Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan (42349 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Why this mama get nice fuvk face...
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by sinola(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2023
name checkers association, please gather here oooo
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by SouthernPlateau: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate yoruba men

Bunch of evil doers!!
I'm a NorthsMan I notice Yoruba and Ibgo like fighting upandan grin
Like Russia and USa, Like Bayerbe and Nyamiri grin
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by PrettyIfy7: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

The real bastards are those that voted for BAT.
You keep suffering and still voting for people that will keep you in pitiable state.
I hate bigots.
People like you used IPOB to campaign against PO.
If things are going well in this country, do you think anybody will engage in skull mining (like your brothers), drug pushing (like my brother's), and other evil deeds to make money?
I wish this country will breakup so that every tribe or region will govern themselves and develop at their own pace.
Shame unto evil and supporters of evil

Like Lesotho like Biafra
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by burp18: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Lightorder:
home is home , business premises is Lagos. Go to the East , then come back and repeat yourself. Ignorant local base
hogwash
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
victorazy:

I guess u never enter Onitsha.... grin
wetin dey onistha?
Before you begin cap, I don go Ana.bra, enugu and imo ..
Anambra thrice and imo&enugu once

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Emperor002: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
sophisticated skull miners afonjaaaaa urchins
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YeyeGbami: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Pierocash:
Na Dem.

This are the same people who will migrate to Lagos and start threatening igbos who are busy developing Lagos while they were busy killing their fellow humans ,and mining their skulls

Developer go develop your village, must you help others in developing their own.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Femisol(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Research Institutes kuku full Ibadan grin grin
Quest7777:
Their own vital organs should be harvested & donated to a medical research institute. cool

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Truthdeypain: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

No mind them. They will cross the Niger Bridge every December to celebrate Christmas but cannot do the same once in 4 years and will later start to cry marginalization and underdevelopment. Amadioha strike dem

Oga can you just condemn the act already and move on with your Worthless life.

Everything must be serious with ya'll, address the issue of people whose investments are littered in skull mining and stop answering wetin dem no ask you.

How would you have responded if these peeps were IGBOS? YEA we all know like the typically stupid urchin is expected to.

Lo ku danu Moor!
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Nolevel666: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Expect more of these as Jagaban and his urchins have finally taken over
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lol let them continue loving other people than themselves.like say na so them love yorubas cheesy

If no be say them don use violence and ipob ideology finish the remaining that is left of their states, wetin do their state wey them no fit do business? Why all of them dey troop to South West grin

Them don dey learn the lesson of the consequences of ingratitude grin
no mind those foolish developers.. Na person land them sabi develop... But them forbid to develop their own land..

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Ssddff: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Comments like this on posts like this is why I will continue to call Yorubas who voted PO bastards and saboteurs. This particular crime is everywhere in Nigeria. I remember one particular Okija shrine but somehow, it is a Yoruba thing because Nairaland Igbos will do anything to taint Yorubas. The era of being liberal is gone. I have become a tribalist as well. I will give you all a taste of your own medicine.

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Putting politics aside, they have not faced the one in their backyard. With the killings gistlover exposed in anambra.

Anyone can vote who they like, but shouting skill mining when they also do it and cover it up is pitiable

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
no mind those foolish developers.. Na person land them sabi develop... But them forbid to develop their own land..
I thought the last election will teach them the lessons of humility and good human relationships even if you don't like their values but at least respect them,alas I was wrong.

How do you want to get people On your side with toxicity, domineering and overbearing attitudes,lies constant disrespect and entitlement.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Truthdeypain: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
wetin do your state wey you no fit develop? Why you dey love another person pass yourself?

You don see wetin to latch on to vent your frustrations tongue

Abi wetin una don do with the 3 demonic police wey dey terrorize una for Anambra? The police wey dey kidnap una people,take their properties,kill them and engage in human parts trade since you want to play saint make we dey open una yash grin

Bro take a deep breath and answer these questions truthful and honestly. (you go still lie sha)

How many professors of skulership are there in the SW?

As we speak how many student in the SW are currently on skullership?

Have you inspected the skulls you gathered from OGUN state properly, just to be sure they are complete, your family mamvers may have taken some to the shrine oo, just saying check.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2023
You can't tell me, they didn't vote for tinubu. I'm honestly getting tired of this country
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by YorubaSamurai: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
I thought the last election will react them the lessons of humility and good human relationships even if you don't like their values but at least respect them,alas I was wrong.

