Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning (3404 Views)

Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook / Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month / Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2023
snowball11:

In one way or the other, this criminal bank (Zenith) has to be taught a lesson one day.

Otherwise, how can one explain that a bank that will stress you when you want to withdraw your money will turn around and allow a nobody transfer money from your account willingly! undecided

They did this same thing to me some couple of years ago where a huge some of my money was transferred to a first bank account. I contacted them and they were talking the normal hogwash. I quickly rushed out of the bank and went straight to a police station to lodge a complaint. I was accompanied by two police officers to zenith bank. They came with a court report to be furnished with the transaction that took place.

I was able to see where my money was transferred to, by whom, the addresses, name and phone number of the owner of the account.

To cut a long story short, I went to work with those info and apprehended one of the suspect after about 2 months. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it.

I regretted though not suing that good for nothing bank!

Have gotten a police report, I just want to come here to hear there own side of the story.

I know there's something that can be done because it clearly showing his name and number on palmpay
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
I want to believe nobody is using only one account in 2023, the idea thing to do is to always fund the required money you want to withdraw to the account of that particular ATM card, by so doing, you are safe in all ramifications...

As Cybercrime is increasing, your smartness needs to increase as well...

Am not saying I have one account number and am not saying am smart or over smart. Nobody is above mistake.

But I want to investigate this to the end, even if I end up losing the money, but I'll knw I tried my best.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Terrible. I curse the culprits to be apprehended asap. In this trying period, people shouldn't lose their honest earnings to fraudstars.
I m emotionally down, I m not happy. 😲

Am not even thinking straight anymore. Out of #33,000 alawee, #21,000 last card was siphon out of it. Am even speechless right now
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
snowball11:

That's the only thing to do. Because trust me, that bank won't do shit!

But trust me, you should be ready for a long, time consuming, money spending ride, to get a positive outcome on this.

I'm speaking from experience!

Am ready for the journey, I couldn't take any step last year January when someone broke into my room and Cart away my laptop and phone, because of the stress and money. Now this.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Iloveu778: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
But Op, how was someone able to transfer money from your account ? I still don't understands.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by snowball11(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Have gotten a police report, I just want to come here to hear there own side of the story.

I know there's something that can be done because it clearly showing his name and number on palmpay

Like someone said here earlier, put a girl on him. That was the exact stuff I did.

But trust me, it's going to be a long tiring ride. The worst is that, you might end up spending more than you lost in the first place.

Mine experience was really draining. But apprehending the idiot at the end of the day was refreshing!

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Slynation(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am not saying I have one account number and am not saying am smart or over smart. Nobody is above mistake.

But I want to investigate this to the end, even if I end up losing the money, but I'll knw I tried my best.

Please do, I will you good luck tho...
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
snowball11:

Like someone said here earlier, put a girl on him. That was the exact stuff I did.

But trust me, it's going to be a long tiring ride. The worst is that, you might end up spending more than you lost in the first place.

Mine experience was really draining. But apprehending the idiot at the end of the day was refreshing!

Am trying my best to make sure is apprehend.

I don't put mind on the money again self, but just to be sure I did my best.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iloveu778:
But Op, how was someone able to transfer money from your account ? I still don't understands.

No body is above mistake. I was chatting Zenith Bank on Twitter, then I saw a reply with a zenith bank handle telling me to chat with the customer representative for quick resolution.

I chatted him and he told me to log the complain through the link. That's was it.

I know I shouldn't have clicked any link, because that's Nigeria for you. Telling you how best to have done something instead of really addressing the matter.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by snowball11(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am trying my best to make sure is apprehend.

I don't put mind on the money again self, but just to be sure I did my best.

It's well, I wish you the best possible outcome!
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Goodlady(f): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am not even thinking straight anymore. Out of #33,000 alawee, #21,000 last card was siphon out of it. Am even speechless right now
Ahhh. I fir epp you o. But right now, this cash crunch bite me o. My fiance sef come ment cos of elections.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
snowball11:

It's well, I wish you the best possible outcome!

Thank you so much
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by aamir489: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
He's on what's app, I told a friend to help me chat the number and he's not replying. He has blocked my numberHe's on what's app, I told a friend to help me chat the number and he's not replying. He has blocked my number...
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
I want to appreciate all those who took time to attend to my issues by offering advice and help. Thank you so much!!!
@snowball11

@Goodlady

@iloveu778

@slynation

@uzomacharles

@dawnomike

@motionarena

@Nazgul

The Almighty will protect us and our loved ones even our finance from evil.
Thank you all

4 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Ahhh. I fir epp you o. But right now, this cash crunch bite me o. My fiance sef come ment cos of elections.

I understand it general in the country, Thanks so much for offering to help.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by snowball11(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:
I want to appreciate all those who took time to attend to my issues by offering advice and help. Thank you so much!!!
@snowball11

@Goodlady

@iloveu778

@slynation

@uzomacharles

@dawnomike

@motionarena

@Nazgul

Thank you all

My pleasure bro. Keep us updated as things unfold!
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
snowball11:

My pleasure bro. Keep us updated as things unfold!

Definitely, I will
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Uzomacharles: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

He's on what's app, I told a friend to help me chat the number and he's not replying. He has blocked my number

I know that's what he will do,maybe he knows you...

Try contacting the police or the bank or if you want to deal with him,give the matter sometime to clear...
Then use someone to trap him out
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Iloveu778: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

No body is above mistake. I was chatting Zenith Bank on Twitter, then I saw a reply with a zenith bank handle telling me to chat with the customer representative for quick resolution.

I chatted him and he told me to log the complain through the link. That's was it.

I know I shouldn't have clicked any link, because that's Nigeria for you. Telling you how best to have done something instead of really addressing the matter.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Sincerely nobody is above mistake, those fake Twitter handle full Twitter 😔, I have encountered them before, but I always know they are fake.
Thank God it was palmpay the idiot use, once the owner of that particular phone number is apprehended, the case should be resolved.

Just that this nigeria system is too corrupt, because those police will continue demanding money from you and you may end up spending more than was stolen from you, pathetic ...but that what is it.
That's one of the reasons why those dumb folks get away with cheap scams like this.
I will advice you not to spend too much on what is lost already, Cos you may end up at losing more.
Better still go the traditional way to teach the idiot a lesson..my one cent
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Impersonator2: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am at the bank now, they are not allowing anybody enter
tell them it's an emergency they'll let you enter
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Impersonator2: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am at the bank now, they are not allowing anybody enter
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Impersonator2: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am at the police station now, making report
really police station because of ordinary 21k
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Impersonator2: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am at the police station now, making report
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by dontrulee: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Eyah, all these low level scammers.
They will ask for your pin, details, Security, card number. They'll now send you a code to your phone number and ask you to send them the code back. Once you do that, your money is gone.

There was a time almost everyday they were sending me a message on WhatsApp and me, I was catching cruise with them. If they ask for code, I'll give them 4199. grin grin

Always ensure not to give out your sensitive details like your ATM card pin or details or else you'll be ripped!!
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by dontrulee: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seunosewar:

21k may be ordinary to you but it's some people's upkeep for a month or more.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by dontrulee: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Your money is gone Sha.
You may not be able to apprehend the person but give it your best shot
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Uzomacharles:

I know that's what he will do,maybe he knows you...

Try contacting the police or the bank or if you want to deal with him,give the matter sometime to clear...
Then use someone to trap him out

Have been in contact with them, after today I might let go of it... Just want to try all means today.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iloveu778:

I'm very sorry for your loss, Sincerely nobody is above mistake, those fake Twitter handle full Twitter 😔, I have encountered them before, but I always know they are fake.
Thank God it was palmpay the idiot use, once the owner of that particular phone number is apprehended, the case should be resolved.

Just that this nigeria system is too corrupt, because those police will continue demanding money from you and you may end up spending more than was stolen from you, pathetic ...but that what is it.
That's one of the reasons why those dumb folks get away with cheap scams like this.
I will advice you not to spend too much on what is lost already, Cos you may end up at losing more.
Better still go the traditional way to teach the idiot a lesson..my one cent

The saying that you can't be too careful, is sometimes true, because I always try protect myself from all this fraudster. Don't know how I fell for this.

More lessons learnt shaa.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seunosewar:

Am even in the bank... Have written a letter to investigate it, am cancelling my cards and mobile app connected to it. To be on a safe side.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by dawnomike(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:
@snowball11

@Goodlady

@iloveu778

@slynation

@uzomacharles

@dawnomike

@motionarena

@Nazgul

Thank you all
Happy to have been of help in a little way

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Impersonator2: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
I want to believe nobody is using only one account in 2023, the idea thing to do is to always fund the required money you want to withdraw to the account of that particular ATM card, by so doing, you are safe in all ramifications...

As Cybercrime is increasing, your smartness needs to increase as well...

exactly my bro, the bulk of my millions is in UBA while i regularly credit my palmpay and access with 20k to spend from time to time, even if i want to make larger purchases i will first pay the money into my Empty access bank account then from there i will now pay the person.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seunosewar:

Please mind what you say sometimes, it can a lifesaver or otherwise for some people.

Sometimes in life you're rich and sometimes you can be broke, either days money is money.

I know 21k to you might is a chicken change, and am ready to send my details so you can refund me.
OBO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? / How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Is Kissing, Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.