Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo (4927 Views)

Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No? / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) / Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let share our views towards this image. Will the prayer flow well?

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Totilopussylick(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
I'll gladly accept

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I'll gladly accept
will the prayer flow

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Affiliateseun05: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Just dey play,dey play ooo

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by VinnyBaba: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hmmm, na Wa oo. cool

Any Man can join her in the Prayer,

BUT

Will his Preek allow his Mind to Focus?🤔😒

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Treasure17(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Why not. All I have to do is focus. My type of lady. Very moderate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Bluezy13(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Seen worse.
Can't be moved.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
As someone led by the spirit that is when God has answered my Prayers.
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by OlamOlam: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Bluezy13:
Seen worse.
Can't be noved

👊My Jiggi

Can't be moved😤

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Shadysen: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Nothing much

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Prudoh(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2023
cheesy yeah... After the prayer it will be hot
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
As long as she's my wife it's nothing. I might just smack the ass as a compliment, then we move straight into the prayer session. But if she's not my wife, I don't really know. Because I will never find my self in such a compromised situation, this is because I am alien don't cheating.
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Prayers is good tho

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by jeromestarks: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bluezy13:
Seen worse.
Can't be moved.
Correct guy.

Even naked t0to does not move me again (except I'm h0rny of course).
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Offpoint1: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yeah, but different prayer point to different deity.
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by henndukwe18: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
omo Dt position alone is enough for 3 rounds
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Generalwoodz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
I am a prayer warrior. I'd gladly join her!

But instead of clasped hands, a spitting mouth of adoration, eyes tightly closed, and the general body posture in quite an intense prayer mode I'd rather: place my itchy hands on her ass of redemption.

my mouth will not sing praises but drip slowly of saliva when my brain dreams of having her pointy black nipples in my mouth; and my eyes in lieu of being shut in total prayers will be widely open and feasting hungrily on the body of a charismatic goddess...

At the final moments, when we all shout "Amen " my own voice being the loudest I'd take it from the rear and give her doggy style because she's in perfect position.

When I cum I won't still be in my senses because I am going to tear into pieces and turn into shreds that red dress.

She'd flare up like gas in Niger Delta but I couldn't care less.

Like a WWE fighter, I'd lift and drop her in the bed and in earnest commence the missionary style pounding/work while standing on my ten toes.

This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
henndukwe18:
bad guy
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by kiddkash(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dey play, just dey play

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
kiddkash:
Dey play, just dey play
how
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by xtivin(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Yes..... After 4 rounds grin I will remember to pray
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by SenatePresdo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na person wey life never happen to dey look woman nyash during prayers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by anthonyuncle(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
of course.

na this kind prayer God dey answer sharp sharp grin
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Illegal1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
It is well....
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
henndukwe18:
really
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by Okoroawusa: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2023
This prayer session go make sense
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by henndukwe18: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
really
aswr
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by henndukwe18: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
bad guy
I Go just scatter d hole
Re: Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo by NonsenseRubbish: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Looks like prayer before going to work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Love Money More Than Men? / She Doesn't Believe In Love / WOW! She What A Girl In Church Is Doing To My Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.