Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why (2269 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why by BlackMan6969(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Your friend only attracts her kind.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why by steeltrust: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Be like say bad luck dey follow you.
If you no get money, hide your face and never woo a lady.
so you when no get money Watin you go do
Re: Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why by Charx122: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
This is the third time this stupid guy is breaking my babe's heart. I warned her to be careful of guys with dick game. She has never been lucky to meet a well to do man. All jobless men here and there. And they still ended up deceiving her and cheating on her. shocked shocked shocked sad shocked

Only date Men who have something to offer. God forbids I date a broke man in my life. These men are only loyal cuz they' don't have money 💰. She fed him, and still cheat on her.

Broke men are useless. Tufiaka tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your papa get money before and after they born you? Please answer... Because this your friend na catch on the technique Dem they use for am.

Introduce am to the ashawo when you do quick, quick no time.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why by kabanayol9(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2023
Jeweltz:
This is the third time this stupid guy is breaking my babe's heart. I warned her to be careful of guys with dick game. She has never been lucky to meet a well to do man. All jobless men here and there. And they still ended up deceiving her and cheating on her. shocked shocked shocked sad shocked

Only date Men who have something to offer. God forbids I date a broke man in my life. These men are only loyal cuz they' don't have money 💰. She fed him, and still cheat on her.

Broke men are useless. Tufiaka tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
Give me your friend's number, let me take good care of her, no doubt me, i am serious.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why by Godsongang: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Na WA o

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Could She Be A Virgin? (Pic) / Testing - Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.