Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

She Doesn't Believe In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Believe In Love (4932 Views)

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It / Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys / Help!!! She Doesn't Believe Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Believe In Love by awesomebenji(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
I met dis lady a couple of months ago nd we startd dating. She narrated her past experience abt her ex-boyfriend's brother who raped her. 2cut d story short, whenevr i told her dat I love her, she wil say thank u. She said she doesnt believe in love again. Pls advise.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by VOfficialR(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2012
if you really love her then... you can,

1. Don't tell her you love again (i mean put the 'i love you' sentence on hold for now)... she will soon start missing it

2. Shy away from sex, try to always initiate her romantically (dunno go hard on urself, dont get dip into the romance thingy)... slight kisses will do..

3. Let her start feeling your presence (start treating her like it will be your last, you dont have to spend money to do this)

4. Start having real interest in her future (know what she wants and try helping her achieve it by contributing your quota, not money,)

5. know about her past and really understand what yhe went through (put yourself in her shoe)

6. treat her right (know how she feel before her opening her mouth [it's very easy] little psychology)

get away from her (abruptly) for like a week, dunno avoid her but get her busy and leave her to it. She'll miss you and really cry for you to be back... bring back the love topic back at this time... her reaction will suprise you... easier said than done sha...
Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 17, 2012
She needs to heal. Healing takes time.

V_Official made some good suggestions too.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by VOfficialR(m): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2012
Yield: She needs to heal. Healing takes time.

V_Official made some good suggestions too.

Thanks Baby smiley
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2012
Just cos she does not believe does not mean it does not exist. She will come around
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Andrew3(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2012
Make her a true believer, she will believe. angry angry angry angry
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2012
V_Official®:

1. Don't tell her you love again (i mean put the 'i love you' sentence on hold for now)... she will soon start missing it

2. Shy away from sex, try to always initiate her romantically (dunno go hard on urself, dont get dip into the romance thingy)... slight kisses will do..

3. Let her start feeling your presence (start treating her like it will be your last, you dont have to spend money to do this)

4. Start having real interest in her future (know what she wants and try helping her achieve it by contributing your quota, not money,)

5. know about her past and really understand what yhe went through (put yourself in her shoe)

6. treat her right (know how she feel before her opening her mouth [it's very easy] little psychology)

get away from her (abruptly) for like a week, dunno avoid her but get her busy and leave her to it. She'll miss you and really cry for you to be back... bring back the love topic back at this time... her reaction will suprise you... easier said than done sha...
Goodluck!!

Nice! smiley smiley
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by sweetroyalty(f): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2012
When women experience hurt from more than one man, it is generally hard for them to believe in love. I can't condemn her for her feelings. Men need to watch how they treat women.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Godmother(f): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2012
V_Official®:

Goodluck!!

My kind of guy wink
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2012
V_Official®:

Goodluck!!
[size=14pt]Now that u've said every outstanding & phenomenal thing to say, there is nothing left for the rest of us to say!!angry angry angry
btw, nice suggestions!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=14pt]Now that u've said every outstanding & phenomenal thing to say, there is nothing left for the rest of us to say!!angry angry angry
btw, nice suggestions!
[/size]

Don't mind him, he just closed the topic.

anyway am coming back with more point..brb
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by JojoArmani(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2012
V_Official®:

Goodluck!!
Dis has said all, I wonda wat he want us to say. Nice 1 bro. @poster just follow wat he said it will help u.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by VOfficialR(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2012
Hmm...
Thanks guys, hope it helps the poster...
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by queensmith: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
love is just this 'thing' we keep making noise about, there is no lovometer grin grin grin you can only take someones word for it. I dont trust people enough for all that! lol

Her saying the words to you shouldnt matter as much as her treating you right, if she makes you feel loved it shouldnt make a difference, besides give her time to feel, you cannot control her emotions.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
You need to give some time healing takes time, she will feel love again
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
She will eventually
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by awesomebenji(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
Many thanks 2 evry1 dat commentd...
Guys, pls, let's always treat our ladies as "queen" if not "god". Women r emotionally sensitive n dey think deeper than we guys.
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by MMM2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Op

But she believe in sex tongue tongue
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by frescegeo(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2012
I also have a friend that thinks the same but my friends didnt had any breaks or family problems she sais she dont believe in love caus its only a feeling express by humans, and all that and just last night i when on a date with her, we had an amazing time i was super romantic super sweet we kissed we hugged, i was an old time gentlement to her but the now today she said that it didnt supose to happen sad so idk why she just said she doesnt know why
Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by gunners160(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
just show her gr8t luv.make her feel as if she is d only gal in d world aviod uncessary arguments.if u notice she is like enjoyin d way u are treatin her stop.she must wuld b d 1 askin u y u stoped or changed.then remenber her d coment she made dat she does nt belief in love.ask her do u luv me nw?she must say yes.then kontinue d gud way u had being treatin her b4

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Believe In Love by tellwsdom: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Have you tried pressing her boobbbss? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Money Only Impress Lazy Girls? / . / Leaked:teenage Boy Exposes Sugar Mummy On Social Media [SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.