Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria (19520 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Formation10: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
squash47:
Tinubu will deliver. Obidient E-rats can go and drink sniper.
una talk the same thing for buhari even the so call tiunbu talk na the deliver we dey so

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by morocco97(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
SenatePresdo:
How do Afenifere believe that A Tinubu president will be about the interest of Nigeria?

Tinubu will keep impressing the cabal, so that they will stand behind him all the time.

You guys will still understand politics, you think it's about tribalism.

Issoright.
so as u sabi Politics pass nah Cabal go control TINUBU abi…Dey play
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by frowland(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Oplomo:
He has always claimed to stand for restructuring and sovereign national conference, let us see whether he will put in action or if it is another promise isonu. grin grin

He did so in Lagos. Created more local councils that took governance to the grassroots. Only in Lagos will you see local government traffic wardens, LG security personnel and so forth. LG election in Lagos is as big if not bigger than most state governorship elections.
I cannot be deceived in a state I have lived and worked for more than 15years.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
potopotoking:
Yaribas are living in a fantasy world of their own delusional making, which will soon be turned into a nightmare land, because this particular time around darkness will not prevail. We know yaribas love darkness, that's why they wallow in it so shamelessly, call themselves after it---omo dudu/omo oDUDUwa---and epitomize it in everything they do. They are children of darkness and they will pay an intolerable price for their allegiance to it. The yirinbawa 'people' are not really people, as revealed by science, which categorically states a significant percentage of their dna derives from archaic 'ghost' populations resident in West Africa BEFORE the advent of Homo sapiens sapiens. We know this filthy admixture in yirinbawa dna to come from none other than the quasi-developed apeman ('ghost') S
las las na sniper you go drink. Hateful e-diot.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Litmus: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
I'm not a fan of Tinubu because people have pointed out numerously, and without rebuttal it seemed , that he was quoted in print as saying he does no believe in Nigeria. Such a man is likely to sympathise with calls for restructuring of Nigeria. I don't believe in Tinubu, Obi, Atiku or restructuring. I believe in Nigeria. Seems to me that what the selfish part of Nigeria's political ecosystem intend when they call for restructuring is to break up Nigeria (backdoor means ).

I love developments taking place in Lagos, if Tinubu concentrates on replicating this throughout Nigeria he should be a good Nigeria servant in the end.

Obi needs to run again. His chances of winning would be high depending on Tinubu's performance and how his supporters comport themselves between now and then.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
We are going to suffer more
na u and ur family go suffer, Nigerians will enjoy

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by waldigit: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

Source: https://sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-to-tinubu-you-must-prioritise-restructuring-of-nigeria/
If you think that would happen, you will be scammed again and again.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
porthouse7:
na u and ur family go suffer, Nigerians will enjoy
Look our generation will suffer it

Pretender
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by amuwo1980: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
las las na sniper you go drink. Hateful e-diot.
You are the hateful tribal skunk
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by MasterTeeUSA: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Afenife-whatever should go and stick with their candidate and not tell our own how he should govern.

Talawaka:

Source: https://sunnewsonline.com/afenifere-to-tinubu-you-must-prioritise-restructuring-of-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
amuwo1980:

You are the hateful tribal skunk
skunk koh, colorado ni. I should ignore you.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by olptund2012ovi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

i think that what we should be talking about is how to restructure afenifere because I don't see how afenifere a pan yoruba social cultural group that refused to support their own son will now be advising him. Their is this yoruba adage that says OMO ENI OSEDI BEBERE KA FI ILẸKẸ SI IDI OMO ẸLÒMÍRÀN meaning their is no way we can love another person's child more than our own.
YORUBA ERONU OOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
@Potopotoking,, you are indeed a bitter soul. Better move on with your life. We are already in March.
Don't die because of any politician. Stop abusing other tribes, the greatest mistakes you people are making. Internet does not forget. Obi can still contest and win.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Tayorshd2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt

Please signify u will suffer not we plz

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tayorshd2:

Please signify u will suffer not we plz

We are going to suffer more bro
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by olatuns2017: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

I hope it's not a faction of Papa Odebanjo talk

Congratulations

In the mighty name of JESUS
Tinubu and Sanwolu will do better

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by gbengene1234(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt

Werey... Speak for yourself alone
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Progressives4lov(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
After much attacked on him you still have mouth to talk nonsense to hell with Afenifere
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Look our generation will suffer it

Pretender
no well will enjoy it, it will be our best years ever, but as u wish Nigerians so shall it be for ur family

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by pat077: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
I am very sure he is not going to do that, not in his first term at least cuz he won't want to offend the North who brought him to power
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
porthouse7:
no well will enjoy it, it will be our best years ever, but as u wish Nigerians so shall it be for ur family
For all of us
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by lildush(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olachase:
I see APC holding power for good 24 years

By 2025 Obi will decamp to another party

I see Tinubu opening the close Borders again

I see Nigeria focusing more on agriculture

I see Sanwo Olu winning next week election

Tinubu will perform well in his first 4years cus of another election

I see Peter Obi supporters going against him once he decamp

I see Atiku coming back for the next coming election buh he will lose

Lastly I see few working with Tinubu while the rest will cry till his tenure is over 🤝🤝🤝

Alll this I have seen

Ur blind mister.. tinubu will neva be president... See dis now ..and thank me later
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by ismodiwa(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt

You are going to suffer, not us. Please personalize your suffering.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by RighChannel: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
babaolofin:

They are 3. The official one is anti Tinubu. That is the one Ayo Adebanjo controls.

noted
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

For all of us
as u wish Nigeria so shall it be for u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Tayorshd2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

We are going to suffer more bro

No worry if him open border now then bag of rice will drop to 15k by then we will know if it's prayer or curse we will reserve for him
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Namigotalktru: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

I support everybody going back to their area of origins they then go and develop their places with all the sense they have.

To visit other places na to collect visa so we can stop drug lords and yahoo boys and oloshos from crossing borders to infect other areas with their bad behaviour.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by shuttox: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tayorshd2:

No worry if him open border now then bag of rice will drop to 15k by then we will know if it's prayer or curse we will reserve for him
I pray if it drops ooo
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by NovusHomo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Talawaka:

These MOFOs are not 'Obidients' any more? Darn, hunger bad.
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by Litmus: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Given that Tinubu suffers from chronic cholesterol evident in the white rings around his irises what sort of president would Kashim Shettima make one wonders?
Re: Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up
Tinubu is corrupt
Stop the use of we please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" / Buhari's Address To Incoming Minsters (Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.