Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66168 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Amalekki: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekolobaba:
Ofeke, 3rd place and winning 25% in 16 states don’t make you the winner.

My bloda, na market. Obi na trader, not a professor grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by moodyguy: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
Fraudulent doctored votes abi.We are not even talking about subtraction or addition of votes.The whole process should be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by kpompey: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:
OK. grin

Peter Obi is the Pot calling the kettle black. Look at the percentages at the ipob state.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient and I will advice obi to move on, join Tinubu to make Nigeria great again.

I dont see obi reclaiming any mandate. No time to hate on Tinubu again.

Congratulations president elect. I wish you good health and pray you deliver the dividends of democracy.

God bless Nigeria
you are not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sukar886: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirm , my able presdo , I stand with u, the other one na fake

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Thinkfree(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why is that yorubas are the only ppl who see peter as scammer or a liar
im from Benue, I don't only see Peter obi as scammer but a religious bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Amalekki: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Elliotwaveforec: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Diligent1:
1st class with 1st position
3rd class with 3rd position
True o, Tinubu is a first class graduate
Obidaft, a Third class graduate of Philosophy..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
moodyguy:
Fraudulent doctored votes abi.We are not even talking about subtraction or addition of votes.The whole process should be cancelled.
Including the House of representatives elections that Labor party won and Senate elections because they applied the same process to the elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by juman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:
Obi won online though grin grin grin

He won on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Maxxim: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!
Even here in Lag, he didn't showed up here in Alimosho and other yoruba dominated areas, even his yoruba supporters were disappointed yet they voted for em, I'm sure he was lucky to get that amount of votes

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!

Of a Truth..

We all know that an average igboman has no Trace of a violent Gene.

Igbos are the most diplomatic and peaceful tribe in Nigeria, That is not to say that they are weak or paranoidal.

PO has said that he would go to court, is that not enough for you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sukar886: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.
Till then,una think say obi na Jonathan

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Balyz: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sukar886: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Una go hear am, una think say obi na Jonathan , make una get ready ooo... E don red

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mitsurugi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

So if you were in his shoes you'd just roll over, abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by stano2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc
He won Lagos, he won Abuja. Say something else

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by biggie73(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes, Peter Obi won on Social media.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by MuchAdo: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
For real

Shame on you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ComptonGee: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dindinrin!
Go and collect your certificate of return nah
Go and stay in the defense house in Abuja nah

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by CursedOsuPigs: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.

Town crier🤣🤣🤣

You're still at denial stage. You have all failed😜

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Echoban: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lamanii22:
How? Lol

Person wey win 25% in only 16 out of 36 state as supposed to 28 of 36 state.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ofemmanu1: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO

Obi is a boy..

Lamentations of a loser

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by 4mable: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.
would remind you 2027 when Nigerians will be begging him for 2nd term

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by EcoLaw: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mr Obi go rest,try again next 4 years. Jagaban fought and won. Mr obi just reduced Atiku chance of winning. Obi and G5 gave Tinubu the Presidency on a platter of gold.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by stano2(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
Urchin rest. What’s IPOB business in this
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ejimatic: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNdNzqFmqRM

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/
Where did you win ? NC NE NW or entire SE? You only won SE. If the election is repeated 30 times,the North and SW will not vote for you ,you will even lose Osun now!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

If you see the nonsense results than came from Enugu And Abia inec is supposed to Cancel the results from there
You really think Tinubu can get upto 5K votes in any South Eastern state when Peter Obi is on the ballot paper... cheesy

The turn out rate in the East was way too high and it was'nt even reflected on the results sheet due to systematical rigging used by INEC, your Mahmoud didn't assign any INEC staffs in some polling units, the once that came, came with fewer materials, it could have been more brutal...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Karlifate: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Diligent1:
1st class with 1st position
3rd class with 3rd position
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, Alhaji Atiku has 2nd class with his 2nd position cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alpharey:

And you think you are living better life than average Anambra man. All these media boasting will not help you. Face reality

By the grace of God yes.....

I support justice and common sense.......You nor meet constitutional requirement open your mouth for TV say na you win.....Who sabi you for North West and many states in the NE......16 states out of 25.........

And those SE votes if they subject them to forensic examination......I am sure Obi's vote will reduce by nothing less than 200k

All the parties played dirty in the last election but generally it was a fair reflection of the votes cast

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by DMCA: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
Why must he be the president of the ZOO?

Go to your landlocked country Of IP🐽B

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.