Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning (3405 Views)

Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook / Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month / Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
dontrulee:

Eyah, all these low level scammers.
They will ask for your pin, details, Security, card number. They'll now send you a code to your phone number and ask you to send them the code back. Once you do that, your money is gone.

There was a time almost everyday they were sending me a message on WhatsApp and me, I was catching cruise with them. If they ask for code, I'll give them 4199. grin grin

Always ensure not to give out your sensitive details like your ATM card pin or details or else you'll be ripped!!

Have doubled learned, unlearn and relearn today only.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seunosewar:

exactly my bro, the bulk of my millions is in UBA while i regularly credit my palmpay and access with 20k to spend from time to time, even if i want to make larger purchases i will first pay the money into my Empty access bank account then from there i will now pay the person.

I don't pray for bad thing to happen, just know that nobody knows it all, and nobody is the wisest.

Mr. Millionaire, I don't mind if I eat out if your millions oooo
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Impersonator2: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Please mind what you say sometimes, it can a lifesaver or otherwise for some people.

Sometimes in life you're rich and sometimes you can be broke, either days money is money.

I know 21k to you might is a chicken change, and am ready to send my details so you can refund me.
OBO

let's not fool ourselves, i know you didn't go to the police station because if you did they will have to open case for you, which is not cheap, you by yourself will run when you hear the price.
baba just leave police out of the matter abegi, they don't attend to any dick and harry with a case of petty thievery.
let your story not be like Psquare who used 70k to collect 40k.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Slynation(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seunosewar:

exactly my bro, the bulk of my millions is in UBA while i regularly credit my palmpay and access with 20k to spend from time to time, even if i want to make larger purchases i will first pay the money into my Empty access bank account then from there i will now pay the person.
Exactly bro...you know banks will always say your ATM card has been compromised, and even if you lost your ATM card nor accosted by rogue Police officers, your mind will be at peace... cheesy
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by alpharoyalty: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Am at the bank now, they are not allowing anybody enter

Send a mail to their customer support and send a message to its Twitter handle
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by motionarena: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:
I want to appreciate all those who took time to attend to my issues by offering advice and help. Thank you so much!!!
@snowball11

@Goodlady

@iloveu778

@slynation

@uzomacharles

@dawnomike

@motionarena

@Nazgul

The Almighty will protect us and our loved ones even our finance from evil.
Thank you all

Were u able to enta the bank?
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seunosewar:

let's not fool ourselves, i know you didn't go to the police station because if you did they will have to open case for you, which is not cheap, you by yourself will run when you hear the price.
baba just leave police out of the matter abegi, they don't attend to any dick and harry with a case of petty thievery.
let your story not be like Psquare who used 70k to collect 40k.

I don't care if you believe me or not. It was someone here that suggested that and I did just that, I wrote a report and was told to go to the bank and give them reply, the woman even gave me her number.

See you, na so you think it works in a developed country.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
motionarena:

Were u able to enta the bank?

Yeah, have changed my alert number, deactivated the atm card, and they've launch an investigation. I was told to come back Next week.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Impersonator2: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

I don't pray for bad thing to happen, just know that nobody knows it all, and nobody is the wisest.

Mr. Millionaire, I don't mind if I eat out if your millions oooo

My brother am not the wisest o, neither am i the smartest, even mark Zuckerberg Facebook page dem dey hack am talkless of me, but i will do my very best to secure my assets and even if disaster happen i will still be proud i did my best..
Security is everyone's business.
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seunosewar:

My brother am not the wisest o, neither am i the smartest, even mark Zuckerberg Facebook page dem dey hack am talkless of me, but i will do my very best to secure my assets and even if disaster happen i will still be proud i did my best..
Security is everyone's business.

Hmmmm... Thank you
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Uzomacharles: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

Have been in contact with them, after today I might let go of it... Just want to try all means today.

what was the response from the bank?
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by tiswell(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Terrible. I curse the culprits to be apprehended asap. In this trying period, people shouldn't lose their honest earnings to fraudstars.
I m emotionally down, I m not happy. 😲
who ya useless curse epp?

Motor no jam ya left bwest today again undecided
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Goodlady(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:

na tomorrow motor go jam u
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by ModCaller: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
dawnomike:
first try to block your atm card, get a police report and head to your bank...
For now, search for that thief on Facebook to obtain his picture and if possible his phone number before going to the police. (Be ready to part with 5k at the police station... that is if they ask for money)

Palmpay uses phone number as account number. The actor can buy SIM card and use it to open palmpay account. There is no verification required.

That's why they usually use Palmpay almost all the time. They can always get away with it
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by tiswell(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
na tomorrow motor go jam u
take ya delusion elsewhere
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Uzomacharles:

what was the response from the bank?

The bank said I should log complain, and they will start investigation on it, by next week I should come back
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:

Ahhhhhhh, for where when did this turn to curse... If you no get meaningful comment abeg shift comot for here
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
ModCaller:

Palmpay uses phone number as account number. The actor can buy SIM card and use it to open palmpay account. There is no verification required.

That's why they usually use Palmpay almost all the time. They can always get away with it

So you mean there's no hope like this
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by ModCaller: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cadek:

You're chasing shadows. Except the scammer makes a mistake.

Once they withdraw via transfer from POS operator, you've hit a dead end. Then only people with access to some technology can find the actor
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Uzomacharles: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Cadek:

The bank said I should log complain, and they will start investigation on it, by next week I should come back

Pressure them and don't act cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by stacyadams: 3:56pm On Jan 23
Cadek:

grin u don collect ur money?
Re: Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning by Cadek: 2:55pm On Apr 15
stacyadams:

grin u don collect ur money?

Collect ham keh,

I tried all my best to recover that money, but it all failed.

By Gods grace in less than one year have made x100 of that, so glory to God.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? / What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Girl's A Prostitute / My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.