Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66158 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ofemmanu1: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
ComptonGee:
Dindinrin! Go and collect your certificate of return nah Go and stay in the defense house in Abuja nah
Abi o..
He should go to Aso villa to claim his mandate.
No be online rantings.

Another effort in futility

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Justhere: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
did i heard correctly that someone admitted to stolen billions of naira
on a live TV.
please, who is that fellow?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ofemmanu1: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
True o, Tinubu is a first class graduate Obidaft, a Third class graduate of Philosophy..
This is too loud na

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by tammie24: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯
who gives a flying duck about you 🙄

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Karlifate: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dchampion65:
Every man thinks his wife is the most beautiful.

😂😂😂💔
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by jackpot(f): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is 2023, and not 2003.

Bola Tinubu and his crooks Wike, etc should not expect to rape our votes and go scot-free.

I support Peter Obi to hire the best lawyers and pursue this case to a logical conclusion.

Nigeria as a country should not be celebrating rigging.

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by stano2(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:
16 states grin grin grin

Oga go sidon make we hear word....constitutionally you cannot be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You fail to get 25% in 25 states (including the FCT)

How you take win?

Na Obi go demarket LP.....Kwankwanso sef talk say na him win grin grin

Thank God say you nor come second....only God know how bad Nigeria would be by now.....why are people of Anambra not enjoying paradise now...sebi na you govern there for 8 years
you must be a kid being fed by it parents. You saw the irregularities and still support it?

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by tinsel: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi, we won the election
Atiku, I won the election

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sheriffindy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even with the alcohol...he will feed your entire generàtions..I like Tinubu but he is dàmn too old ànd should take a seat.

You were little...u've been ruled by gràndpàrents... you're an àdult...still ruled by the same grandparents.

I àsk you now...when will you now be the
future leader of tommorrow?
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu will have 7.8 million and Obi will have 7.1 million

That's if 1 million votes were deducted from Tinubu and added to Obi.

I mean you wil have to reduce Tinubu votes too, not taking from Tinubu votes. Where obi won, they made it close call, where Tinubu won, they made the gap lengthy. So there is a pattern. Lagos votes, plateau, nassarawa etc were drastically reduced

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bossman5(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sannisege:
Mumu man. See the kind of daft fellow Igbos want to impose on us.
So for your stupidity
Tilumbu get sense pass am cool

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by TollinsN: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
How could Obi have won this election when he had presented himself as a religious bigot and an ethnic player. His campaign doesn't even cover states that are majorly Muslims. How many Emirs does he visit in the North. How many kings and Obis does he visit in the South. Africans cherish culture and traditions which unite us and not religion which divide us. Obi did not identify with culture except for campaign attires he used for campaign.
He wants to be president of Muslims, Christians and Traditionalists and he showed us he identified only with Christians and Igbo community by his attitude. POOR HIM

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

I am shocked by your gullibility..

Even when news were flying that even my Governor who is in PDP lost his polling unit to Tinubu.

News were flying?? Oga!! It's very simple, drop one picture evidence and win 50K...

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mitsurugi:

So if you were in his shoes you'd just roll over, abi?
He doesn't need to roll over anything.

However, heating up the polity in an already divided society as a result of the most divisive election in Nigeria history is quite irresponsible of a leader that claims to have the love of Nigeria at heart.

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Pinkyposh(f): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes Your Excellency
The prophecy is going as predicted and shall surely come to fulfilment. Amen
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ofemmanu1: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
LPs votes was stolen and given to APC.
Robbin Peter (Obi) to pay Paul (emilokan)

Original result

APC 23
LP 46

Altered result

APC 63
LP 06

Confaaaaamed daylight robbery!

Jez one evidence out of d millions more!

Shameless urchinados!

You go cry taya

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by manchyme: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.
make I just dey we quote una
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by AntiWailer: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

Pele Prophet.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tommydare(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
E be like say u no dey live for this country.
Massiveglory:

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even for coming 3rd, what would Atiku say for coming 2nd?

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by skj1377(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Go to church and pray for miracle to be declared president from third position. Joker thinks Nigeria is Anambra.

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by EDUECO(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
I fear who no fear APC
PDP na saint for where APC dey! kiss

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Emilokoiyawon: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Yes. And you are the most deserving of the seat. Idk why Nigerians like voting in geriatric leaders who will not make the necessary changes the country needs. Na you know.

The emboldened indicates that you know Tinubu really won but you're just in denial.

Kwantinue. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bossman5(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
sehin79:
OGA IF YOU WON the election... you wouldn't say i actually won....
you would use the word i won....
using the word actually shows you don't even know if you won.
DIS mumu doesn't know meaning of actually
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

You go cry taya
tif!
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tommydare(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
All bark with no bite
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Philanderboy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Munzy14(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
Wear your Tribal regalia and attack like a bigot with your full chest..
Stop going through corners.

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Emilokoiyawon: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
There would have been no wahala if INEC had done such a simple job they were set up to do!For GEJ to have called out to congratulate his opponent as an incumbent, it means Prof. Jega's INEC delivered beyond the doubts of even the hardcore PDP supporters!

Lies. Even till today, PDP supporters still say that election was rigged. The difference between GEJ and Obi is that Obi is a selfish/greedy man but GEJ is a decent man.

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ofemmanu1: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
tif!
ntor!!
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Jemex003: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯

Go to his house to tell him to swear

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by lolu2019: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Social media president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo)