.
Besides, I don't know those monikers you mentioned, neither do I want any affiliation with them.
Re: Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like by Newdawn30: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Infolenka:
This is what a beautiful black woman should look like.

Do you have are contact details?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Lady/guy With A Very Poor Command Of The English Language? / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.