Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66058 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Okoroawusa: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Go and collect it nah...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Olohunofero: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
It’s either Obi is president or you let us go.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
THE ZOO MUST FALL![/quote]

No different between ipob and obedient..
Asiwaju don win...
If you won die you die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.
good afternoon
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Johnjustice: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mad talk, go rest learner.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Elliotwaveforec: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:
OK. grin

Thanks for this! Atiku too didn't meet the 25% requirement in 25 states.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by IghravweIG(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Navalsadiq(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
In his dreams
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tzar(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
You won the election in your dreams Obi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by DMerciful(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
We're telling you the results declared by inec is rigged and that we have the polling units results from our agents which indicate we won with a landslide and you're talking trash. We're heading to court to prove it
ProphetM0hammad:

Is that why he get 25% in only 16 states out of the required 24?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bhol28: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.
SORRY
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by imam07: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Felabarmudia: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
LPs votes was stolen and given to APC.
Robbin Peter (Obi) to pay Paul (emilokan)

Original result

APC 23
LP 46

Altered result

APC 63
LP 06

Confaaaaamed daylight robbery!

Jez one evidence out of d millions more!

Shameless urchinados!
cool

Ijo Labalaba
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by eliwa47(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by shuttox: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
When they count it correctly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by MrCharles32: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Princessstee:

You better stop taking your impuru nmiri, you are too dull!
Sometimes,I wonder if some human beings are cows

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by NLKing01: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lagos is part of Nigeria
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi won online though grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in Edo state where I am residing

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in rivers state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in akwa ibom state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in Benue state

Some south westerners are miscreants and dull

You know the funny thing obi was not an igbo project
It was a south south project
I am sure you reside in all this states at once to know how they voted and who they voted for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by grafixdon: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
How sir? You didn't even come 2nd... Go and rest baba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maxxim:
Lol, this man is not serious, em and his supporters really needs to be realistic just for once, when they claimed the election was rigged I was expecting facts based evidence to prove their claims but instead na this talk, what happened to having their members in each of all polling unit with captured evidence of voters data which could be collated to prove the mandate was stolen from em instead of ranting up and down.

This is the first time I've seen these supporters mostly youths ever participating in politics and what's funny is that they're all grown emotional crybabies who fails to accept defeat and move on.

If you see the nonsense results than came from Enugu And Abia inec is supposed to Cancel the results from there
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Are you kidding me?

Not even one picture surfaced online where APC won, not even in Zamfara state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by IMASTEX: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.
If there were less viol.ence and the results were transmitted directly from the polling units and could be viewed realtime on INEC portal. None of the candidates would contest it. That is why in the game of boxing, you hardly hear of irregularities from the officials because you're both given a fair chance to fight yourself to victory. I myself lost interest in the credibility of the process just after when I noticed that the results weren't uploaded from the units. It is much better to have the wrong candidate who were massively voted by the electorates than to have a great candidate who stole the mandate of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by truthfinder319: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
There is NO way you could win an election in Nigeria where Tinubu and Atiku participate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by pfadom: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Self-deception!!!

Swallow your bitter loss. You miscalculated. You lack the desired spread in the north and some parts of the southwest.

You only gathered votes on the basis of ethnic and religious lines.

Please nurse your wounds, there is still 2027. Go learn the principle of association not sentiments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc
Lagos state says hi...!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯

Let’s give him a 50/50 share of all the south west votes

He still lost as he will not still meet 25% of 24 states

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
Not even one picture surfaced online where APC won, not even in Zamfara state
Lol

I am shocked by your gullibility..

Even when news were flying that even my Governor who is in PDP lost his polling unit to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Alpharey: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:
16 states grin grin grin

Oga go sidon make we hear word....constitutionally you cannot be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You fail to get 25% in 25 states (including the FCT)

How you take win?

Na Obi go demarket LP.....Kwankwanso sef talk say na him win grin grin

Thank God say you nor come second....only God know how bad Nigeria would be by now.....why are people of Anambra not enjoying paradise now...sebi na you govern there for 8 years

And you think you are living better life than average Anambra man. All these media boasting will not help you. Face reality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Orlatunday11(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you really Love me you will let me go....a made up girlfriend mind....

Leave it to them... Dont spend much(eventually you will recover your funds first tally with good and bad sources(much reason we don't vote tiku), wait for another opportunity

Sir
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by BJanta: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Stop this noise. Go and swear yourself in.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
KillSars:
We thought u gon emulate Jonathan's way but since u decide to further ridicule yourself, so be it..
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by imam07: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Yes my president!
We will reclaim our mandate!
Tinubu the baba rigger will NEVER be sworn in. Nigerians una never see anything.
THE ZOO MUST FALL!
yes I knew it calling Nigeria zoo will start after d election. So u will graduate to ibos are from Isreal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.