Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (58753 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jacks14: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin
spearman:
LION HEART TINUBU, SLAYER OF FULANI AND IBO

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by TheMensch(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
These people dey like to wear one kind of clothes

undecided
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by MSesan: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by princeryle1: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by mbahfrankuc(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lord nah Your Hands we dey ooooooooooooooooooooooo ewo !
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Littlefingerjp: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Which bad governance? We should have voted for a repackaged fraud from Anambra State who failed as governor in Anambra? God forbid.
Who failed as Governor of Anambra state??Yu can use all your sentiment, the same person that failed as Governor won massively in his state and your candidate couldn't win his supposed state and still lost in his father's land..Is that not clear who the real failure is??
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Littlefingerjp: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfetenang:
The only reason I come to Nairaland is to laugh at IPOB pigs,I really enjoy seeing them cry and wail like children grin
Those that make you better or richer than them??
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Softmirror: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
aariwa:
Pigs that scammed Nigeria with BVAS of 400bn and ended up using old system to rig. Why deceive people to come out and vote when you donโ€™t want elections

DON'T YOU KNOW THE MASTER PLAN?! OBI WAS P
ACTUALLY PAID BY TINUBU TO MAKE SURE HE DESTROYS PDP'S VOTES IN THE SOUTH EAST. DIDN'T TINUBU PAY, THE GOVERNORS AND THE DELEGATES WHO VOTED FOR HIM DURING THE PRIMARIES? HE AS WELL PAID KWANKWASO TO FORM THE NNPP, EVEN THE G5 GOVERNORS TINUBU WAS THE ONE SPONSORING THEM. TINUBU ALSO GAVE BUHARI SOME MONEY TO MAKE A VIDEO CLIP IN ENGLISH AND HAUSA PERSUADING NIGERIANS TO VOTE TINUBU. INEC TOO WERE NOT LEFT OUT. HE MADE SURE HE GAVE THEM ALOT OF MONEY.
WHY DON'T SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT TINUBU PAID PETER OBI BUT ARE QUICK TO BELIEVE HE COULD PAY EVERYBODY ELSE INCLUDING INEC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omo-luabe or how you Yoruba dey take pronounce am.

Sign of respect.

spearman:
What I see there is unity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
I think it's time Seun Osewa puts an end to all these hate and tribal wars here on Nairaland.
Why aren't posts like this one deleted?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is great
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by spagettiluv: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
I don't have much to say but if you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man suffering from dementia who is not mentally and physically fit But still you want to support same man to head over 220 million Nigeria may youband your children know no peace

For this curse to be generational for your posterities then you are aware of what we suffered during Buhari's tenure of his incessant travel for medical check to the point we stated he should hand over to a vibrant tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
What a bad Wednesday for ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฝ

And ur entire family
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jacks14: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bitter sore loser spotted, Call police and go and hug nearest transformers author=Raxxye post=121390016]President-elect on a stolen mandate!
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters of the Yoruba and Hausa extraction, I will like to thank you all for the support you've given Jagaban. Thanks for not letting Chinedu laugh at us

Well, Chinedu, Iyabo Ojo, Correct Bro, Mr Maccaroni, PSquare and other losers won Lagos state and FCT Abuja now grin grin grin. That should be a consolation price for them losers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:

This is a very senseless thing to say.

El-rufai, Umahi and Uzodinma are fulani and Igbos who contributed more to Tinubu's victory than anyone in your lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by occfx: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
All of us dey here na... We go see the shege together
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by MuchAdo: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice one

The cashless policy eventually favoured Tinubu cheesy
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just keep the certificate temporarily..The real owner is coming for it in a short while. Know that and have peace..
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Lobotomy02: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
FRAUDS!!!

The end is near.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:
The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Vice President-elect, Sen. Kashim Shettima present their certificates of return to the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari in Daura, Katsina State today.

Nairaland done quite, shame done finish the obidients,we told them they gonna labor and labor in vain.....they walks all the church for Nigeria yet they failed...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by ponishah: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
aariwa:
Pigs that scammed Nigeria with BVAS of 400bn and ended up using old system to rig. Why deceive people to come out and vote when you donโ€™t want elections
You fought PDP , stole PDP votes and APC got the best of your stupid rage,
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku was very dump to have allowed Wike and the other G5 governors to go and work in favor of APC, imagine if they were all together, there is no way Tinubu would have won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by fola2222: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
C
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Adolfhitler001: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
This man (Asiwaju) is a Winner after the heavy obstacles he encountered.
Honestly i dont believe he will survive this day even Buhari never wanted him to become president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Otulented: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfetenang:
The only reason I come to Nairaland is to laugh at IPOB pigs,I really enjoy seeing them cry and wail like children grin

Am so fucking proud of my nation, IPOB
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Otulented: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfetenang:

Am so fucking proud of my nation, IPOB till death.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Which bad governance? We should have voted for a repackaged fraud from Anambra State who failed as governor in Anambra? God forbid.

Imagine having a squeaky voiced fa.g..g..ot as president. They want to spread their anambra lgbtq nonsense across Nigeria. Tufiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Exedyne: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Raxxye:
President-elect on a stolen mandate!

E choke you!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Philipmoon2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
If Tinubu fails, it will affect everyone, one person must win and Tinubu won, so stop insulting Igbos because they chosed their brother likewise how you choosed your brother Tinubu too
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by profmallor: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari is not happy Tinubu won, see as he avoids eye to eye contact with the Jagaban. His heart probably was with his northern brother, but Nigerians especially those in the north saw through his antics and decided to shame him. With a great deal of help from Obi, Jagaban has become the president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Deep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.