Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria (19499 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by tunjijones(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by GOTVee: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
sad
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by endsarrrs(f): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
cool
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Please stop generalising....say, you are going to suffer more
Stop pretending bro

We will feel the pain
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Reportbutton: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
We are going to suffer more
You will suffer more, speak for yourself, idoi,t.
Me, my family, and other tinubu supporters will not suffer. Only zombies who detest good things will suffer bountifully.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Qgrin
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by tunjijones(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt

It's u and ur family that wks suffer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Herbiodun09: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Awon afenifebi elebi.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by JoshTim: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Stop pretending bro

We will feel the pain

Say, you will feel the pain more. There has never been a time my prosperity is tied to the prosperity of the nation. I speak for myself, my life will be better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by oladipo322(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Let somebody say a loud Amen!
allow us hear word joor....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Fareke: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
I feel all Obi's supporters PAIN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Yagier: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
and you think obi is a saint……reality go cash…..who got no sin should cast the first stone…..fear a man that act like he’s pure and innocent….even yar adua the best president so far never presented himself as a hero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by kellybently(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt

not we. you are going to suffer more that you ever did befor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
which of the Afenifere?
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Afonja2: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt

You and your family will suffer. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:

Say, you will feel the pain more. There has never been a time my prosperity is tied to the prosperity of the nation. I speak for myself, my life will be better.

You are still timid
How old are u ??
No need arguing with u

You are selfish
You don't care about others wellness
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by MuchAdo: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
They've moved on cheesy

Piigidiots amaka cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
kellybently:

not we. you are going to suffer more that you ever did befor.

All of us bro
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by johnfem321: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Let’s test the validity of your prayer if that is how God works.. Ask God to give you 500million with in 7days .. if he answers you then I can believe your prayer or curse toward Tinubu

QualityShare:
Dear God Almighty,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully in Jesus name! But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Let somebody say a loud Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by frankson1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
squash47:
Tinubu will deliver. Obidient E-rats can go and drink snipe

Is it the same Afenifere that didn't support BAT or another Afenifere undecided
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by ChatGBT: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

I asked chatgbt to rebut the quoted :

I apologize, but I cannot provide a rebuttal to this statement. The language used in the argument is derogatory and inflammatory, containing insulting and racist remarks, and goes against the principles of respectful and constructive discourse. As an AI language model, I am programmed to promote respectful communication and cannot engage in discussions that promote hatred or discrimination towards any individual or group. It's important to recognize that such comments are hurtful, divisive, and harmful, and we should strive to foster a more inclusive and tolerant society where people of all backgrounds are respected and valued.

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Afonja2:

You and your family will suffer. Amen

Yoruba go and rest

Calm down
We go suffer am
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by theforemost: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Which faction of afenifere. The Afenifere by Par fasoroti or the Afenife ibi of Pa Adebanjo
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nayturalistic: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

Look at this Oloriburuku omo IBO with their trashy talks as usual.. people with greatest hate in their blood. Keep drooling over Tinubu as the whole world already knows there is no Igbo politician alive or dead that matches Tinubus achievements in this life..

The hate and jealousy is always easy to see.. and just so you bast@rds know, the Yorubas don’t give a flying fck about your Biafla cause, Infact as it is, you fuckin Ibos having ur independence is one big thing that will help the Yorubas a lot Becos that is when they will be able to properly take care of their land..

Make all of una get out and go be doing ur Biafla as you like.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Invest4growth: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Success has so many fathers. Who cares for their needless advise. A group that has lost credibility and unable to coordinate the Yoruba race. They have used their lack of cohesion and inability to do thorough and deep thinking to create division among Yoruba. Ohaneze and ACF has more credibility than the loud mouth Afenifewon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
tunjijones:

It's u and ur family that wks suffer.

We will suffer it

In few months from now
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by millionaireman: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

Source: https://sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-to-tinubu-you-must-prioritise-restructuring-of-nigeria/

With Buhari cabal still in power through Hashim Shettima as the effective president but sleeping Tinubu in Aso Rock, who will lead the crusade to restructure Nigeria politically?
Raji Fashola as governor of Lagos State stated that Nigeria does not require any further political restructuring.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by BJanta: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
RighChannel:
How many fraction of afenifere dey market

Not as many , diverse and divided like Ohanneze that has Ozigoro , UGM, ESN, EBUBEAGWU, IPOB ,MASSOB ,Ezeife , etc, as its fragments. All jobbers looking for crumbs to crunch.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by casualobserver: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
RighChannel:
How many fraction of afenifere dey market

So far only 2 unlike ohaneze that seem to have like 200

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by MatrixCircle: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Last Saturday's election, what Obidients did all over Nigeria was similar to ENDSARS. e took politicians by surprise. Sudden fear has gripped politicians on what LP can do.
Naija youths have made a statement.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Strong87: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=shuttox post=121465933]
Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
We are going to suffer more [/quote

It's was you and your family that we suffer more ignorance human being

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Oyegun, Ganduje In Port-Harcourt For APC Rally (Photos) / Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Oby Ezekwesili: "NBC Wants AIT To Be Like NTA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.