Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (58737 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Blaze14k: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Which bad governance? We should have voted for a repackaged fraud from Anambra State who failed as governor in Anambra? God forbid.

Bro its ok kwanu.. shey u have voted ur conscience? Enjoy the moment end let us gather evidence for court proceedings.

Its very clear u guys love how free, fair and credible the election is, so enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by ekesson: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
For now I know many of the obedients are already aggrieved, but wisdom demands we all stay calm so that we don't heat up the polity while we awaits the court judgement.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by gbagyiza: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
The circles of bad governance continues.We are in for a long hard ride.

Honestly, there is no hope in Nigeria. If these r the kinds of leaders we handover the seat of power to in a country with high number of intellectuals n highly result oriented technocrats, I will say Nigerians should forget anything development.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Who failed as Governor of Anambra state??Yu can use all your sentiment, the same person that failed as Governor won massively in his state and your candidate couldn't win his supposed state and still lost in his father's land..Is that not clear who the real failure is??

Igbos in Lagos voted for their tribesman.
Christians in Lagos were mobilized and instructed to vote against Muslim-Muslim ticket. It wasn't personal thing against Tinubu but the circumstances upon which he contested. Likewise for Obi, igbos believed it was their turn, so Obi was the beneficiary of their votes. Christians too saw him as the candidate who would protect their interests

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Favourchris(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Which bad governance? We should have voted for a repackaged fraud from Anambra State who failed as governor in Anambra? God forbid.

calm down... no be fight... enjoy ur renewed hope
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
On behalf of the APC family on Nairaland I sincerely want to thank these 2 supporters of His Excellency, President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Special thanks to Peter Obi for going the extra mile to gather dumb, senseless people and ensuring they didn't vote Asiwaju's opponent.

Obidients, you were played grin

They cursed us upandan when we told them that a vote for Gringori Obi is a vote for Tinubu.

Na now their eye clear grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
His Hands Were too Weak to Raise The Certificate Up, Weak Sick Old Dubious & Fraudulent Baron
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
Stop crying and plan for better life. Our life will get better , our country will grow in peace and prosperities but those that predict bad for Nigeria their wishes get back to them and their families.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
I will like to see what bat can do interms of policy, fairness, economy and good governance bt he has a very bigot and selfish group of people around him that may destroy or corrupt his good policies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by oaktown101(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you for the answer. A lot of people failed to understand that at this point in the history of Nigeria this is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. He is the one that can find solution to the enormous problems in Nigeria. I don't understand why they wanted someone that failed as a governor to be president. I have never supported any candidate in Nigeria but when BAT decided to run i threw my whole everything behind him because i know that he will surely deliver Nigeria out of all these mess. Mark my words he will not fail!!! Nigerian youth should start rejoicing because this one will give us a better future.
donphilopus:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmm, I spotted the guy from Kaduna looking humble and for a future job but his comrades from Kano and Kogi states are not present. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Boldkrammy: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations Obi of Lagos. The man who dealt with a man in the presence of his people and took his crown.

All hail Obi of Lagos. His Excellency Peter Obi (History maker)
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Lionstep: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Get ready for defend him oo! Because he is about to perform that magic in Aso rock
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Mfetenang: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Those that make you better or richer than them??
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Gtuns(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
This line is stale. We are tired of reading this, say something else.

Fut9ure:
I don't have much to say but if you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man suffering from dementia who is not mentally and physically fit But still you want to support same man to head over 220 million Nigeria may youband your children know no peace

For this curse to be generational for your posterities then you are aware of what we suffered during Buhari's tenure of his incessant travel for medical check to the point we stated he should hand over to a vibrant tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by magzey: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Done and dusted , who feel dejected should not give up because the one who give victory has destine it to BAT/KAS , May Allah grant them the wisdom to rule Nigeria in good faith .Ameen

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Raxxye:

I think it's time Seun Osewa puts an end to all these hate and tribal wars here on Nairaland.
Why aren't posts like this one deleted?

He said he's looking to hire some new top quality personnel/mods to clean up these boards. I think he makes enough to pay decent salaries.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Mfetenang: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Y
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by JoyceNelly(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chai,no like!

Yukov:
All hail the strongest politician of our time.
The best presently in Africa.

The Jagaban Borgu!
Asiwaju of Yoruba land!
Asíwájú of Lagos
O gbe nkan mi se enu wuye
Okunrin Méje
Okunrin gbangba
Oko iyalaya won.
Jagunjagun to bori awon ota

They called us many names. They deserves rebuttal. But we won't do that because we have virtues, we have respect and we are Omoluabis. Our parents brought us up well.

To our darling daddy, we thank you for the unflinching support. Ore pẹ́ sùgbón ẹ o gbàgbé. God bless you sir
God bless our president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless we Nigerians
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by tyinfinity: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter obi present his certificate of return to Simon Ekpa in finland

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by STENON(f): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oh My God!! This is super lovely..congratulations to Jagaban of our time, You are the real Hero!!
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by magzey: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
What a bad Wednesday for 🐖🐷🐗🐽
You be bad guy Aswaya 🤣 grin grin

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by zomby(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

A very bad start of a new month for the ungrateful, uncivilized greedy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by magzey: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=121389671]The circles of bad governance continues.We are in for a long hard ride.[/quote
I feel ya pain , but don't give up your calculations may be wrong , try a glad tidings may be your creator will favor you during his tenure. grin
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by HimName: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
El rufai be always doing as if e wan enter ground grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Berankis: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters of the Yoruba and Hausa extraction, I will like to thank you all for the support you've given Jagaban. Thanks for not letting Chinedu laugh at us
grin cool grin Haba Oga suma suma!
Oja mi laraje? grin
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by shegra58: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
I don't have much to say but if you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man suffering from dementia who is not mentally and physically fit But still you want to support same man to head over 220 million Nigeria may youband your children know no peace

For this curse to be generational for your posterities then you are aware of what we suffered during Buhari's tenure of his incessant travel for medical check to the point we stated he should hand over to a vibrant tinubu
una just dey curse people up and down still una condition no improve grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by candygist: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lol, at first they said the northerners have played him, they also said Buhari as used and dump him, they tried to make Yoruba and the Hausas have problem. But today who is celebrating ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by ozo13(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
chairman this is bitter politics you are playing.are u praying for the citizens to suffer under the admission.Thats not healthy for our Democracy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by canalily(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
So Igbos now are being made mockery of in this country upon all your marginalization sincerely independence? Keep on but one day
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by gbagyiza: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigerian masses you can all see your lives , the same politicians that were shouting n spitting fire as well as abusing Buhari because of the naira redesign policy claiming that it has brought hardship to the masses. Can u see them in a good mood after they have clinched the presidential seat n believe me they have forgotten about you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.