Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan (42374 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Proudlyomonna: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
There's a difference between getting dragged into it and clearing some misconceptions about it. Some things need to be cleared and some people put where they belong

Then just call the animal directly.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Segzy19: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
All this long essay for nonsense?
Hausas are well behaved than you guys....

Learnt from history that a gorilla once slept with your ancestors, and that's how you guys started misbehaving and beating chest like a gorilla...

Osinwin oloshi!

Slynation:
You can wail from today till tomorrow, it won't stop us from coming to Lagos, have you been to Abuja lately, do you know how many houses, estates, hotels and infrastructures are massively erected by the Igbos, have you ever seen where an Hausa man is claiming to own Abuja?? Noo!! Because they understand how the system works (You live so I can live) but your people will sell your lands to non-indigenes and start crying when they build mansions, you have issues with an Hausa man, you blame an Igbo man and run to scatter his business just to stamp your authority of hatred, I have so many Yoruba paddies (very wonderful people) you will never see an educated, honest and industrous Yoruba man fighting against the Igbos in Lagos, it's always there jobless miscreants whose life is damaged by cultism and perpetual poverty littered around the street that are stressing us with the slogan "we own Lagos" that's someone that doesn't even know where his next money for erujeje will come from, they want to reap where they didn't sow (Ndi ara ndi ara)...you want Emeka to leave his business for you and return back to Anambra state just because you don't like him (Onye Oshi!! Ogun strike your left balls there) you can continue collecting Iyaloja as usual, your kind always settle for less...!!

Yes, all our movies are about people hustling and making it in life, it shows no matter where you come from you can still make it in life, but how about your movie? Always about how one Ifa or Baba is harvesting sikira's skull for ritual purposes, no wonder they influence their kids negatively...

Bia enyia...!! Better comport yourself!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Neckpresser101: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lightorder:
home is home , business premises is Lagos. Go to the East , then come back and repeat yourself. Ignorant local base
I know alot of them who haven't been outside their brown roof region.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Neckpresser101: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Segzy19:
All this long essay for nonsense?
Hausas are well behaved than you guys....

Learnt from history that a gorilla once slept with your ancestors, and that's how you guys started misbehaving and beating chest like a gorilla...

Osinwin oloshi!

Nonsense banter

LP even won bourdilion πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

Tell me who are the boss? wink

In biology competition and adaptation are one of the important aspect of survival

It's simple compete or die!

Britian moved to west Africa to take advantage of what will benefit them

Lagos has a proper seaport for international trades and population for business.we will take advantage of it .
No body is banning any Yoruba to start business in Onitsha after all Onitsha market is the largest in west Africa.

Compete with us or shut up angry angry
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by tiswell(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra
urchin,
goan drink sniper if you are tired of life sad
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Segzy19: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
We don't compete with pigs...
Sorry there are no ports in your landlocked, dry land.... I pity you in particular for being Igbo...

Next time, come differently

Neckpresser101:

Nonsense banter

LP even won bourdilion πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

Tell me who are the boss? wink

In biology competition and adaptation are one of the important aspect of survival

It's simple compete or die!

Britian moved to west Africa to take advantage of what will benefit them

Lagos has a proper seaport for international trades and population for business.we will take advantage of it .
No body is banning any Yoruba to start business in Onitsha after all Onitsha market is the largest in west Africa.

Compete with us or shut up angry angry

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Fmghewzy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate yoruba men sad

Bunch of evil doers!!

But you like Davido na🀣
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by kezienaira: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins and skull mining are like 5 &6
Tinubu urchins right now cry

Very useless cursed people
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by JOemmy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Am 1000% sure the drug lord is also engaged in this inhuman acts that's why he is so mean and heartless.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Shut your mouth, you wish it was Igbos that were being insulted as usual. grin

E pain you.