How do you want to get people On your side with toxicity, domineering and overbearing attitudes,lies constant disrespect and entitlement.
don't mind them.. Sanwoolu should win reelection first and tinubu should be sworn in, igbos go see oba for yorubaland
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by mortalincarnate(f): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Im not tribalistic

It happens everywhere
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Segzy19: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2023
You dey mind dem so...
All these small children

Is it by force to come and develop Lagos?
Why are you not developing Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia?

Funny people!

burp18:
Busy developing Lagos? What happened to developing your region? I dey shame for unaπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Slynation(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2023
sammirano:

Shameless ipig like you crossed seven seas to get to Lagos. We are sending you back to the mud region. Ungrateful pigs.
Isn't it quite ridiculous and Interesting all Yorubas on NL are claiming to be from Lagos state?? Oga, nobody is dragging Ogbomosho with you... grin grin

But you see that Lagos, you cannot do anything...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by boxypane(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins have done it again. They use human skulls to perform Rituals for Tinubu. Tinubu right now cry
Nigga WAIL!
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by iTommysco: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Yoruba land with people head
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
The worst part of it is that this same people voted for BAT.
They keep suffering and doing evil to survive but won't vote wisely.
I have sworn never to help any of them when they beg.
Nonsense! grin grin grin grin
says the 'kunu' sales girl. You couldnt even help Obi with your tribalistic indictments. You ought to banned from using a smartphone.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Lukuluku69(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Please do so as much as you can.

This lots need to be put where they rightly belong.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Slynation(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra
See this mumu...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Your people mine skull you dey blame P.O...

You better watch your back, your skull is not even safe to start with...!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Truthdeypain: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
I thought the last election will react them the lessons of humility and good human relationships even if you don't like their values but at least respect them,alas I was wrong.

Oponu eda!

How old are you egbon? IGBOS and others especially on this forum have not reached 1/10 of the level of tribal and ethnic bashings you Afonjaracists have propagated. Do you see them crying everywhere?

Shameless hypocrite, every single page on this Nairaland stinks IGBOPHOBIA! IGBOPHOBIA! IGBOPHOBIA!, yet a coward AFONJA like you cannot even admit this. Nor even try and be cool with the established norm. Every day on this forum IGBOS are meted out every kind of hatred imaginable.

You are here forming victim later una go say na omo IGBO dey form Victim, I have never seen IGBOS shedding tears bawo! We wey don dey used to URCHINATED TRIBALISTIC TENDENCIES.

No make I slap you with that your crocodile tears. Oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by egoldman(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Draslo:

Like Lesotho like Biafra

Hope you would say same when the crime involves drug.
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
don't mind them.. Sanwoolu should win reelection first and tinubu should be sworn in, igbos go see oba for yorubaland
lol jide sanwoolu is not kuku vindictive. he's an inclusive governor but all this nonsense they're doing on Southwest,why them no fit do am for Buhari state? wink
. wetin dey make them behave themselves there and misbehave for lagos? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Xiaohei(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Again? Una no dey tire?
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Wait! Is it because there is Cash crunch economy that this criminals want to create their own cash through ritualistic channels. How does a human head produces millions of cash in hand and at bank
Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by elonmuskbaby: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Bro take a deep breath and answer these questions truthful and honestly. (you go still lie sha)

How many professors of skulership are there in the SW?

As we speak how many student in the SW are currently on skullership?

Have you inspected the skulls you gathered from OGUN state properly, just to be sure they are complete, your family mamvers may have taken some to the shrine oo, just saying check.
since you want to go down that path,I will indulge you.lol

1.how many baby factories are in South East? wink
2.how many drug traffickers caught are in jail's in India,Asian countries, America and Europe?
3 why must chinedu impersonate to be a Yoruba by giving out a fake name as gbadebo in Lagos? Wetin do him state wey he no fit represent them there? wink

3 Likes

Re: 11 Men Caught With 10 Human Skulls, Intestines In Ibadan by Slynation(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Segzy19:
You dey mind dem so...
All these small children

Is it by force to come and develop Lagos?
Why are you not developing Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia?

Funny people!

Dear Segun...!! Since your Federal government has decided to concentrate everything in Lagos state, we will not stop trooping there in large numbers, we will come and hustle and buy off your lands, you can continue claiming area and drinking erujeje from morning till night...

Just very soon, we will develop Lagos state to a very high standard and your agbo business will go into oblivion...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Two Masquerades Exchange Blows In Lagos (photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.