Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court (85783 Views)

Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by MrBONE2(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
IgOga:
Tinubu don start to implement his policy o grin
grin

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by MrBONE2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
free2ryhme:

Apparently, Supreme Court waited to see who will win the election before ruling on this case. They needed to play safe to save their job.
grin

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Ken4Christ: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
daddy001:
We need to hear from the CBN governor .These people should stop playing on our intelligence.

What do you want to hear from the CBN Governor who put us in this untold hardship? Suffer never tire you?

Everyone including Mr President is subject to the law of the land. Anything outside this will lead to anarchy.

Emefiele should be charged to court for holding back our money. He has breached the contract between the bank and customers.

Know your right is not a curse.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Ken4Christ: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
God punish anyone who condemns the supreme court judgment.

Mr President said the old N200 notes can be spent. But when you go to the banks, you can't withdraw both the new and old notes.

So many go to the banks as early as 4 am and at the end, they get nothing. The few who are able to withdraw just get one or two thousand naira. And some people are praising Mr President and Emefiele for this policy.

It seems we love suffering and want to continue to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by papaa4: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Make fg talk nw b4 dey say n fake news
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by windbreaker: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
We have not even seen the old naira notes talk more of the new notes...
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by demoBaba: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
maasoap:

No.

I'm sure that you have wrong impression about me based on "dem say" that I posted. Lol.
This cash confiscation policy really affected my business (transportation), how could I support the policy that threatened my source of livelihood?
Besides, me and my family are 100% Batified, my family alone gave him 11 votes

Correct.
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Ehijef(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
After the common people have gone through hell
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by walenack(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Understand not understands. So exhausting
wale8486:
u sha understands the message he passed.

so pass and make way werey

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by wale8486: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
ko ni dafun awon parent eee.

oloshi omo ibo

walenack:
Understand not understands. So exhausting
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by walenack(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2023
It is better you communicate in yoruba because English is definitely not for you
wale8486:
ko ni dafun awon parent eee.

oloshi omo ibo

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Johnthesuccess: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=b0rn2fuck post=121440526] see John wey call ibile original Yoruba boy from ode ekiti. Emi Omo a Fi iyan je obe ishapa.. e mi ki n se Omo ajekuta ma mu omi. So watch your tongue, I'm real Yoruba and my name not extract from bible like John wey oyinbo introduce, I'm adewale Omo Odo afin, ekiti yeye[/quote

Then ,omo ale nii ee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.