Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66167 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mylove55(f): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.
see this mu.mu
You still believe that fake prophecy till now,
Your brain is dead if you still think tinubu will be taken away and install osibanjo before court will finally give it to obi,
Keep on dreaming

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mickykarim: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/

STILL ON A MORIBUND FUTILE MISADVENTURE THAT LEADS NOWHERE.

Of course, he is at liberty to continue to waste both his time and money.

HE GOT JOLTED TO REALITY FROM DELUSION AND ILLUSORY MIRAGE. HPPEFULLY, HE WAKES UP FULLY FORM HIS SLUMBER AND IN TIME.

The conspirators have now gathered like vulture and constituted evil cohorts to challenge God and of course, the outcome i already clear. The script for the DOWNFALL of conspirators against the will of God has been crafted and written. It is a matter of time.

THE PERSON WHO CAME THIRD IN AN ELECTION WANTS US TO BELEIVE HE WON. COULD SOMEBODY WAKE THIS JOKER FROM HIS DAYDREAM.

To make the matter worse for himself. He has gravitated and aligned with the EVIL party of vultures that has been rejected severally by both the people of Nigeria and God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by hammerT: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
OBI YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT.

TINUBU AND BUHARI WILL LEARN THAT YOU ARE NOT GEJ.

FIGHT THEM TO A STAND STILL.

WE ARE WITH YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Skty: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO

INEC wrote the results ..u saw it na. Who will vote for Muslim Muslim ticket? 8 years of bullshit; inflation, fuel scarcity etc

I want to start laughing ....shebi them don kill for benue yesterday. If u benue didn't give APC a single vote, they won't see anything to rig on..Benue the first laughter is against u guys ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin
Putinofrussia:

Just like Buhari did not rule you.
Tinubu's tenure will be full of growth,joy and development.
Just be calming down.
grin because buhari escaped with it rigging doesn’t mean tinubu will

Tinubu will just rule his Yoruba brothers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Fairview1: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.

You don't need to remind us what tribe you belong to freely exercise your hatred.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Speak intelligently please!

It doesn't matter what or how you say it, the election was terribly flawed!

If people can take serious offense when a football game is poorly officiated, especially an important one like Arsenal's game, how can y'all even expect people to be silent, happy or accepting of a pathetic shitshow of such an important election?!!

Nothing wrong with Tinubu winning, but it should be free and fair!
You are not speaking intelligently when all you bring up as evidence is your personal opinion and the opinion of those that support your candidate.

It's different to say that the election process was not up to par, it's another thing to claim that you won an election that is almost mathematically impossible for you to win

I will ask you to point to me where exactly did Peter obi felt that he should won the election.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Elliotwaveforec: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
It seems this man isn't numerate at all; as a winner, you must win 25% in 25 states, you got just 16. Atiku met these requirements not you.

Oh, Third Class Philosophy.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sunboy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again πŸ’―

Oh no, Buhari was at the polling units and collation centers I had no idea

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by JealousCobra(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekolobaba:
Ofeke, 3rd place and winning 25% in 16 states don’t make you the winner.

Aturu, Hope ozodimgba was 4th in position and he is about to complete his 4yrs tenure. 😎😎

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by mutantninja: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
Come out protest rubbish you go collect!
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nwaetche(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
I can only sense fear here.

Going to court is part of the electoral process. There would have been no need if Tinubu and his ilk did not embark on self help by brazenly rigging and doctoring the results.

Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Vitally123: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lunja:
We know

NOT In Doubt, Sir! The World knows and saw it. By God's grace, you and the Obidients dismantled the so called evil Structures of Touting and intimidation and won very convincingly. Yet, your mandate was stolen and hurriedly announced and a hurried certificate of return was issued. But God is greater than them all. The world is laughing at the sham election in Nigeria after 63 years of independence. God has never lost a battle and will not lose this.

God bless you sir, your vice, the Labour Party, all Obidients, Nigeria, its citizens, the world at large. Obi is a goal; Obi is coming!

Calm, peace, intellectualism and the God factor! You have not labored in vain, in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Lekomax: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!
🀣🀣🀣 Don't mind him. Just imagine someone that took third position bragging. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by TrumpDonald2: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!

Just shut your mouth pls. Can you even talk in your household?

Don't worry, you will soon be a victim of what you are supporting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thank Jesus Christ you didn't even come second

So you are not only disputing Tinubu's Position but Atiku's also

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
Keep quiet, but yet there is no evidence of just one polling units won by APC in any state not even 1 pics...50K is up for grabs if you have any!!!
Lol

Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:

We will not be fooled sir. Never again. Take your loss. I hope this erupts into violence so he will be arrested by the SSS
really ; the population of the country is 200 million plus how many can they arrest
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by mutantninja: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
I can only sense fear here.

Going to court is part of the electoral process. There would have been no need if Tinubu and his ilk did not embark on self help by brazenly rigging and doctoring the results.

Come out to protest rigging and do rubbish you and your household go mourn.. nonsense like you!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Please move on..
not this time we move on today they will do it again next election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
The way Ojukwu lead millions of igbos to death during the biafra war, same way Peter Obi is leading igbo youths to destruction. I hope he is cautioned asap

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by aylipple: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku also won. Kwankwaso too won. Yet, in their wisdom they (LPDP) held a joint conference calling for cancellation of the entire election.

Anyways, I wish them good luck as they head to court in a bid to prove they each won the elections.

Until then, we go dey chop agbado ati ewa with correct goat meat.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by gbolswag(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Try again in the next 4years Oga
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Are you kidding me?

It is all that Mkpuru Miri in their Body system how can he say APC didn't win a single Polling Unit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by dapadawee: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
It will fall after you have fallen.
Fallen hero of biafra
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by dappydozzy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Raxxye:

So at your age and status, is it that you do not know that Obi actually won that election? You do not need to be Igbo or of any tribe for that matter before you know and say the truth!

No need to wail, gather your evidences and proceed to the court, which states are you contesting you won sef, is it in the southwest, northeast or Rivers state, confused lot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Maxxim: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lol, this man is not serious, em and his supporters really needs to be realistic just for once, when they claimed the election was rigged I was expecting facts based evidence to prove their claims but instead na this talk, what happened to having their members in each of all polling unit with captured evidence of voters data which could be collated to prove the mandate was stolen from em instead of ranting up and down.

This is the first time I've seen these supporters mostly youths ever participating in politics and what's funny is that they're all grown emotional crybabies who fails to accept defeat and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO
who told you protest was meant to bring back his stolen mandate.. protest was for awareness which we've gotten.. next is the Court

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by mutantninja: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
really ; the population of the country is 200 million plus how many can they arrest

When 100 people drop nobody will tell the rest to run and hide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.