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Pierocash(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
You're waiting for Tinubu to come and build seaport for you? Dey play. Just dey play
He is now the head of the federal government whose responsibility it is to provide such infrastructure. Until he does that Lagos remains for all of us and nothing anyone including him can do about it

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by PreSiDentey: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

This are the same people who will migrate to Lagos and start threatening igbos who are busy developing Lagos while they were busy killing their fellow humans ,and mining their skulls
Weyrey developer

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by burp18: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
He is now the head of the federal government whose responsibility it is to provide such infrastructure. Until he does that Lagos remains for all of us and nothing anyone including him can do about it
In a nutshell. You're at his mercy 😁
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Boyhood: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Since this arrests was done, we have not heard from Moh247 can somebody please check on him?
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by emmaodet: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
The damage Islam has done to south west is enormous....

grin grin grin grin

I tell you bro and they are the ones marrying many women with many untrained children.
Go to our parks and most people there are monsuru, fatai, wasiu, jamiu, kamoru and co.You will hardly see Lekan, Bayo, Deji, Segun etc there

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Spandau: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Candidlady:

11 men caught with 10 human heads... thank god they caught em .... cause iam sure they were busy looking for the last head to make it 11... since they eleven in number

dead gender with nothing good to offer this peaceful world of ours

Deedeereen! Your father, brother(s), uncles, cousins, nephews, are dead gender. Women sell human parts too. They even sell in markets, operating the business and selling to those who know the code names. Ignorance is a problem.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra
Lol..
You remember one particular Okija Shrine
Don't tell me that while the news of your people's Skull mining escapades is a weekly occurrence,all you can remember about it in Igboland is one particular Okija Shrine that happened almost TWO DECADES AGO?
The joke is on you..
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Hokage001(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

This are the same people who will migrate to Lagos and start threatening igbos who are busy developing Lagos while they were busy killing their fellow humans ,and mining their skulls

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Omo, Your Stupidity choke, it's plenty
Develop another man land, wetin happen to developing your own land
This has to be the most foolish comment on NL ever

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by mordred44: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Can they even get the Biafra?....ppl wey no luv dia sef..no unity
Like Lesotho like Biafra
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Pierocash(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
In a nutshell. You're at his mercy 😁
Upgrade your mental capacity to comprehend issue. Why are igbos not developing their place is the focal point of the discuss. And I have answered you why igbos will remain in Lagos which is a functioning seaport which is the duty of the federal government to provide. Until that is done,we will remain in Lagos. Get that fact or keep crying
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Emetex22(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

No mind them. They will cross the Niger Bridge every December to celebrate Christmas but cannot do the same once in 4 years and will later start to cry marginalization and underdevelopment. Amadioha strike dem
Name just one city in SW better than Enugu or Onitcha aside Lagos, just name one
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by ukaface(f): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
I dey always fear to relate with Muslims

But I thought Yorubas are saints?
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by imagrg(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
You hate men because they hurt your kpekus badly.
See as everything cum slack...too bad oh.
Jennyclay:
I hate yoruba men sad

Bunch of evil doers!!
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by AFONJACOW(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
They nee 500 skulls for Tinubu's coronation

I thought by now they would've been billionaire after voting Ashiwaju
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by AFONJACOW(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
They needs 500 skulls for Tinubu's coronation

I thought by now they would've been billionaire after voting Ashiwaju
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Ajofiapero(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Anybody from any tribe or state can get involved in any crime... Blaming the criminals and not his/her tribe would always be a better way to approach some kain things.... Although Ibadan una own skull mining don too much sha
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Tinymayour: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Glister: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate yoruba men sad

Bunch of evil doers!!
Hate is a very strong word. Hate evil not a tribe..i tell same to any tribe who says this ..
Don't let the devil keep directing you. Tommorrow ur child may marry the same tribe u hate and your in law may pay your bills when you are old.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by planetbluz: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra
Shut that hole in your face up, so every comment you come across represents the view of the entire igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo) / Police parade suspected Assassins who tried to kill Dino Melaye / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.