Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (58754 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by juman(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
I am very happy.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣 is that not hell Roofai there with Oga bubu 🤣😂🤣 y’all thought they were fighting abi. Politicians are very good actors
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by juman(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria belong to all.
You or I could be the next president.
Let work together for the benefit of the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Lovenorth: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
LION HEART TINUBU, SLAYER OF FULANI AND IBO
And the leader of the Islamic State of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters of the Yoruba and Hausa extraction, I will like to thank you all for the support you've given Jagaban. Thanks for not letting Chinedu laugh at us
The original president not the counterfeit parading himself as the president. All those Who stole his mandate won't be alive to enjoy it including those who supported it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Which bad governance? We should have voted for a repackaged fraud from Anambra State who failed as governor in Anambra? God forbid.
Don't mind those fools. Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary was a complete failure as a Governor, but all of a sudden they repackaged him as a savior. We didn't fall for the fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by IbrahimSola: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:
More..

See the problems of Nigeria lining up.

See the midget feeling among. The midget is sure of becoming the chief of staff or the minister of defence. This mumu people in the south who were shouting jagaban will now know that some choices have implications. Write this down!
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Which bad governance? We should have voted for a repackaged fraud from Anambra State who failed as governor in Anambra? God forbid.
So the way you are denied of proper assessing of your account and physical money is okay for you..I wonder why you people are so daft and myopic because he is a Yoruba man.such an indispeccable and rotten mentality.tueh!!!
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Don't hear anything about naira notes
Is that no longer an issue
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
On behalf of the APC family on Nairaland I sincerely want to thank these 2 supporters of His Excellency, President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Special thanks to Peter Obi for going the extra mile to gather dumb, senseless people and ensuring they didn't vote Asiwaju's opponent

Obidients, you were played grin

😂

Gringory.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by minato12: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:
The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Vice President-elect, Sen. Kashim Shettima present their certificates of return to the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari in Daura, Katsina State today.

on my way to pick up my agbero connection form
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by sukkot: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
which Igbo?
ummahi, uzodinma, zack orji, nnamani, amokachi etc

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
The circles of bad governance continues.We are in for a long hard ride.

Better change the seat of ur car if na wood.

Me am in for a good soft ride.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Neoteny7: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:

What's that common word these days?....Aha! Japa.

You're free to leave to any country of your choice.
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Akharmony: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zacchaeus Nasiru El Rufai you are sited. .
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by DOD88: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yukov:
All hail the strongest politician of our time.
The best presently in Africa.

The Jagaban Borgu!
Asiwaju of Yoruba land!
Asíwájú of Lagos
O gbe nkan mi se enu wuye
Okunrin Méje
Okunrin gbangba
Oko iyalaya won.
Jagunjagun to bori awon ota

They called us many names. They deserves rebuttal. But we won't do that because we have virtues, we have respect and we are Omoluabis. Our parents brought us up well.

To our darling daddy, we thank you for the unflinching support. Ore pẹ́ sùgbón ẹ o gbàgbé. God bless you sir
God bless our president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless we Nigerians
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Osee! E Ku oun!
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
You will be fine soon
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by sukkot: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
willibounce1:

Imagine having a squeaky voiced fa.g..g..ot as president. They want to spread their anambra lgbtq nonsense across Nigeria. Tufiakwa!

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by kelvindj98: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

So the way you are denied of proper assessing of your account and physical money is okay for you..I wonder why you people are so daft and myopic because he is a Yoruba man.such an indispeccable and rotten mentality.tueh!!!
Shut up you stupid bastard. Was it not Obi that was praising the policy when CBN effected it. All u obidense fools where also gloating that it will prevent election manipulation. You god has lost now you are typing rubbish. Abeg shatap. Una go cry tire. Still waiting for all ur japa posts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Gift96: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
gbagyiza:

Honestly, there is no hope in Nigeria. If these r the kinds of leaders we handover the seat of power to in a country with high number of intellectuals n highly result oriented technocrats, I will say Nigerians should forget anything development.

It takes alot of game and intelligence to become a ward level chancellor, chairman or governor: talkless of being a president.
If Tinubu was not result oriented, a technocrat.. he can never be a president.
In all honesty, you can't compare TINUBU's records with that of Obi when it comes to using their state's development to judge..

Let's just hope he lives long enough to complete his tenure or else, shetima will continue instead of handing over to an Igbo president
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Henryfortune(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by consumer: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
This man very intelligent indeed I never knew how he felt that is only shettima that he can relied on to deliver the Northern votes on before he picked him as his Vice I respect jagaban on this👏👏

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by jelel6: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
I had no horse but I would have been cautiously optimistic regardless of whoever emerges the winner. Though, the smart bet was always on Tinubu to win...

Congratulations to Asiwaju. Personally, I like people who are consistent and predictable. Tinubu has built a political base with which he has used to sponsor others to greater heights. In many ways, he has been a selfless party man.

Nothing wrong in a man benefitting from a polical family he has instrumentally built for more than 20 years.

We hope you benefit Nigeria Mr. President Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
Your are OYO.

I'm in for a prosperous tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Raxxye:
President-elect on a stolen mandate!
it pain you and e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
LION HEART TINUBU, SLAYER OF FULANI AND IBO

Emeka is crying since morning...

yeeboe go cry tire

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Please stop saying this. Tinubu didn't slay any tribe. He's for all. Hausa/Fulanis contributed to his victory likewise some Igbos.

LOL why you dey fear backlash. You for tell am make him comot Fulani, leave Ibo for him statement. Abi, no be wetin e suppose be?
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Raxxye:
President-elect on a stolen mandate!
If e easy, you sef go steak am.
olodo
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by spearman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Emeka is crying since morning...

yeeboe go cry tire
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by kpompey: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
I don't have much to say but if you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man suffering from dementia who is not mentally and physically fit But still you want to support same man to head over 220 million Nigeria may youband your children know no peace

For this curse to be generational for your posterities then you are aware of what we suffered during Buhari's tenure of his incessant travel for medical check to the point we stated he should hand over to a vibrant tinubu

He is still better than a rogue, wayward, killer , dictator and chronic liar like Peter OBI

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Billmos: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbo deserve jnr minister in jagaban govt d pple too dey self centered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.