Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria (19487 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nayturalistic: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Yoruba go and rest

Calm down
We go suffer am

Chinedu Idiot, na you gan gan go suffer ham. Even heaven knows .. this time around una suffering just about to start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

Source: https://sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-to-tinubu-you-must-prioritise-restructuring-of-nigeria/

This is why I supported BAT and I hope he can deliver. Free the states and encourage regionalism. Its not that Nigerians were better people in the 60's - if you read some home truths about some of our first Republic leaders, you will have nightmares.

It was the system that produced results.

In a true federation, the centre must be strong in war, economic strategy and weak in micro details. Those who serve the people must know their people and cultural history and values of the regions must be respected by all.

BAT, please go and strengthen the states by refocusing the centre. That is your mandate.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Ijaya123: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
I'm going to suffer more

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Strong87 post=121466629][/quote]

All of us will suffer in few months
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Samogloby: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Which of Afenifere, hope not the one that prioritize other candidate who can not win over Tinubu or what? Anyway,I reserve my comment. I remain PDP and will never betray my party!
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ijaya123:

Amen!
You edited it and said
Amen
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Continue cursing yourself

You will suffer it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Jemex003: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
We are going to suffer more

I know you and your family will suffer more so continue with your madness online

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by azikiweironsi(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who are they to advise him. ?
Let's see if he will not perform now.
Continue with your adopted Obidient. Your eyes will soon clear. You sold your own to outsiders while they are supporting their own homefront.
Continue now. Go anywhere in the South East if you will see a place like Alaba market, Ladipo, Okota or Sabo. Yet under your nose they're are here throwing spanners into the wheels and at the same time crying victimisation. Under your nose boasting of taking over your inheritance continue supporting the ingrates.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jemex003:

I know you and your family will suffer more so continue with your madness online
We and yorubas will suffer it

Stop running away from it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Chinedu Idiot, na you gan gan go suffer ham. Even heaven knows .. this time around una suffering just about to start.
We will suffer it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Except that no one knows what restructuring of Nigeria means

If it is taking all the oil money and handing it over to the South east and South South, or even the wholeSouth, that would lead to crisis that would result in open war for resources. And people will suffer

And please do not tell me that the regions should go back to what they were doing before we got on oil. Agriculture cannot yield enough money for one state in the North, unless we do aggresive mechanization, and aggresive irrigation, which cost time and money(and that has the effect of impoverishing and making many farmers unemployed...see the USA..where mechanized farming has led to underemployment in the rural areas ,and high drug use...so bad that Trump had to declare an emergency when in power, and the US press for once applauded him), neither can minerals yield enough money for one region even if we use the money well...plus minerals are effing finite...meaning they can run out (which is why we are no longer a major producer of tin and columbite)

And agricuture and minerals suffer from one big problem. Prices. We don't fix the prices of cocoa, cotton, groundnut, etc....they are fixed in Europe. And if everyone else has a bumper cocoa crop...prices fall, and we have to take loans...like oil.

If it is about holding fair elections and ensuring the rule of law would be followed....it won't change anything. Leopards never change their spots. The Alhaji that is turning his office into a toll gate will still do the same thing after restructuring, and nothing will change.

Honestly, we can write a nice beautiful constitution, and at the end of the day, people will choose to follow the rules if it favors them. If it does not, they can basically bypass the rules.

And speaking of resturcutiing confrence, how do we determine representatives to the National confrence.? Is it every village,every town, every clan, every tribe, every dialect that would send representatives?

Plus we have a means of changing the rules in Nigeria...it is called the National Assembly . USE IT. And we have a lot of good rules and (paraphrasing Prof Jubril Aminu one former minister under the IBB regime)...for heaven's sake let us follow them.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
If there's one man with balls to do it, it's Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Mylove55(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
only you and your generation will suffer

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by stickle(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

Please read again what you typed but this time be truthful to yourself.

It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Ijaya123: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

You edited it and said
Amen
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Continue cursing yourself

You will suffer it

Yes I said amen to your prayer that you will suffer.

And suffer you will suffer. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Jemex003: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

We and yorubas will suffer it

Stop running away from it

Nah only you and your people only will suffer for it. Yoruba people have their way to survive things so continue your suffer-ness

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
if Tinubu restructure Nigeria make Urchins bend
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Martini2020(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') Homo erectus. This revelation perfectly explains common yirinbawa behaivor, as well as observed phenotype (dudu-skinned/dudu smelling/etc.), with rare exceptions. They are famously cowardly, conniving, back-stabbing, jealous genocidists whom should and will be separated from polite gentile society, because society and civilization are not conducive, they're in-fact diametrically opposed, with and to yirinbawa nature. I say this not to cast aspersions or malign; these are facts which need to be acted upon if reasonable light-loving persons are to advance and thrive in Nigeria. If Peter Obi should fail to retrieve his stolen mandate in court (God forbid), Mandate Thief-in-Chief Tibubu should do one honorable thing in his miserable life and immediately restructure Nigeria and/or allow Igbo people the separate homeland we've been clamoring for since we were rapaciously alloyed with ndi isi oji touts and demons.

Acute painment. Foolishness is when a rat stands with its bare chest to beat the leopard….think inward. Listen to the voice in you. Get healing from inordinate hatred. Do more research.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by MSesan: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olachase:
I see APC holding power for good 24 years

By 2025 Obi will decamp to another party

I see Tinubu opening the close Borders again

I see Nigeria focusing more on agriculture

I see Sanwo Olu winning next week election

Tinubu will perform well in his first 4years cus of another election

I see Peter Obi supporters going against him once he decamp

I see Atiku coming back for the next coming election buh he will lose

Lastly I see few working with Tinubu while the rest will cry till his tenure is over 🀝🀝🀝

Alll this I have seen

Thank you jare General Overseer!
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
As you choose sufferness, only you will suffer for more 20yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
puremaker7:
As you choose sufferness, only you will suffer for more 20yrs.
Both of us will suffer it

Hahahaha
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by falolay: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
If Afenifeejeun endorsed you, you don lule before you contest.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by jerryforgood: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
squash47:
Tinubu will deliver. Obidient E-rats can go and drink snipe
your papa

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Augustenite(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
So shall it be for you and your family. But as for lovers of Nigeria we shall prosper in this regime, we shall progress and be highly favored in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jemex003:

Nah only you and your people only will suffer for it. Yoruba people have their way to survive things so continue your suffer-ness
We will suffer it
Stop denying it
You rejoiced
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Augustenite:

So shall it be for you and your family. But as for lovers of Nigeria we shall prosper in this regime, we shall progress and be highly favored in Jesus name. Amen
And be into your family
We will all suffer it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ijaya123:

Yes I said amen to your prayer that you will suffer.

And suffer you will suffer. Amen.
All of us will bear the consequences
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mylove55:
only you and your generation will suffer
And your future generations
We have chosen suffering

Let's sufffer it
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Jemex003: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

We will suffer it
Stop denying it
You rejoiced

You're suffering it already so how your market on the road today?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
If its afenifere group oyenbajo or adebanjo was coordinating, the old fool should get out, what concern the man with how JAGABAN will run is tenure after the has labour in vain with his indigbo families. Bunch of hypocrite Yoruba elders.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by squash47(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
I wish you what you wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jemex003:

You're suffering it already so how your market on the road today?

We both will suffer it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu / We Hope Whatever Tinubu Is Hiding Won't Cause us some Heart Attack - Ibe / Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.