Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66148 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sehin79(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
OGA IF YOU WON the election... you wouldn't say i actually won....
you would use the word i won....
using the word actually shows you don't even know if you won.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by teadrake(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.
He won in his dream. Atiku said he won too. How many people come win??

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Dobodobo04: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi, no, you didn’t win it. You came third. Atiku had a better victory path than you. Both you and Atiku actually helped Asiwaju to victory.

I actually think you did very well in the short space of time to garner the support you garnered with limited resources.

I also like the fact that you are encouraging your supporters go vote massively in the governorship election.

Pls congratulate Asiwaju and don’t listen to Fayose. Stay put in the Labour Party and build it into a formidable force.

Tinubu knows this is APC’s last chance to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
topsy1971:
Born loser. You go wail tire.
grin grin tinubu will not rule us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by MrUchenna1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.
who is still talking about tribe here? a tribal mind is a troubled one....know peace
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Putinofrussia: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ckonnet:

I hope they will increase your salary from 30k because na now una work start, u go defend tire. They are chilling in abuja already and you will be on the keyboard 24hrs defending a stolen mandate.
Or a stolen womandate grin
Sore losers.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by mudolak(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/

Someone who's didn't get 2third claim wining election
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Walentino22(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by tammie24: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Someone who came distant third😂😂😂

Dey play
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Ijaya123: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/02/i-won-2023-presidential-election-peter-obi/

No need for a press conference. Just proceed to court if you have any valid case to pursue.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segzy19:
Person wey can me distant third dey claim winner...

Person wey take second position, wetin make dat one talk
he came distant third because of rigging 4 to 5 million obi votes are missing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by candygist: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
I have told it over and over again
Tinubu will not be President.
Tinubu did not win the election. Osinbanjo stands a better chance of being president than tinubu.

Tinubu will be shamefully taken away.
The authentic winner of this election will be the one to preside over the new Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is coming this year 2023.

You people have shifted your attention, from you will win the election to, court will give us our mandate.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by zelnababa(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
yes oooo, He won social medial Republic President, oga park well jare come back next four years.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Rebuke: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:

Let him go to court now.....it's the best option and that's if the court entertain his argument. If Obi had the spread by all means he should challenge the results.......but you get 25% in 16 states you come declare yourself winner grin grin

Atiku sef say na him win grin

Galadima baba alawada sef say na Kwankaso win grin grin grin

Thank God for inec and rule of law

Tinibu stole our mandate! He and his cohorts will be arrested and jailed and our mandate restored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMgqk8FC3Y

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Diligent1(f): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
1st class with 1st position
3rd class with 3rd position

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.
Keep quiet, but yet there is no evidence of just one polling units won by APC in any state not even 1 pics...50K is up for grabs if you have any!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
naturefellow:
TF
There are more oo!

Pains me dat am not part of LPs forensic team.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by dgreatthinker: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.
The best response. This is one comment that comes from a brain that still functioning.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
kelvindj98:
NAIJA SANS AND LAWYERS RIGHT NOW

As someone once told me...everyday the mechanic wakes up from bed and prays as follows...God give me my daily BREAD.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by geladinho1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!
Gaskiya thumb up for u.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by TrumpDonald2: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by phorget(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

So who's interest is Tilumbu representing if not a personal interest. If the whole exercise was fair and square then why would anyone not accept? With evidences littered everywhere then you expect Obi to act blind so you can call him a ”good man”.
Let him explore his chances and wish him luck rather than you people suppressing him please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Putinofrussia: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
grin grin tinubu will not rule us
Just like Buhari did not rule you.
Tinubu's tenure will be full of growth,joy and development.
Just be calming down.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Raxxye(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
So at your age and status, is it that you do not know that Obi actually won that election? You do not need to be Igbo or of any tribe for that matter before you know and say the truth!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
sehin79:
OGA IF YOU WON the election... you wouldn't say i actually won....
you would use the word i won....
using the word actually shows you don't even know if you won.
he would win fairly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nairanation2: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good. Seek legal redress if u believe & confident u won... It's simple. But inciting ur supporters to violence, making inflammatory statements & d likes will not be condoned. I don't know anywhere in d world where a candidate who comes third in an election will be claiming victory all because u think u've some misguided youths & IPOB apologists backing u. They've started denigrating & disparaging d country in d international spaces all bcuz their candidate lost. YET, THEY CLAIM THEY LOVE THE COUNTRY. NO WONDER SOME PPL REFER TO THEM AS EMERGENCY LOVERS OF NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by geladinho1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zandena:
This one has taken his alcohol again! How could you have won by all standards?
You that refused to campaign in Muslim north and only visited Christian dominated enclaves in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, plateau and Borno states, thanks to your fanatical prowess.
You will soon go to jail. Any violence that you engineered would bounce back to you as perpetrator.
So be warned!
Thumb up for u.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Legal001: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
KillSars:
We thought u gon emulate Jonathan's way but since u decide to further ridicule yourself, so be it..
Abeg na person wey where shoe knows where it is paining him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Dchampion65: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Every man thinks his wife is the most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by dappydozzy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
opera1:
Yes, he won online.

Ok, online victor, online presido
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Chuksyno(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
never 4 years will not be governable for apc
The old drug baron have just shorten his longevity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.