Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (58752 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Blaze14k: 5:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Splendor27:
the election is rigged since it not in ur favor,u igbo might not rule this country,them don't know election is game,,either you win or lose....if u don't support who they support they tag u like enemy and hate less a sec....just like DAT ooo.,..seems igbos dont know election is to elect someone which every citizen is entitled to it own view Or perspective irrespective of the candidates...

Una don dey do too much ooo

All i see in u is just hatred backed up with ignorance. I pray u come back to reality cos u r in a different dimension. For u to say igbos wont rule nigeria says it all. Since uve won the election take ur time go out and celebrate and stop having sleepless nights on nairaland. U should be happy😂😂
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2023
donphilopus:

SOME Igbos.
Name them
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by georgeakins: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters of the Yoruba and Hausa extraction, I will like to thank you all for the support you've given Jagaban. Thanks for not letting Chinedu laugh at us

You didn't mention the great people from the Niger Delta and Middle Belt: Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo, Cross Rivers, Benue, Kogi, Niger, Kwara etc, who refused to be deceived by the Ibos.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2023
kelvindj98:

Shut up you stupid bastard. Was it not Obi that was praising the policy when CBN effected it. All u obidense fools where also gloating that it will prevent election manipulation. You god has lost now you are typing rubbish. Abeg shatap. Una go cry tire. Still waiting for all ur japa posts
yes.you insult me.but if I see you anywhere, I go commot your entire teeth. Onye iberibe...
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Splendor27: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
I am not supposed to engage Yu because I can see Yu are not knowledgeable..Yu claim Peter ruled Abia state??
If PO could have half of the resources BAT met in Lagos, Anambra state would have gone far than this but although he didn't have much resources he managed what he had, transformed the educational system and still saved enough for the next governor to build an airport..
Back to tribe,Yu claim Yoruba christians voted for PO and Osun state voted for Atiku because of his wife,Yu see why I said Yu are not knowledgeable the same Osun state that Buhari won in 2019 against Atiku and suddenly Osun people remembered Titi this year against their own biological son..If Yu claim christians in Lagos voted for PO then Remi Tinubu and Dayo(Apc youth leader) who are Redeem pastors also voted for PO since they don't have influence on their followers.. Nonsense,Oga lost this election but let him lead,who knows what God has in stock for us.. Congratulations gullible lot
yes I made a mistake of anambra for abia,,so you mean yorubas did not vote LP IN Lagos...no wahala the yoeubas xtians eyes go soon clear.....
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Jiroville300: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
LION HEART TINUBU, SLAYER OF FULANI AND IBO

foolish senseless urchin with excreta in his brain spotted..
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Lobotomy02: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
LOSER!

Baba e onikuuuure, iwo omo ale jatijati yi!
Fu..cking vacuous troglodyte.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.