Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan (42272 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

This are the same people who will migrate to Lagos and start threatening igbos who are busy developing Lagos while they were busy killing their fellow humans ,and mining their skulls
wetin do your state wey you no fit develop? Why you dey love another person pass yourself?

You don see wetin to latch on to vent your frustrations tongue

Abi wetin una don do with the 3 demonic police wey dey terrorize una for Anambra? The police wey dey kidnap una people,take their properties,kill them and engage in human parts trade since you want to play saint make we dey open una yash grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by victorazy(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by McStoic(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by BigBashiru: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Staywithbina: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by pillager: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
Busy developing Lagos? What happened to developing your region? I dey shame for una😄😄
Lol, person wey never chop dey feed another person
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by SLOVFO(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Here we go again So those yorubas that voted PO are traitors because someone on Nairaland made jokes about ritual killings and the yorubas? Thank God that all yorubas don't reason like you.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by MrColdsweat: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
I knew it was yarriba even before I knew it was yarriba .
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Ndleabilli: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Strong oo

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
wetin do your state wey you no fit develop? Why you dey love another person pass yourself?

You don see wetin to latch on to vent your frustrations tongue

I guess u never enter Onitsha.... grin
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu presidency will issue death penalty to crimes like this cool
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by delzbaba(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Idiots
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Psalmistproject: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Oga neva even sidon for seat him don dey harvest his people's skulls. And they even voted for him.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Okwyjesus(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Bigots like you make people from Abia North like me where APC won feels more like APC is Yoruba party.

7 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Truthdeypain: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Alaaye shutup, these are just banters.

We wouldn't have seen you on this thread squirting like a fool if these were so called IGBOS. You would have been actively involved in the tribal booing.

Learn to take a bit of what you give to IGBOS on a daily. By the way you are way too serious most folks who are doing this is just pure banters, many times some of these banters can even be really funny as fork. I cant count the number of times I have LOL at very insultive and derogatory remarks on IGBOS, some folks in this forum can be indirectly comically genius.

Here's a lesson to take home don't take life too seriously, If you call me drug dealer, I call you skull miner, tooth for tat, tomorrow we shake hands and move on. Not all of us are kids, emotional babies and tribal he goats.

NO DEY REASON LIKE NYASH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Dickcap: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Na u be bastard cause a sensible Yoruba will not be distracted with all dis people wey dre head be like ameoba dy talk for here.
I’m a Yoruba man and I voted for Obi. That doesn’t make a bastard

5 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Pityoobi: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

This are the same people who will migrate to Lagos and start threatening igbos who are busy developing Lagos while they were busy killing their fellow humans ,and mining their skulls
Developer…go and develop your home town. Abi dem forbids prosperity for your village. Awon Werey, dey develop other peoples home town… while their parents and siblings live in abject poverty at home.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Samirana360(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Getat
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Their regular trade mark🙄
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
muslim-muslim products

That is why Nigeria should be placed under Christian rule for at least 40 years.

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
victorazy:

I guess u never enter Onitsha.... grin
wetin una don do to the 3 demonic police officials wey dey kidnap and harvest una organs for Anambra? (Patrick, nkiruka and her husband) you think we nor know wink

Abi who una wan dey form saint for? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by bizhop01: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
BAT gang, One of the decent handwork their boss enrolled them
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Naijanascam: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Election money is not coming again and went back to their original means of livelihoods....

Urchins and Jagabandits are the real problem ravaging the planet earth

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by copyrites: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

He said Tinubu ur.chins. The only criteria for being an u.rchin is to support Tinubu. Leave yoruba people out of your inherited f00lishness.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Kaiser20: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra
You are doing well bro.
as a tribalistic urchins go carry Gun kill other tribes in Nigeria and spear only the Yorubas that is what your Mentors did in in the year 1750

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

why igbos nor develop their land?
Why them love another mans land pass their own?
Truthdeypain come and answer this questions for me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Small Quantity.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
Developer…go and develop your home town. Abi dem forbids prosperity for your village. Awon Werey, dey develop other peoples home town… while their parents and siblings live in abject poverty at home.
lol let them continue loving other people than themselves.like say na so them love yorubas cheesy

If no be say them don use violence and ipob ideology finish the remaining that is left of their states, wetin do their state wey them no fit do business? Why all of them dey troop to South West grin

Them don dey learn the lesson of the consequences of ingratitude grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Emperor5(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Every region in Nigeria have something they are good at doing being it good or bad.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Lightorder: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
Busy developing Lagos? What happened to developing your region? I dey shame for una😄😄
home is home , business premises is Lagos. Go to the East , then come back and repeat yourself. Ignorant local base

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / Photos: Two Men Injured After Being Involved In Sallah Bloodbath (Graphic pics) / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.