Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan (42368 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by BanyXchi: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ykc2:
is not true that once oba died his heart will be eating by other ogboni chiefs in SW,inshort every yoruba person is eating human through drinking of agbo or don't you know all agbo is prepared with grinded human bones and skulls?
stop projecting your ibo cultural heritage on us
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Neckpresser101: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Segzy19:
Ode! Ikweres are not Igbos...
I guess you are confused...

Go and ask you parents...
Maybe you were even adopted....

How dare you!!! Get out of my mention you deranged b*stard! sad angry
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Emetex22(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
BanyXchi:
I've been to 3 states in your region. Ibadan is more developed than iboland
Hahaha Ibadan πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. Wonders shall never end. U mean the capital brown roof republic of Africa, you are a comedian. Hahahaha, try again
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by BanyXchi: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Emetex22:

Hahaha Ibadan πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚. Wonders shall never end. U mean the capital brown roof republic of Africa, you are a comedian. Hahahaha, try again
far more developed than your red mud erosion-ravaged shithole region with dilapidated mud houses.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Emetex22(m): 12:50am On Mar 05, 2023
BanyXchi:
far more developed than your red mud erosion-ravaged shithole region with dilapidated mud houses.
I knew it, aside Lagos mention any SW city that is better than any metropolis in SE. Travel and see, don't be in ur smelly g leaking bedroom with 100 naira data spewing jealousy. Ibadan πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. Just Google brown roof capital and see what comes up on Google, Ibadan πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by DiamondNimi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
The worst part of it is that this same people voted for BAT.
They keep suffering and doing evil to survive but won't vote wisely.
I have sworn never to help any of them when they beg.
Nonsense!
U get problem,so ur tribe dnt mines skull ? Evil act is associated to individual not tribe
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by koondog: 12:57am On Jan 12
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.